Product Question:

Thank you, comrades.

I think a Chromebook is what I'm looking for. I'm off to Best Buy to select one.
Chromebook runs Chrome OS not Windows but that's not a bad thing, in fact Chromebooks are faster, lighter on resource usage and more secure than Windows. With Chromebooks the vast majority of what one does is Cloud related, it's designed that way.

iu
He's a typical end user, feed em what they think they want, they don't understand the details and don't want to....... :D

Thank you, comrades.

I think a Chromebook is what I'm looking for. I'm off to Best Buy to select one.
Chromebook runs Chrome OS not Windows but that's not a bad thing, in fact Chromebooks are faster, lighter on resource usage and more secure than Windows. With Chromebooks the vast majority of what one does is Cloud related, it's designed that way.

iu
He's a typical end user, feed em what they think they want, they don't understand the details and don't want to....... :D

Google's good at that. I think I got me a convert that was fed up with 10. :spinner:

Thank you, comrades.

iu

Google's good at that. I think I got me a convert that was fed up with 10. :spinner:
Kinda back on subject a little bit I took my 2 in 1 Lenovo Yoga 2 and replaced Win 10 with Ubuntu. Tried Kubuntu first but it wouldn't rotate with the screen direction so I loaded Ubuntu instead. The only issue on that specific model is Lenovo set up the wifi to work only with Microsoft so it was either patch some code or use a dongle. I'm lazy, I choose the dongle........

Thank you, comrades.

S what when you actually need it?
Your translator broke........
Nope, it´s your grasp.

Thank you, comrades.

Nope, it´s your grasp.
Yeah, broken English is often hard to grasp........

Thank you, comrades.

Nope, it´s your grasp.
Have fun with your chromebook then.

Nope, it´s your grasp.
I don't have a Chromebook....... Oops......

No, you got a lamebook.
Self referencing? :dunno:
Puppy Linux book.
Nope, not using Puppy Linux. Get your distros correct.

I probably do have that somewhere. :abgg2q.jpg:

There are very few OSes I do not have. Like..RedHat 5 n stuff. So many current Linux flavors these days, wow.

I'm locked in to the superiorness now, though. This is the best OS I've ever seen!

Everything worked right from the jump.

I can't repeat that, though, and I can't copy it. That sucks. I'll run it til this drive dies!

I may not can play Call of Duty 9 on it, but that's about it.

No, you got a lamebook.
Self referencing? :dunno:
Puppy Linux book.
Nope, not using Puppy Linux. Get your distros correct.

I probably do have that somewhere. :abgg2q.jpg:

There are very few OSes I do not have. Like..RedHat 5 n stuff. So many current Linux flavors these days, wow.

I'm locked in to the superiorness now, though. This is the best OS I've ever seen!

Everything worked right from the jump.

I can't repeat that, though, and I can't copy it. That sucks. I'll run it til this drive dies!

I may not can play Call of Duty 9 on it, but that's about it.
I have Macpup on a disc somewhere that I use for data retrieval in case a hard drive crashes.

Forum List

Back