Problem - Reaction - Solution: the globalist's modus operandi

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by StoptheMadness1, Feb 19, 2006.

1. StoptheMadness1

StoptheMadness1 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    The Hegelian dialectic

The Hegelian dialectic is an age old scientific equation, expressed today as "Problem, Reaction, Solution", and was created by Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, an influencial philosopher, in the 1800's.

The elite power brokers of today have taken this sociological, psychological, and political princible to the extreme.

Problem, Reaction, Solution

First, a problem is created which is directed at a target population. In the aftermath of the incident, naturally, a reaction is generated. This reaction is not unknown, for careful calculation is done beforehand which consists of scientific psychological analysis. Lastly, a solution is provided which you have layed out prior to initiating the problem, which serves to assure the success of your agenda(s).

This principle has been used all throughout history. I will use Hitler as the first example.

In 1933, the Reichstag parliment building in Germany was firebombed by Hitler's goons, creating a problem. Soon after, the incident was blamed on a mentally ill bystander, who had nothing to do with the fire. This act was later blamed on Hitler's political enemies, and the population reacted with a desire for revenge on those responsible, and also begged for protection. In the midst of the emotional response to the incident, a solution was provided that would ease the fears of the masses; grant the new leader more power. In turn, Hitler was given dictatorial powers to "save" Germany from a new grave (manufactured) threat.

Hegelian dialectic - in America?

In 1963 a plan was drafted and approved up to the joint chiefs of staff. That document was called Operation Northwoods.

This document can be found here, at the national security archive in PDF format - Link

In this now declassified document, detailed plans are layed out regarding how to decieve America into supporting an invasion of Cuba. The Hegelian dialectic is clearly the foundation upon which this plan was written. The plan consists of several ways of molding the minds of Americans. The document explains:

"3. A "remember the Maine" incident could be arranged in several forms:

a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo bay and blame Cuba.

b. We could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in Cuban waters."

The document continues, explaining the staged rescue operation...

"The US could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US figthers to "evatuate" the remaining members of the non-existent crew."

"...Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."

So far, the plans have appeared at least to be restrained to non-lethal means. The plans go on to talk about commiting murder on US soil.

"We could develop a communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."

In another example of the dialectic at work, president Bush recently revealed that the United States was prepared to dupe Saddam, prior to the initiation of the Iraq war, into firing upon a fake UN aircraft.

Watch the dialectic at work...

Bush said, in this channel 4 news article (link) that,

"The US was thinking of flying U2 reconnaissance aircraft with fighter cover over Iraq, painted in UN colours. If Saddam fired on them, he would be in breach."

Through the Hegelian dialectic, wars have been initiated and populations enslaved. By this process the elite are intent on turning the globe into a high tech orwellian plantation, and the people will be imprisoned in the most hellish tyranny the world has ever seen.

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    is this the old "Bush ordered planes to be flown into the Twin Towers" crap ?

3. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    No, this is different crap. It's been brought up on the board before.

The "quote from President Bush" is actually a quote from a book by Phillipe Sands, a British college professor and bozo. Sands claims that the quote comes from the minutes of a meeting between President Bush and Tony Blair before going into Iraq. Oddly, Sands is the only one to have seen these minutes. It also doesn't make sense. Hussien was already in violation of 17 UN resolutions. What would be the point in creating the illusion of another?

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I guess the liberals have no clue about this secret Hegelian dialect then huh? Just all innocent bystanders. Out of the loop entirely? :rolleyes:

5. StoptheMadness1

StoptheMadness1 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    dilloduck, you drew the connection to 9/11, I never said anything about it.

I see a label is already being thrown around, that of "liberal".

Can you deny the validity of what i'm saying?

There is no "conspiracy theory" here, just facts pointing towards a real conspiracy, a group of more than two people conspiring to deceive millions of people.

6. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Hegel is great, if you like conspiracy theroys.
    ]

http://nord.twu.net/acl/dialectic.html#one

7. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511

Yes. governments can manipulate, but sometimes the enemy is real. I believe it's real in this case. Go public with your "terror is not a threat" meme. Please. Be sure to identify yourself as a dem.

8. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356

In that same respect, can you unprove that im 6'10", 275lbs and play in the NFL? No you can't. Because you cant see me and more then likely will never meet me. So in essence, what i say is not untrue as far as you know.

The burden of proof is on the accusor. You have to provide solid evidence of a conspiracy and not hearsay and theories from a 3rd party.

9. StoptheMadness1

StoptheMadness1 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I have already given you solid proof (NOT hearsay) that a group within the U.S. government has, in the past, planned to kill Americans in order to further their own agendas through Operation Northwoods. Yes, this was in the 1960's, but we can still see similar operations happening to this very day, and not just in America. Government is the most dangerous tool to be weilded against mankind, and has killed more people than any other group or individual in history. With this in mind, please take into concideration what I am saying.

This issue is not democratic or republican, and rtwngAvngr, no, I am not a democrat, nor a republican, both are corrupt and controlled by the same interests.

Another example of the principle, this time in the Ukraine...

From the Independent,

Opposition was to be smeared with terror attack, says official

December 6, 2004

"Ukraine's embattled government is ready to stage faked terrorist attacks to destabilise the country and discredit the opposition ahead of a rerun of the presidential vote, a senior government source has told the Independent.

The official, who works for the government of the Moscow-backed candidate and current Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych, said: "One of the plans is to blow up a pipeline and blame it on opposition supporters."

Obviously the next step would have been to set up your own party as the savior, the party which would resolve the violence.

10. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    At first I disagreed with you about the U.S. Government.

But now that you showed me what was going to happen in the Ukraine.....

Please.

When you go to a football game and see the teams huddling in the middle of the field between plays, do you think they are talking about you?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1