Pro-Torture "conservatives'" Worst-Nightmare

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
_39639881_breaking_news2_203.jpg

After (apparently) answering ALL of investigators' questions....sans torture....Faisal Shahzad will appear, in court, to be officially-charged with the Times Square bombing-attempt.

Once, again, our system-of-justice PREVAILS!!!!

:clap2:

Yep, we should treat ALL suspected terrorists exactly the same, no matter what the circumstances. There is absolutely no difference between a soft fool planting a bomb and running away, a dumb as fuck suicide bomber, and leaders of an organization such as Al Q.

Answer me just one question.... Are all the left completely fucking stupid or just a few?

So.. this means, we should never torture?

Not even in the Extreme cases?

How about a work around. Let the public have these people for a while. Let us torture the hell out of them. Trust me they will be happy to go back where there are rules. :lol:

Yep, we should treat ALL suspected terrorists exactly the same, no matter what the circumstances. There is absolutely no difference between a soft fool planting a bomb and running away, a dumb as fuck suicide bomber, and leaders of an organization such as Al Q.

Answer me just one question.... Are all the left completely fucking stupid or just a few?

Good question! Good answer!

If your expectation is lies, then torture would be considered successful.

We've (already) got approved/legal means of punishment. We've got no obligation to make Life more-amusing for our more-sadistic citizens.​

How about a work around. Let the public have these people for a while. Let us torture the hell out of them. Trust me they will be happy to go back where there are rules. :lol:
".....they will be happy to go back where there are rules."??????

:confused:

WHO will be?​

Aw, jeez.....a Porky Limbaugh fan.

:rolleyes:

Aw, jeez.....a Porky Limbaugh fan.

:rolleyes:

Moi? MOI? I'm much more on the adorable side ... perhaps Miss Piggy?? And who is this Limbaugh? Perhaps you've misspelled Limburger?

I used to wonder how Obama can get away with the stuff he does.

The multiple reasons this bomb failed to go off include, but are not limited to, the fact that the guy who made it doesn't know the difference between a firecracker they sell for kids to pay with and something dangerous, or between ammonium nitrate mixed with diesel fuel and ordinary fertilizer. The guy parked illegally in one of the most policed areas of the country, and that the only reason anyone even realized there was a bomb was because street vendors saw smoke coming from the back of the car. Then, despite the fact that they claim they had this guy under surveillance at some point, he manages to get on a plane that is moments from taking off, and only gets stopped through blind luck.

Despite this, Obama claims that the police saved everyone in Times Square, and people fall for it. Now they point to the dumbest terrorist in history as proof that Obama knows what he is doing.

Why can he get away with this? Because some people are really stupid, and others worship the ground he floats over on his way to save the world.

Get real people. Miranda made no difference here because he was too stupid to shut up.

Forum List

Back