Pro-Trump Pastor Storms Out of CNN Interview After Being Called Out for Exaggerating His Bio

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Did you guys catch this over the weekend? Turns out that so-called Pastor, Mark Burns, was revealed to be a fraud on live TV.

Pro-Trump Pastor Storms Out of CNN Interview After Being Called Out for Exaggerating His Bio

Turns out barely anything this guy has said about himself is true. Even his church, it's not really a church, it's a small one-room being rented so he could broadcast his messages online.

These are the types of characters Trump habitually and continually surrounds himself with. He's not fooling anyone but has cult of minions that lap-up his every word and sentence.

Hillary invited a rape victim wannabe and a woman that couldn't care for her child to her convention. The woman also beat up the woman that actually did raise her child. Her own mother.. Her boyfriend pleaded to the community to burn that muther fucker down due to fallacies and lies.
These are the types of characters Clinton habitually and continually surrounds herself with. She's not fooling anyone but has cult of minions that lap-up her every word and sentence.

Did you guys catch this over the weekend? Turns out that so-called Pastor, Mark Burns, was revealed to be a fraud on live TV.

Turns out barely anything this guy has said about himself is true. Even his church, it's not really a church, it's a small one-room being rented so he could broadcast his messages online.

These are the types of characters Trump habitually and continually surrounds himself with. He's not fooling anyone but has cult of minions that lap-up his every word and sentence.

Racist.

Isnt it bizarr how people magically turn into frauds and racists when they run against a Democratic party nominee?

upload_2016-9-6_12-13-14.png

Hillary invited the Father of the Pulse Shooter to the DNC, showing she stands with her backers who throw gays off of buildings.

WPTV-Mateen-behind-Clinton-highlighted_1470715712062_43966616_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

I did, and I felt kind of bad for the guy. Yeah, he bragged and put on the dog and that was wrong, but NOT having a degree doesn't make you a lousy pastor or a bad political supporter. CNN didn't have to out him like that.

If you're going to apply the "people are known for the company they keep" definition to Trump, you have to also apply it to mrs. bill and obama.

I did, and I felt kind of bad for the guy. Yeah, he bragged and put on the dog and that was wrong, but NOT having a degree doesn't make you a lousy pastor or a bad political supporter. CNN didn't have to out him like that.
How should they have outed him?

You feel bad for him? Hmmm...interesting. As for me, I feel it couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

Nobody watches CNN.

Isnt it bizarr how people magically turn into frauds and racists when they run against a Democratic party nominee?

View attachment 88458
Except when you lose two cases from the federal government for discrimination. The little C isn't for classified, it's for "colored".
Settling out of court is not losing. It is settling out of court.

I know you Dems have a problem with that objectivity thingy, but maybe that might help you?

Nah, I didnt think so.

You feel bad for him? Hmmm...interesting. As for me, I feel it couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.
Yeah, Hellfire and Brimstone for anyone who opposes the Democratic Party, right?

roflmao
Have you seen that fraud's statement since he's hit the scene? He's been burning every and anything to the left of Atilla the Hun.

Whatever he got, he begged for it, and he deserved it.

Cry me a river.

Hillary invited the Father of the Pulse Shooter to the DNC, showing she stands with her backers who throw gays off of buildings.

WPTV-Mateen-behind-Clinton-highlighted_1470715712062_43966616_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
Link?
They make that stuff up to deflect from the Republicans who actually attend "kill the gays" rallies. At least Cruz apologized.

That's from the DNC Convention, not photoshopped to make it look like Hillary supports the Pulse Club shooter by inviting his father as her guest

Forum List

Back