Pro -lifers are a joke

Here Lawyer to be, a Psalm that completely destroys your erroneous slant on Ecclesiastes:

Psalm 139: 13-16
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

and there are others if you care to actually read the Word of God.

Something "woderful" that has no value? Really?

so, God knew me as well before I was born and knit me together in my mother's womb, and ordained my destiny as well correct? And the same with Obama, He was ordained by God and knit in his mother's womb and was known by God beforehand, and ordained, no?

Isn't this what this passage is saying Immie? Or is this passage speaking of JUST King David or Jeremiah etc?

care

Last edited:
PRO -LIFERS ARE A JOKE

Pro-lifers protest abortions and will even kill to make sure that babies are delivered. But after that life is saved they will even kill to make sure it does not have a safe and healthy long life. They are the Tea Party protestors who protest healthcare for those without and spending that fund the jobless, programs and services that keep those babies alive with a long healthy and safe life.

Some of those babies they save are less than perfect and they are the “throw-aways” that end up wards of the state without enough funding to properly take care of them. I saw first hand when I was an aide and I alone was in charge of the night care of 20.

Those un-aborted babies are sent to war to kill and be killed or maimed for life and pro-lifers protest their proper medical care.

Pro-lifers are the biggest joke in this country. They will not take one of those un-aborted babies and take care of them or assist in their care. Pro-lifers should be the last to withhold medical care and sufficient programs and services to assure them a long, safe and healthy life.

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

oooh never use the bible against pro lifers, they WILL win.

Here Lawyer to be, a Psalm that completely destroys your erroneous slant on Ecclesiastes:

I know that full well.

so, God knew me as well before I was born and knit me together in my mother's womb, and ordained my destiny as well correct? And the same with Obama, He was ordained by God and knit in his mother's womb and was known by God beforehand, and ordained, no?

Isn't this what this passage is saying Immie? Or is this passage speaking of JUST King David or Jeremiah etc?

care

Yes Care [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2CaBR3z85c]YouTube - Imagine Spot 1 - Rejected by NBC and CNN[/ame]

Seriously Jesus/God/Bible is against murdering people from womb to tomb. No Abortion, No Death Penalty, No Assisted Suicide, No murder....Jesus wouldn't want any of that

I know that full well.

care

David, Obama, Bush, you, me, Lawyer to Be, the baby that was aborted five minutes ago, all of us. Do you really think God only knew David before he was born and none of us?

Immie

care

David, Obama, Bush, you, me, Lawyer to Be, the baby that was aborted five minutes ago, all of us. Do you really think God only knew David before he was born and none of us?

Immie

oh nooooo....

i mean yes, i believe He knew me before I was born....and all of my faults and baggage that was going to come with my human body....and He let me be born anyway....hmmm...pretty cool thought! :D

some sites i have read regarding these passages, have interpreted the passages from Jeremiah and King David to be specifically about them being put here specifically for God's purpose, as with Jesus and all the prophets and saints he sent to Earth from Heaven, in the form of man.... SO, I just thought that should be cleared up, thus me asking the question from you....I knew what your answer would be already immie! ;)

BOY, you have lost your touch and need some practice at this to get back to the old days kiddo! :lol:

care

care

Immie

oh nooooo....

i mean yes, i believe He knew me before I was born....and all of my faults and baggage that was going to come with my human body....and He let me be born anyway....hmmm...pretty cool thought! :D

some sites i have read regarding these passages, have interpreted the passages from Jeremiah and King David to be specifically about them being put here specifically for God's purpose, as with Jesus and all the prophets and saints he sent to Earth from Heaven, in the form of man.... SO, I just thought that should be cleared up, thus me asking the question from you....I knew what your answer would be already immie! ;)

BOY, you have lost your touch and need some practice at this to get back to the old days kiddo! :lol:

care

I have NOT lost my touch. I knew exactly what you were asking and I answered it in the way you expected, did I not? ;)

Immie

What exactly are you referring to? The only thing I think I can be considered a real zealot on is taking personal responsibility for the choices one makes in life.

Allie's on one end, JB is on the other end (worse than Bass, actually), and I'm somewhere in the middle.

I simply wish to know who's going to take care of all these babies with birth defects that people like Allie insist on being born, even though they're going to be given up by the mother. I don't see her taking care of even one of them. But she still insists they should be born.

Well, I suppose the ones we don't want we could send to Auschwitz. Babys or not doesn't matter. It's all that big Q. Quality of life. If it don't provide for the governemtn kill it.:eusa_shhh:

Yeah, Dis, that's the reasoning of all eugenecists. Then they carry it to the next level...forcibly sterilizing, forcibly aborting babies considered for whatever reason to be substandard (frequently because of color, sometimes based upon the financial status of parents), and gassing incompetents and genetically imperfect people.

I'd love to hear your reasoning on how I'm "worse than Bass, actually" when I'm absolutely against any government interference in marriage, birth and racial engineering.

Oh, this ought to be fun..

You're worse, because you're 100% against abortion for ANY reason, whatsoever, but for someone so against it, you're not willing to give any of those homeless children YOUR home by adopting them. You're also for people bringing MORE children into this world that will just be discarded because either they're born with defects, and their parents don't want them, they're born to drug addict parents who will just neglect/abandon them, or they're born to welfare cases that can't afford the damned kids they have NOW, but keep having more just to get more money.

