Probably a dumb question, but.......

Gonna ask anyway.

Jihad has been called because we are over there bombing the fuck out muslims and they want us out of their countries. So...here is the dumb question.
What if our government had a sit down with their government, and said ok..we will pull out. We will not pull a hiroshima on your sorry asses. Do your thang. Kill each other over whatever the fuck you are warring about and we in the USA will just mind our own business and watch from afar. IN RETURN for us not ever stepping foot in your stinky smelly dry ugly fucking countries, you will call all your muslims pals home..including those who moved here and are now "citizens" and send us back our own citizens over there (if any still have their heads)....we will not nuke you to smithereens. No more Jihad. We leave, you fight yer own battles.

I suppose that probably won't work since we have to stick with our allies if they get attacked. But what if our allies said the same thing? Call off Jihad, we (and our allies agreed) to not blow y'all up for good.

Whatcha think?
You started with a false premise.

Jihad does not exist because we're bombing the dumbasses. Jihad has existed for as long as Islam has.

That is not really what their goal is. Your OP is more Al-Qaeda than ISIS. Al-Qaeda has politically oriented objectives. Americans out of the Middle East, end Western support of Israel and Middle Eastern dictators and such. ISIS believes they are fighting the war that will eventually lead to the battle where, surrounded by the anti-messiah or Dajjal and his forces, the caliphate's greatly reduced fighters are saved by the return of Jesus. A really apocalyptic, end times kind of objective.

Wrong!

ISIS - The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (Syria) - is aiming to create a territorial presence, stable, large, self sustaining and constant,
which will be based on a rule whose principles shall not waver from governing precepts that were embedded in Islam by the Prophet Muhammad and his earliest followers.

This is no different that AQ or the Taliban..

ISIS is the new terrorist brand that the radicals are latching on to because the horrid policies of Obama allowed them to become very powerful in a short amount of time..

It could be called unicorns for Islam and the goal would be the same..
That is not the goal of Al-Qaeda at all. They have specific demands. What the hell does President Obama have to with the goals of either? At least make some sort of effort to hide your trolls.

Gonna ask anyway.

Jihad has been called because we are over there bombing the fuck out muslims and they want us out of their countries. So...here is the dumb question.
What if our government had a sit down with their government, and said ok..we will pull out. We will not pull a hiroshima on your sorry asses. Do your thang. Kill each other over whatever the fuck you are warring about and we in the USA will just mind our own business and watch from afar. IN RETURN for us not ever stepping foot in your stinky smelly dry ugly fucking countries, you will call all your muslims pals home..including those who moved here and are now "citizens" and send us back our own citizens over there (if any still have their heads)....we will not nuke you to smithereens. No more Jihad. We leave, you fight yer own battles.

I suppose that probably won't work since we have to stick with our allies if they get attacked. But what if our allies said the same thing? Call off Jihad, we (and our allies agreed) to not blow y'all up for good.

Whatcha think?

Jihad does not exist because we're bombing the dumbasses. Jihad has existed for as long as Islam has.
Over here with us as a target? Not really. That came with....whom? First Bush? Bin Laden?Sadam? When did it start for them to focus on the usa?
And it is not a false premise. It's just a dumb question I asked myself and thought I would share it.

That is not really what their goal is. Your OP is more Al-Qaeda than ISIS. Al-Qaeda has politically oriented objectives. Americans out of the Middle East, end Western support of Israel and Middle Eastern dictators and such. ISIS believes they are fighting the war that will eventually lead to the battle where, surrounded by the anti-messiah or Dajjal and his forces, the caliphate's greatly reduced fighters are saved by the return of Jesus. A really apocalyptic, end times kind of objective.

Wrong!

ISIS - The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (Syria) - is aiming to create a territorial presence, stable, large, self sustaining and constant,
which will be based on a rule whose principles shall not waver from governing precepts that were embedded in Islam by the Prophet Muhammad and his earliest followers.

This is no different that AQ or the Taliban..

ISIS is the new terrorist brand that the radicals are latching on to because the horrid policies of Obama allowed them to become very powerful in a short amount of time..

