Procreation and Marriage: A Poll

Are those who can't naturally procreate eligible for legal marriage?

• Total voters
The property owner should be able to refuse service based on any condition they choose, whether it be blacks, asians, jews, muslims, men, woman, Irish, Russians, etc. Public Accommodation laws should only apply to government entities and their business dealings.

Don't forget the crips. I shouldn't have to accommodate someone because they got their legs blown off. And if I'm the only game in town...too bad. You'll have to pump your own septic tank and grow your own food if I don't like you.

There have been quite a few posts in the last few weeks going on and on about how gays cannot naturally procreate. Some posters have even hung their entire anti-gay marriage argument on the procreation issue. However no one can show any state requirement of procreation-ability to obtain a marriage license.

Ok, Procreation-ability. Having children the "natural" way. Not everyone can procreate naturally for one reason or another. Those who don't want children continue on with their lives as a childless couple. Those who want children have them in other ways....invitro, surrogate, adoption.

My poll is about those people.....are they worthy of legal marriage or not. Vote. Thank you in advance. :D

A legal marriage?

....Since the dawn of time it has been a union of males and females (humans to be clear). Why modern bed wetters are so dedicated to this issue is no surprise however, since perverting the norms of our society is the policy of the left.

There is obviously something wrong with being queer, that's why it's called QUEER!!! If the goddamned queers were really so confident that there was nothing wrong with them, they wouldn't demand special attention. Clearly they're aware of the fact that there is something wrong with THEM, .....
Why do homos define themselves by their sexuality? Why is that aspect of life so important to them? They're consumed with sex, more so than any hetero I know. Get back in the closet already you sick fuckers.

perverting the norms of our society is the policy of the left

Sexual Fascism, an element of socio-fascism encompasses a pattern of degenerate sexual behaviour . The category includes homosexualism, pedophilia, miscegenation, transsexualism bestiality necrophilia - All LGBT. Cultural norms of human society the world-over, have developed an evolutionary rejection of these social ills as a means of survival. Along with third-world miscegenation and abortion, homosexuality is a primary peversion promoted in society by leftists / socio-fascists, under the guise of "tolerance", "equality" and "diversity". It is an element of an orchestrated assault on human social demographics .

Yes, we are addressing our grievances in court...the way the framers intended.

I don't care if you accept it. You don't have to "accept" it, you just have to deal with it.

Actually, no, I'm not miserable nor am I alone...although I wish I was alone sometimes. Seems I never get the house to myself, ever...but I digress.

Your post came across as angry and bitter. I do apologize if I misinterpreted it somehow. You do seem divorced though...but I could be reading into your " only to have a couple lawyers siphon %30 or more from you after you realize you hate each other so be it." (and I'm assuming you meant 30% not %30.) and, again, I'm very sorry for your pain.

I happened to have met my soul mate and we've been together 18 1/2 years...married since 2008. Since last year, that civil marriage has meant a lot to us, especially since I'm a military retiree. It gave me a great deal of peace of mind to know that the military would still be taking care of my family in the event of my untimely demise.

I always fuck up the % thing.

Indeed I have been divorced, but there were zero assets to lose any percentage of. I appreciate your concern but I celebrate my severance from that succubus.

Now I can honestly appreciate the concern of couples of any sort to protect their combined interests. Frankly I have no problem at all with your spouse sharing your entitlements since you've earned them. I think you should have every right enjoyed by hetero-married couples. Again that isn't the issue I have with GM.

See, there you go again, injecting your fantasies into my private life. My continence is fine, it's not urine that gets our bed wet. :D

Sorry, that's also not a church being forced to perform a ceremony against the tenants of their faith. That is a church who rents out their facility to the public and must therefore abide by that localities public accommodation laws. Done flailing? No church will ever be successfully sued to perform a ceremony against the tenants of the faith...or they would have been already by an interfaith or interracial couple.

Uhhh... yeah we don't need to get into anything regarding moisture on our mattresses in the realm of coitus recreation. The issue is psychological issues characterized by many liberals who may also have symptoms similar to those of bradley manning.

It is still a church who's property is... THEIR PROPERTY.

It's no different in my mind to a bakery that refused to service a gay wedding. They should not be forced by government to service people.

I know it sucks, but there are still some white assholes out there who would like to keep black people out of their stores. I'm also sure there are black assholes who would like to keep whites, jews, asians or any other classification of people out of their stores. I support their rights to be assholes. People do not have a right to be serviced by anyone.

It is up to the rest of us not to patronize such establishments.

As Worldwatcher pointed out, they are not a church and even if they were, they signed a contract with the city to make their facilities available to the public. When you do that, you must abide by the public accommodation laws of the locality in which you operate.

Public accommodation laws have absolutely nothing to do with marriage equality. Feel free to strike them all down. If I can't discriminate against a religious bigot, he shouldn't be able to discriminate against me.

Like I said before. GM has literally no effect on me in any way.

