Problem - Reaction - Solution: the globalist's modus operandi

StoptheMadness1 said:
I
"N E W Y O R K, May 1, 2001 In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities."

It must take a lot of mental gymnastics to convince yourself that this isn't real.

Did you miss the word "reportedly" and "rejected"?

And just so you know, watching you attempt mental gymnastics is much more fun. Continue.

StoptheMadness1 said:
I have given you information on a real principle, that came from a real guy! (Hegel), and a real historical account of Hitler puting it to work. Then i showed you a real document that was planning to use the principle as well.

Have you even looked at the document Operation Northwoods?

Perhaps you want a "mainstream" source to tell you it's real?

ABC news reports (Link) (May 1, 2001)

"N E W Y O R K, May 1, 2001 In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities."

It must take a lot of mental gymnastics to convince yourself that this isn't real.

Yes. governments can manipulate, but sometimes the enemy is real. I believe it's real in this case. Go public with your "terror is not a threat" meme. Please. Be sure to identify yourself as a dem.

Ok, fine, none of it is real, the government loves you, now go back to sleep and be a good slave.

Oh, and one last thing, General Tommy Franks has a message for you...

What would happen in the event of another large attack on America?

“It means the potential of a weapon of mass destruction and a terrorist, massive, casualty-producing event somewhere in the Western world – it may be in the United States of America – that causes our population to question our own Constitution and to begin to militarize our country in order to avoid a repeat of another mass casualty-producing event."

Will you accept the solution?

God help us if we are decieved again.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Ok, fine, none of it is real, the government loves you, now go back to sleep and be a good slave.

“It means the potential of a weapon of mass destruction and a terrorist, massive, casualty-producing event somewhere in the Western world – it may be in the United States of America – that causes our population to question our own Constitution and to begin to militarize our country in order to avoid a repeat of another mass casualty-producing event."

F@ck you, you little piece of crap. Your idiocy cannot even cope with the possibility of a real enemy.

StoptheMadness1 said:
God bless you, both of you.

F- off.

P.s. How would your theories hold up with a real enemy? Just as a mental exercise, go through the mistakes you would make and the consequences of your stupidity.

StoptheMadness1 said:
God bless you, both of you.

Same to you Hegelian ameture. You can't select an antithesis to suit your purpose, the resulting "contradictions" are rhetorical, not logical and the result not defendable against other possible syntheses. Idiot.

I guess my whole response is...."So what?"

A brainstorming session. I'm sure there were a dozen ideas throw out; some probably more outlandish than the U2 idea.

But in the end, that U2 idea was rejected.

O.K. And?

Let's compare a group of our leaders discussing and rejecting an idea to a group of terrorists actually flying civilian airliners into the WTC and the Pentagon.

The problem: Terrorists attacked us on our home soil and killed many of our people.

The reaction: National outrage.

The solution: Rid the world of terrorists who could cause more harm to the United States.

Sounds good to me.

StoptheMadness1 said:

Sir, what exactly is your wonderful solution.

theHawk said:
Sir, what exactly is your wonderful solution.
There is only one solution possible, without war, submission. Believe what they say...

Bob Woodward said (Link) recently that in the event of another attack, America will become a police state, a dictatorship.

Woodward warned, saying,

"9-11 will be a footnote, but it could happen, and if it does, we will become a police state."

Again, will you accept this new form of military govenment after the next attack?

Some Americans may actually see what is happening and decide to join this beast system out of fear.

Will you lick their boots, or stand up for the bill of rights and consitution?

Before you make this into a republican or democratic issue, the issue is either freedom, or slavey, Liberty or totalitarianism.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Bob Woodward said (Link) recently that in the event of another attack, America will become a police state, a dictatorship.

Woodward warned, saying,

"9-11 will be a footnote, but it could happen, and if it does, we will become a police state."

Again, will you accept this new form of military govenment after the next attack?

Some Americans may actually see what is happening and decide to join this beast system out of fear.

Before you make this into a republican or democratic issue, the issue is either freedom, or slavey, Liberty or totalitarianism.

That's it.

Madness, you have convinced me.

If Bob Woodward said it, then it is definitely going to happen.

GotZoom said:
That's it.

Madness, you have convinced me.

If Bob Woodward said it, then it is definitely going to happen.

Right !! and get out your Cheney for President bumper stickers. Woodward says the GOP nominee for pres will be Cheney. All those that believe that raise your hands. :smoke:

dilloduck said:
Right !! and get out your Cheney for President bumper stickers. Woodward says the GOP nominee for pres will be Cheney. All those that believe that raise your hands. :smoke:

Edgar Cacye is far more accurate. He predicted economic bust in '07. Doomsday '12. And he also said NOT to by green bananas in '09. Just in case.

StoptheMadness1 said:

Woodward warned, saying,

:lame2:

When did it become Bob Woodwards job to decide what kind of government we have?

In order to totally accept what you (and Bob) say will happen, I have to stretch my imagination to it's limits. First, practically every person from the lowest level of the military to the President of the United States would have to totally disregard the oath they take. Every oath says they will "preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foriegn and domestic". No single person, or even a small group of people, can bring things to the level that you are claiming.

In short, you're an idiot.

Jimmyeatworld said:
:lame2:

When did it become Bob Woodwards job to decide what kind of government we have?

In order to totally accept what you (and Bob) say will happen, I have to stretch my imagination to it's limits. First, practically every person from the lowest level of the military to the President of the United States would have to totally disregard the oath they take. Every oath says they will "preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foriegn and domestic". No single person, or even a small group of people, can bring things to the level that you are claiming.

In short, you're an idiot.

Now, now, now. That isn't very PC.

Intelligently challenged.

Forum List

Back