It could be called unicorns for Islam and the goal would be the same..
That is not the goal of Al-Qaeda at all. They have specific demands. What the hell does President Obama have to with the goals of either? At least make some sort of effort to hide your trolls.

See you confront the far left with facts and suddenly you are a troll..

AQ and ISIS are the same, they are a brand of terrorism. Many that used to support AQ are now supporting ISIS, but only a far left drone would ignore such things..

I look for answers from Sunniman..since he is all american cowboy turned muslim. He has insight we don't have. I think.

Gonna ask anyway.

Whatcha think?

Over here with us as a target? Not really. That came with....whom? First Bush? Bin Laden? When did it start for them to focus on the usa?
And it is not a false premise. It's just a dumb question I asked myself and thought I would share it.

It started long before Bush and Bin laden..

Islamic terrorism has been around a very long time..

Jihad is against all infidels even other Muslims that do not follow a particular teaching of Islam..

History of Jihad against the Arabs (622-634 C.E. 1-12 A.H.)

Many that used to support AQ are now supporting ISIS
But what is the original focus?
In any murder, detectives first ask "Why"? What is the motive? The purpose? That is what I am asking. WHY? Not because they have been warring for thousands of years or its just their nature or other definitive response. WHY? And from where/when did the seed first sprout of "lets kill westerners"?
If it is because we are policing their country again, wanting them "independent" because their "leader was treating them badly", then why not give them what they want? They want us OUT of their country. So why not get the fuck out and let them jihad their own?

Gonna ask anyway.

Whatcha think?

Over here with us as a target? Not really. That came with....whom? First Bush? Bin Laden? When did it start for them to focus on the usa?

Jihad is against all infidels even other Muslims that do not follow a particular teaching of Islam..

Again, I dig that. But they were warring amongst themselves. What brought their attention to us? Us invading their country? Oil? Just cuz? Nobody knows?

Gonna ask anyway.

Whatcha think?

Over here with us as a target? Not really. That came with....whom? First Bush? Bin Laden?Sadam? When did it start for them to focus on the usa?

The USA as an object of hatred by muslims in general-----has been ongoing to my knowledge ------that is as muslims from muslim countries have told me-----since I encountered muslims in the US in the mid to late 1960s. By that time I was talking to muslims who had already been propagandized against the US in their
childhoods

Gonna ask anyway.

Whatcha think?

Again, I dig that. But they were warring amongst themselves. What brought their attention to us? Us invading their country? Oil? Just cuz? Nobody knows?
Because jihad is the heart and soul of Islam.

Gonna ask anyway.

Whatcha think?

yeah I know---because muslims told me------the USA is seen as Christian country-----Christians are hated crusaders and ALSO something like the British and French etc COLONIALISTS that ruined their lives forever. Also ----the USA sent bomber jets to the Middle East in the 40s to kill muslims for DA JOOOOS ---Also because the USA is CONTROLED by DA JOOOOOS and even the Rockefellers are JOOOS. The USA DESTROYED the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE -----and helped the brits to DESTROY THE MOHGUL CALIPHATE (that's the Indian
Subcontinent) To know why muslims hate you -----you need to know the
Islamic version of history. Also you need to know that the sole agenda of Christianity is THE DESTRUCTION OF ISLAM

Gonna ask anyway.

Whatcha think?
That this is comprehensively ignorant, childish, idiotic, infantile, and ridiculous.

That this was written by someone indeed ignorant of the issue, the ME, and fundamentals of foreign policy.

"Dumb" doesn't begin to describe it.

Gonna ask anyway.

Whatcha think?

It has been going on since the days of the crusades..

Suleiman the Magnificent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just was browsing around. I read about him before and found him a tad fascinating. Kinda like I find Putin fascinating. Doesn't mean I admire either one, but to know the whys and wherefores of your "enemies", you must first know what makes them tick.

We need to get the fuck out of their country. Period. They don't need us and we don't need them. And until we DO get the fuck out, they won't stop. Doesn't it make sense to leave them to their own wars and stop butting the fuck in?

Gonna ask anyway.

Whatcha think?
For a very good and comlete answer to this see the following thread, Post #15 contains a link to a long, but very informative article.
What is the genesis of the Islamic State? It's in the CDZ.

Forum List

Back