The only reason I have any opposition to it, is because it is an issue championed by leftist organizations. There is a deviance involved that I find repulsive, and I'm sick of being told it's "normal" and that if I even call it deviant I'm akin to hitler. That said if I were a woman I can't envision not being a dyke myself. Men are less than appealing in my mind, but most women love us, thank God.

In my mind a society must have standards. Morality is the bedrock of all of our laws, and those who seek to undermine that, are seeking to undermine our society.

movie quote said:
Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles that everyman of every faith can embrace.

I do not relish a return to a society that stones to death people for fudge packing. They have that in the middle east, even though there are a lot of fudge packers there. However I think that wantonly tearing down certain moral principles arbitrarily can have serious negative consequences. marxist agents have been chipping away at every established norm in western culture. They're not doing that to promote prosperity or social progress. They're doing it to gain political control and manage humanity without regard to individual value.

Last edited by a moderator:
The property owner should be able to refuse service based on any condition they choose, whether it be blacks, asians, jews, muslims, men, woman, Irish, Russians, etc. Public Accommodation laws should only apply to government entities and their business dealings.

Don't forget the crips. I shouldn't have to accommodate someone because they got their legs blown off. And if I'm the only game in town...too bad. You'll have to pump your own septic tank and grow your own food if I don't like you.

If you're the "only game in town" and refuse to accommodate someone, you will be underbid by someone who will and your game will be over.

If you had a correct concept of capitalism I wouldn't have had to point that out.

Like I said before. GM has literally no effect on me in any way.

The only reason I have any opposition to it, is because it is an issue championed by leftist organizations.

Ah, it's all about political ideology for you. Interesting.

There is a deviance involved that I find repulsive, and I'm sick of being told it's "normal" and that if I even call it deviant I'm akin to hitler. That said if I were a woman I can't envision not being a dyke myself. Men are less than appealing in my mind, but most women love us, thank God.[

In my mind a society must have standards. Morality is the bedrock of all of our laws, and those who seek to undermine that, are seeking to undermine our society.

movie quote said:
Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles that everyman of every faith can embrace.

I do not relish a return to a society that stones to death people for fudge packing. They have that in the middle east, even though there are a lot of fudge packers there. However I think that wantonly tearing down certain moral principles arbitrarily can have serious negative consequences. marxist agents have been chipping away at every established norm in western culture. They're not doing that to promote prosperity or social progress. They're doing it to gain political control and manage humanity without regard to individual value.

Oh stop with the Marxist baloney. You probably can't let this get through your ideology, but we all really do want the same things...long happy life, enough money to get by, grandchildren when we're old...we just disagree on how to get there. Consenting adult gays civilly marrying isn't chipping away at anything except exclusion and bigotry.

If you're the "only game in town" and refuse to accommodate someone, you will be underbid by someone who will and your game will be over.

If you had a correct concept of capitalism I wouldn't have had to point that out.

If you had a concept of rural areas, I wouldn't need to point it out to you that in those areas there are often only "one game in town". There is only ONE septic service that covers the area in which I live. If they refused to pump my gay tank, I'd be shit out of luck...pun intended.

My town has one store...the next is 45 miles away. If I didn't have a car and the grocery wouldn't sell me eggs, I'm supposed to get chickens?

If you had a concept of rural areas, I wouldn't need to point it out to you that in those areas there are often only "one game in town". There is only ONE septic service that covers the area in which I live. If they refused to pump my gay tank, I'd be shit out of luck...pun intended.

My town has one store...the next is 45 miles away. If I didn't have a car and the grocery wouldn't sell me eggs, I'm supposed to get chickens?

Wow...

Ok lets say the closest shit pumper refused to drain your tank because he hates dykes.

So call the next nearest one. I live in about as rural an area in TX as you can find. There are multiple companies that provide that service.

If your local grocery won't allow you to purchase eggs, stop broadcasting your deviance! Do you have DYKE tattooed on your forehead or something? If so, get some chickens, they can teach you how to walk.

Wow...

Ok lets say the closest shit pumper refused to drain your tank because he hates dykes.

So call the next nearest one. I live in about as rural an area in TX as you can find. There are multiple companies that provide that service.

If your local grocery won't allow you to purchase eggs, stop broadcasting your deviance! Do you have DYKE tattooed on your forehead or something? If so, get some chickens, they can teach you how to walk.

There is no nearest one, how are you missing that part. I called five companies and only one would service my area. If he refused, I'd have to pay considerably more money to get someone to travel out of area.

Your answer is to live in the closet. Brilliant.

Wow...

There is no nearest one, how are you missing that part. I called five companies and only one would service my area. If he refused, I'd have to pay considerably more money to get someone to travel out of area.

Do you open up the phone call by declaring your sexuality?

That has nothing to do with "living in the closet".

It just means conduct your business in life as a normal human being. If you're going to shove being a bulldyke into people's face don't be surprised if they have a negative reaction.

Even dykes don't like bulldykes

Wow...

It just means conduct your business in life as a normal human being. If you're going to shove being a bulldyke into people's face don't be surprised if they have a negative reaction.