My guess is if a woman were raped, you'd also insist she keep that baby.

PRO -LIFERS ARE A JOKE

Pro-lifers protest abortions and will even kill to make sure that babies are delivered. But after that life is saved they will even kill to make sure it does not have a safe and healthy long life. They are the Tea Party protestors who protest healthcare for those without and spending that fund the jobless, programs and services that keep those babies alive with a long healthy and safe life.

Some of those babies they save are less than perfect and they are the “throw-aways” that end up wards of the state without enough funding to properly take care of them. I saw first hand when I was an aide and I alone was in charge of the night care of 20.

Those un-aborted babies are sent to war to kill and be killed or maimed for life and pro-lifers protest their proper medical care.

Pro-lifers are the biggest joke in this country. They will not take one of those un-aborted babies and take care of them or assist in their care. Pro-lifers should be the last to withhold medical care and sufficient programs and services to assure them a long, safe and healthy life.

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

A safe and long life is one without a government bureaucrat making decisions about his/her health care, and denying him/her any other options.

Babies aren't sent off to war, they grow up and make decisions for themselves. Like if they want to join the military.

As for Jesus....he'd probably tell you that you're a hypocrit.

Coming from the most mean-spirited, souless poster on the board, that really means something.

You haven't got a single clue about me or my personal life off this board.

Why don't you try addressing the actual point/issue, rather than slinging and insult and dodging?

says the dumpster that makes raving generalities based on its own ignorance

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1606313-post4.html

Dumpster? You Mal's evil twin, or just sharing the same fucking brain cell?

Ignorance my ass - as is evidenced by the millions of UNADOPTED children in the world.

You haven't got a single clue about me or my personal life off this board.

Why don't you try addressing the actual point/issue, rather than slinging and insult and dodging?

Ignorance my ass - as is evidenced by the millions of UNADOPTED children in the world.

unadopted is better than being chopped to bits by your fucking butcher knives

Who's butcher knives? *I* don't believe in abortion, you completely illiterate fuck. I can simply see certain reasons it might be necessary - medical, rape, incest...

And, how is being unadopted better? You get dumped on your ass at the age of 18, with likely no job skills, no social skills, and told you're an adult - go make your way in the world.

Perhaps you should know what you're talking about before you open that giant hole in your head.

Who's butcher knives? *I* don't believe in abortion, you completely illiterate fuck. I can simply see certain reasons it might be necessary - medical, rape, incest...

And, how is being unadopted better? You get dumped on your ass at the age of 18, with likely no job skills, no social skills, and told you're an adult - go make your way in the world.

Perhaps you should know what you're talking about before you open that giant hole in your head.
youre a fucking enabler at the very least

your assertion is bullshit right from the start.

kids in child care homes are loved, cared for, educated and go on to be productive members of society contributing to the progress of mankind.

you live in a charles dickens fucking fairy tale you goddamned reprobate

kids in child care homes are loved, cared for, educated and go on to be productive members of society contributing to the progress of mankind.

Wrong answer, dickwad. I grew up in a foster home - those are a far cry better than adoption agencies full of children over the age of 1 year old. People want "perfect infants".

You're seriously going to sit on your fat good for nothing ass and tell me that if your sister gets raped, and becomes pregnant, you're going to make her give birth?

You're seriously going to sit on your fat good for nothing ass and tell me that if your wife will *die* giving birth to your child, you're going to make her give birth?

You're seriously going to tell me that if your daughter gets raped by your brother, and gets pregnant, you're going to make her give birth?

THOSE ARE MY EXCEPTIONS, MOTHERFUCKER. GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?

its interesting so many pro choice advocates get to decide at which point its ok to kill a baby. the point is at what point does the child get to decide that he gets to live. its all speculation on what will happen with him IF he goes to fostercare IF he goes to an adoption agency or any other IFs you can think of.

Wrong answer, dickwad. I grew up in a foster home - those are a far cry better than adoption agencies full of children over the age of 1 year old. People want "perfect infants".

You're seriously going to sit on your fat good for nothing ass and tell me that if your sister gets raped, and becomes pregnant, you're going to make her give birth?

You're seriously going to sit on your fat good for nothing ass and tell me that if your wife will *die* giving birth to your child, you're going to make her give birth?

You're seriously going to tell me that if your daughter gets raped by your brother, and gets pregnant, you're going to make her give birth?

i will stack up a child care home over your fucking murder centers EVERY day of the week you fucking enabler, now put your butcher knives and meat grinders away and let the humane do the job!

i will stack up a child care home over your fucking murder centers EVERY day of the week you fucking enabler, now put your butcher knives and meat grinders away and let the humane do the job!

I just gave your three legitimate reasons for abortion - the only three legitimate reasons as far as my beliefs go.

Why do you not have the nerve to answer a single one of them?

I just gave your three legitimate reasons for abortion - the only three legitimate reasons as far as my beliefs go.

i dont give a flying fuck what your reasons are you inhumane reprobate

i dont give a flying fuck what your reasons are you inhumane reprobate

So, what you're really saying is that you're here simply to troll, and have nothing to offer to any discussion?

Why don't you answer the three questions put to you? Or does "Fatality" mean you're actually an abortion gone wrong?

Forum List

Back