Pro vaccines media goes full conspiracy theory claims the Russians are running anti vaccine campaign

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pro-vaccine media goes full conspiracy theory; claims "the Russians" are running anti-vaccine campaigns to try to kill off America with measles
(Natural News) Just when you thought conspiracy theories about “the Russians” couldn’t get any more insane, the corporate-controlled media is now pushing a whole new conspiracy theory about the Russians. According to practically every corporate news outlet in the world, “Russian trolls are responsible for much of the social media activity around vaccines.” Even worse, we’re told, it’s all a villainous plot to destroy America by spreading measles.

upload_2018-8-24_9-25-15.png

I really think this takes the cake. If you thought leftist were morons already, this should solidify they are bigger retards than ever before. You leftist are Crazy man you need help please seek it or gtf out of the US.

No search needed , we know there aren't enouggh on here to believe this bs.

IF ANYTHING YOU ASSHOLES IT'S YOUR OWN GAWD DAM GOV. DOING IT STUPID FKS..

better learn history jackasses no wonder your pathetic morons.

Pro-vaccine media goes full conspiracy theory; claims "the Russians" are running anti-vaccine campaigns to try to kill off America with measles
(Natural News) Just when you thought conspiracy theories about “the Russians” couldn’t get any more insane, the corporate-controlled media is now pushing a whole new conspiracy theory about the Russians. According to practically every corporate news outlet in the world, “Russian trolls are responsible for much of the social media activity around vaccines.” Even worse, we’re told, it’s all a villainous plot to destroy America by spreading measles.

View attachment 212682

I really think this takes the cake. If you thought leftist were morons already, this should solidify they are bigger retards than ever before. You leftist are Crazy man you need help please seek it or gtf out of the US.

I think its cute that you believe in this stuff. Who says adults cant still believe in Santa?

View attachment 212682

I think its cute that you believe in this stuff. Who says adults cant still believe in Santa?
See UNLIKE the propaganda machine this website and article gives you evidence!

Russian trolls and Twitter bots are driving the global anti-vaxxer movement online, study reveals | Daily Mail Online

Russian Trolls Used Vaccine Debate to Sow Discord, Study Finds

OP thanks for posting. I am anti vaccine and have been for 12 years now. I just subscribed to that website to get more news.

Forum List

Back