I just told you that I live in a rural small town. We have two kids. We go out in public. We hold hands. We live our lives...just like heterosexuals.

And what if I were black or Muslim? You expect them to hide...not be all melaniny and in your face?

I just told you that I live in a rural small town. We have two kids. We go out in public. We hold hands. We live our lives...just like heterosexuals.

And what if I were black or Muslim? You expect them to hide...not be all melaniny and in your face?

LOL!

OK Touché...

But you can schedule septic service over the phone.

If you are confrontational and insist they drain a tank full of hypodermic needles and haul away the residue of your meth lab you might have issues there as well.

Or you STFU and allow them to conduct shit pump operations without regards to content, it's mostly shit we're talking about I hope. If you come out of your trailer and make a scene that makes the crew uncomfortable that's your problem, but as far as a shit pump crew is concerned, you'd probably have to be doing something illegal with your kids before they gave a fuck, if they even gave a fuck if you were doing something illegal.

They're shit pumpers, not Chik Fil A executives.

Secondly, assuming you were black or visibly a member of any group bed wetters consider victims and a grocery store refused to allow you service why would you live in that area? Seriously, if the owners of the store could legally get away with denying you entrance without pissing off most of the town's inhabitants you might not want to live there.

LOL!

OK Touché...

If you are confrontational and insist they drain a tank full of hypodermic needles and haul away the residue of your meth lab you might have issues there as well.

Or you STFU and allow them to conduct shit pump operations without regards to content, it's mostly shit we're talking about I hope. If you come out of your trailer and make a scene that makes the crew uncomfortable that's your problem, but as far as a shit pump crew is concerned, you'd probably have to be doing something illegal with your kids before they gave a fuck, if they even gave a fuck if you were doing something illegal.

Secondly, assuming you were black or visibly a member of any group bed wetters consider victims and a grocery store refused to allow you service why would you live in that area? Seriously, if the owners of the store could legally get away with denying you entrance without pissing off most of the town's inhabitants you might not want to live there.

Baloney. If they came out and pumped my neighbors shit and they got to talking about the queers next door and the suddenly decides not to pump my shit, without a public accommodation law, I can't do a damn thing about it.

It's fine to talk about doing away with public accommodation laws if you live in a city where there is a grocery store on every corner and you don't have to worry about being refused service and it's no big deal if you are. Out in the sticks, it is a big deal and your answer is "just move".

LOL!

OK Touché...

Baloney. If they came out and pumped my neighbors shit and they got to talking about the queers next door and the suddenly decides not to pump my shit, without a public accommodation law, I can't do a damn thing about it.

It's fine to talk about doing away with public accommodation laws if you live in a city where there is a grocery store on every corner and you don't have to worry about being refused service and it's no big deal if you are. Out in the sticks, it is a big deal and your answer is "just move".

No...

My answer is to not be an asshole!!

People who want to make money don't care who they get it from. If you decide to make that short business relationship a hassle, you're cordially invited to go fuck yourself.

In the most extreme circumstance of a very rural area store telling black (or any democrook victim group) patrons to take their business elsewhere, I want to see it because the concept in the modern day is bullshit.

Furthermore if you've had any issues with businesses not wishing to cater to you, it's because of something YOU have done, because they otherwise wouldn't have known you're a confrontational bulldyke.

Sex is the traditional way to consummate a marriage, since gay can only engage in sodomy the marriage can't be consummated. Simple biological fact.

In this day and age, sex shouldn't have to consummate a marriage. Marriage is marriage, period.

That opinion only comes from the screw the law, tradition and nature crowd. There are contract laws that could have been used, but no, we will FORCE this on the people who disagree with us because we can. Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it normal, doesn't make it natural.

Good lord...is anyone FORCING U and ur ilk to marry gay people?...
Marriage is a normal response to the human need for belonging and forming family...be it thru "procreation", adoption or simply finding a life partner.
No reason why gay citizens should be FORCED to accept less than straights when it comes to marriage...And U should be able to accept that...unless u don't believe our Declaration of Independence and Constitution apply to ALL Americans.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LOL!

OK Touché...

No...

My answer is to not be an asshole!!

People who want to make money don't care who they get it from. If you decide to make that short business relationship a hassle, you're cordially invited to go fuck yourself.

In the most extreme circumstance of a very rural area store telling black (or any democrook victim group) patrons to take their business elsewhere, I want to see it because the concept in the modern day is bullshit.

Furthermore if you've had any issues with businesses not wishing to cater to you, it's because of something YOU have done, because they otherwise wouldn't have known you're a confrontational bulldyke.

Do you just walk around going la la la all day? Discrimination happens. Seriously, do you think that because you've never seen discrimination that it doesn't exist? People will discriminate simply because someone is gay. In most places, that's no big deal...they CAN just go somewhere else...but not everywhere.

Just an FYI, but the discriminator is the asshole, not the person he is refusing service...or do you just get off on typing "bulldyke" over and over?

Forum List

Back