Pro-Torture "conservatives'" Worst-Nightmare

Yep, we should treat ALL suspected terrorists exactly the same, no matter what the circumstances. There is absolutely no difference between a soft fool planting a bomb and running away, a dumb as fuck suicide bomber, and leaders of an organization such as Al Q.

Answer me just one question.... Are all the left completely fucking stupid or just a few?

That's what your side is advocating (treating them all the same). And I'd say that it's your side that's fucking stupid.....and not just a few.

Good question! Good answer!
Aw, jeez.....a Porky Limbaugh fan.

:rolleyes:

Moi? MOI? I'm much more on the adorable side ... perhaps Miss Piggy?? And who is this Limbaugh? Perhaps you've misspelled Limburger?
No....I'm pretty-certain I've gotten the spelling right.

LimbaughPig.jpg

I used to wonder how Obama can get away with the stuff he does.

Get real people. Miranda made no difference here because he was too stupid to shut up.
The subject is torture.....and, the PROS know more-about-it, than anyone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqFO6velBOM]YouTube - Countdown: "Matthew Alexander" on Torture[/ame]​

Last edited:

Get real people. Miranda made no difference here because he was too stupid to shut up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqFO6velBOM]YouTube - Countdown: "Matthew Alexander" on Torture[/ame]​

Funny. I thought you were trying to use this case as an example of why torture is not necessary. I pointed out that this guy is so stupid he wouldn't shut up, and that the Miranda warning was a waste of breath for the judge who gave it to him. Yet I do not understand the issues.

The fact is you are using a bad example to prove your pet point. If we capture someone who planted a nuclear weapon in your home town, and you personally captured him, knowing for a fact that he knew where the bomb is, would you be willing to torture him to save yourself, your family, and your friends? Or would you turn him over to the federal government so they could ask him nicely? Does that get me back on the subject?

The fact is you are using a bad example to prove your pet point. If we capture someone who planted a nuclear weapon in your home town, and you personally captured him, knowing for a fact that he knew where the bomb is, would you be willing to torture him to save yourself, your family, and your friends? Or would you turn him over to the federal government so they could ask him nicely? Does that get me back on the subject?
I love this half-assed hypothetical!!!!!!!!!!!!

528.gif

"....and you personally captured him, knowing for a fact that he knew where the bomb is...".

O.K., if i know for a FACT, HE knows where the bomb is....I'd have to KNOW where the bomb is, MYSELF, to KNOW that!!!!

532.gif

You paranoids make this toooooooooooooooooo EASY!!!!!

Not paranoid at all, cases like this happen in real life, which is why the courts recognize the public safety exception to the Miranda warnings.

In other words, the courts already admit that the real world is more complicated than you think it is. cops arrest people who know something that is necessary to save the life of someone, and they are free to question him. The radical left does not want to admit the real world exists, so they get up on their moral high horse and claim they are better than anyone else. When push comes to shove they will react like idiots, and try to circumvent the law and court systems because they are doing the right thing. That is exactly what Holder is trying to do know in calling for Congress to enact an exception to the Miranda warnings, despite the fact that they have no power to do so.

Bush, on the other hand, asked for legal advice on following a poorly written law that allowed torture to be parsed so it was legal. The fact that he followed the law is evidenced by the fact that Holder would like nothing more than to prosecute someone for the war crimes his fevered imagination conjured up, yet he has been unable to do so. The attorneys around him who can actually read, and comprehend, the law have repeatedly told him that no one did anything illegal.

If you want to bury your head in the sand and insist that we do not already have legal exceptions to the rules you think govern the universe, then feel free. You can join Eric Holder and the rest of the moonbats in your personal version of wonderland. Maybe we can ship the wingnuts off to the same place, that should keep things interesting. Meantime, the real world will go on without you, and the sensible people will finally be in charge.

Aren't these the same folks that called for Cheney and Bush to be assasinated because they disagreed with them?

Frauds and fucking liars.

YouTube - Countdown: "Matthew Alexander" on Torture

I love this half-assed hypothetical!!!!!!!!!!!!

528.gif

"....and you personally captured him, knowing for a fact that he knew where the bomb is...".

O.K., if i know for a FACT, HE knows where the bomb is....I'd have to KNOW where the bomb is, MYSELF, to KNOW that!!!!

532.gif

You paranoids make this toooooooooooooooooo EASY!!!!!

