Pro-Obamacare Ad Features Trump Voter

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
“I’m a Republican. I voted for Trump,” says a man identified as Dennis, who is featured in the Tennessee ad. He was diagnosed with esophageal cancer and says in the ad, “The Affordable Care Act saved my life."

lol, and righties are befuddled by the thousands and thousands showing up a wingnut town hall

btw, just heard on the tube the Indivisibles are moving towards a more general anti-cheetolini message, not good for the flagging fascists

New Pro-Obamacare Ad Features Trump Voter

How did an insurance exchange save his life? Are you suggesting he would have been left to die without insurance? That Medicare was not a possibility? How did they confirm he voted for Trump?

“I’m a Republican. I voted for Trump,” says a man identified as Dennis, who is featured in the Tennessee ad. He was diagnosed with esophageal cancer and says in the ad, “The Affordable Care Act saved my life."

lol, and righties are befuddled by the thousands and thousands showing up a wingnut town hall

btw, just heard on the tube the Indivisibles are moving towards a more general anti-cheetolini message, not good for the flagging fascists

Yes right, I believe that ad. Right. Trump runs on I will kill obamacare the day I enter office and a man with esophageal cancer who depends on obamacare for his life is a Trump supporter who voted for him! Yep! I love it that you guys keep trying though!

How did an insurance exchange save his life? Are you suggesting he would have been left to die without insurance? That Medicare was not a possibility? How did they confirm he voted for Trump?

The ad running in Ohio features a woman named Paula, who was diagnosed with breast cancer, which spread to her brain and liver. The Medicaid expansion in Ohio under the Affordable Care Act helps her afford her cancer treatment.............great reading comprehension there sport, nice work

too much Faux News for you pilgrim!

Yes right, I believe that ad. Right. Trump runs on I will kill obamacare the day I enter office and a man with esophageal cancer who depends on obamacare for his life is a Trump supporter who voted for him! Yep! I love it that you guys keep trying though!

You don't think there are tons of morons who voted for cheetolini?

pahleeze, catch a clue

The ad running in Ohio features a woman named Paula, who was diagnosed with breast cancer, which spread to her brain and liver. The Medicaid expansion in Ohio under the Affordable Care Act helps her afford her cancer treatment.............great reading comprehension there sport, nice work

He responded to yer claim in the OP Einstein! It talked about a male Trump supporter! Yes?

pahleeze, catch a clue
No, I believe there are tons of libtards willing to make themselves look stupid by posting this propaganda! Or Fake news as we say nowadays!

Gee, imagine how coherent you could become is you questioned everything like this.

pahleeze, catch a clue
No, I believe there are tons of libtards willing to make themselves look stupid by posting this propaganda! Or Fake news as we say nowadays!

fake news; noun; anything an observer wishes not to deal with

“I am a Republican and voted for Trump, but” taken right out of the Soros protest manual. Good little libs lie constantly.

Ohio is predominately a Democrat state sack. You switched ads moron. Again, who would have paid for the treatment if not Obamacare? Would she have not received treatment? How did the exchange facilitate a medical procedure?

Gee, imagine how coherent you could become is you questioned everything like this.

I know the answers too moron. The people in question would have received the same treatment regardless.

I know the answers too moron. The people in question would have received the same treatment regardless.

That's terrific, but gee, imagine how coherent you could become is you questioned everything like this.

That's terrific, but gee, imagine how coherent you could become is you questioned everything like this.

I am already beyond your comprehension. The rest would just be showing off.

That Medicaid Expansion was the state of Ohio, not Obamacare.

Forum List

Back