Deleting Facebook... Just how do you do it?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I never was a fan of facebook and now the messages I am getting are all in chinese! Well. that means it's time to delete it, but I have done all I know to get rid of it. It's especially hard when everything is in Chinese. Can anyone help?

sadly

you can never delete that shit 100%

it will be there forever

Zuckerberg is a piece of garbage....like Jack "The Ripper" Dorsey ...and Google and YouTube and all those fascist scum !

Pray that the President declares all of them Public Utility!:thup:

sadly

you can never delete that shit 100%

it will be there forever

Zuckerberg is a piece of garbage....like Jack "The Ripper" Dorsey ...and Google and YouTube and all those fascist scum !

Pray that the President declares all of them Public Utility!:thup:
Thank you, Skye. That crossed my mind. Shit.

how in the heck did you get stuff in Chinese?????
Hacked? Everything is in Chinese. Somehow, I changed it back to English. Then when I went off the site, it changed back to chinese.

Sometimes a Proxy will do that.

I've never had that happen on FB..

I know I've seen it here on this board where someone/something takes over..
Lucky me.

Report the problem to FB...….then if you have too, delete that account. Then open another one and set your privacy settings so only your friends can see anything

Hacked? Everything is in Chinese. Somehow, I changed it back to English. Then when I went off the site, it changed back to chinese.

Lucky me.

Report the problem to FB...….then if you have too, delete that account. Then open another one and set your privacy settings so only your friends can see anything
I don't want it at all.

Lucky me.

I don't want it at all.

then just delete your account :thup:

Forum List

Back