Olberman tortures his listeners (all three) on a weekly basis... And I support that!!!

Hows that Miranda stuff work'n for ya???

Yeah....that surely did screw-things-up!!

Now now, gentlemen, let us not forget that Faisal Shahzad was interrogated for several hours prior to being Mirandized...

I don't thing they needed to interrogate him. He spilled his guts! I may be wrong but I don't believe you need to mirandize someone who is spilling their guts out. You let them talk and talk and talk until you want to ask questions. Then you mirandize them.

Yeah....that surely did screw-things-up!!

Now now, gentlemen, let us not forget that Faisal Shahzad was interrogated for several hours prior to being Mirandized...

I don't thing they needed to interrogate him. He spilled his guts! I may be wrong but I don't believe you need to mirandize someone who is spilling their guts out. You let them talk and talk and talk until you want to ask questions. Then you mirandize them.

Oh, he kept talking after being read his rights as well. Make no mistake, my guess is he would have talked either. He may have been angry and willing, but he hasn't come across as hardcore in any of what I have read.

Not paranoid at all, cases like this happen in real life, which is why the courts recognize the public safety exception to the Miranda warnings.

Meantime, the real world will go on without you, and the sensible people will finally be in charge.
Like I said.....

".....if I know for a FACT, HE knows where the bomb is....I'd have to KNOW where the bomb is, MYSELF, to KNOW that!!!!"

532.gif

(Common-sense always seems to escape you folks.)​

_39639881_breaking_news2_203.jpg

After (apparently) answering ALL of investigators' questions....sans torture....Faisal Shahzad will appear, in court, to be officially-charged with the Times Square bombing-attempt.

Once, again, our system-of-justice PREVAILS!!!!

:clap2:

Indeed it did work...the pussy was so scared of getting his ass waterboarded by Obama that he surrendered without a fight....the very epitomy of a chicken shit liberal.

Meantime, the real world will go on without you, and the sensible people will finally be in charge.
Like I said.....

".....if I know for a FACT, HE knows where the bomb is....I'd have to KNOW where the bomb is, MYSELF, to KNOW that!!!!"

532.gif

Really?

I admit I used hyperbole to try to make my point, but you seem to have a lack of basic reasoning skills.

If he is boasting to you that he had placed the bomb somewhere, would you automatically know where he put it?

If you had seen him with the bomb earlier, would you automatically know where he hid it?

Like I said.....

532.gif

This statement coming from someone as blind as you are with respect to interrogation methods and logic is expected....run along now.....

Funny. I thought you were trying to use this case as an example of why torture is not necessary. I pointed out that this guy is so stupid he wouldn't shut up, and that the Miranda warning was a waste of breath for the judge who gave it to him. Yet I do not understand the issues.

Greet Post.

I couldn't agree more.

The only reason this asshole talked was because HE decided to talk. If he decided not to talk then what do you do to get the info?? Ask nicely??

I, like you, wonder what some of these left wing loons would do in your nuclear bomb scenario?? What do you do to save your family, friends, neighborhoos, hell city??

I would do whatever it took to get the info the save my family. How bout you??

I just wonder if the moonbats would let their family and friends go up in a mushroom cloud because the moral high horse was just to damned high. Jeeze.

Like I said.....

532.gif

This statement coming from someone as blind as you are with respect to interrogation methods and logic is expected....run along now.....

The fact the he centers his posts is a key indicator that there is no reason to take him seriously...

The fact is you are using a bad example to prove your pet point. If we capture someone who planted a nuclear weapon in your home town, and you personally captured him, knowing for a fact that he knew where the bomb is, would you be willing to torture him to save yourself, your family, and your friends? Or would you turn him over to the federal government so they could ask him nicely? Does that get me back on the subject?​

Greet Post.
I couldn't agree more.
The only reason this asshole talked was because HE decided to talk. If he decided not to talk then what do you do to get the info?? Ask nicely??
I, like you, wonder what some of these left wing loons would do in your nuclear bomb scenario?? What do you do to save your family, friends, neighborhoos, hell city??
I would do whatever it took to get the info the save my family. How bout you??
I just wonder if the moonbats would let their family and friends go up in a mushroom cloud because the moral high horse was just to damned high. Jeeze.​

As I said before, they should give the terrorists over to civilians. No need for this "by the book crap"

Forum List

Back