pro or con the second amendment?

i vote

• Total voters
There's that racism again. Why do you figure that black slavers are better than white slavers. The point isn't the color, moron.
I don't think Black slavers are better than white slavers. The only people here venerating any kind of slavers are you clowns who were born without any self awareness. 😄
The point is slavery. It was wrong, it was also 150 years ago. You weren't a slave, you've never known a slave and you have absolutely no relation to slavery. So dry your little child eyes and run along. I don't have time for bibigots.
Why don't you dry your eyes and stop crying like a little bitch every time I point out that all slavers, including your slaver heroes, were pieces of human trash. 😄

Pro.

If we treated criminals, dopeheads and crazy people like what they are and seperated them from society and didn't encourage them we need any gun control because the only people in our society would be decent citizens.

And if the government treated it's citizens well then they wouldn't need gun control because they wouldn't have anything to worry about from citizens.

Pro.

If we treated criminals, dopeheads and crazy people like what they are and seperated them from society and didn't encourage them we need any gun control because the only people in our society would be decent citizens.

And if the government treated it's citizens well then they wouldn't need gun control because they wouldn't have anything to worry about from citizens.
Nobody has anything to worry about from you now. 😄 All you Trump lovers and 2nd Amendment supporters swear the election was stolen from you, that Democracy was stolen from you and that in the place of the President sits a usurper. If not then, when? 😄

From the National Archives...

The Bill of Rights is the first 10 Amendments to the Constitution. It spells out Americans’ rights in relation to their government. It guarantees civil rights and liberties to the individual—like freedom of speech, press, and religion.

bill of rights​

noun phrase

variants or Bill of Rights
: a document containing a formal statement of rights
a patients' bill of rights

specifically : a summary of fundamental rights and privileges guaranteed to a people against violation by the state

—used especially of the first 10 amendments to the U.S. Constitution

Idiot, you ARE part of a well-regulated militia if you own a gun in this country. Welcome to the club.

"Well-regulated" in 1776 parlance means well-armed.

You cannot place CONDITIONS on a god-given right; that would then make it a PRIVILEGE.
False. Well regulated meant just what is says. In fact in Article 2 Section 8 it mentions Congress “regulating” it

845k7p.gif

. . . . . well. . . if they don't shoot anybody???

I'm not sure they are playing with a full deck, TBH. But IIWII.

Viva Freedom! :rock:

845mco.jpg
845mi9.jpg

When America is on the Ropes from Domestic Islamist Marxist Terrorist Attacks bolstered by Chinese Overseas Commandos and their Sapper Spy Handlers The LEOs and MIL/ NG will be demanding that Former MIL / NG and LEOs and Local / Regional Militiamen & Women Fall In and help .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back