Pro -lifers are a joke

You do not need to be religious to be a zealot. ;)

Bass is a true zealot though.

What exactly are you referring to? The only thing I think I can be considered a real zealot on is taking personal responsibility for the choices one makes in life.

Allie's on one end, JB is on the other end (worse than Bass, actually), and I'm somewhere in the middle.

I simply wish to know who's going to take care of all these babies with birth defects that people like Allie insist on being born, even though they're going to be given up by the mother. I don't see her taking care of even one of them. But she still insists they should be born.

Well, I suppose the ones we don't want we could send to Auschwitz. Babys or not doesn't matter. It's all that big Q. Quality of life. If it don't provide for the governemtn kill it.:eusa_shhh:

Yeah, Dis, that's the reasoning of all eugenecists. Then they carry it to the next level...forcibly sterilizing, forcibly aborting babies considered for whatever reason to be substandard (frequently because of color, sometimes based upon the financial status of parents), and gassing incompetents and genetically imperfect people.

I'd love to hear your reasoning on how I'm "worse than Bass, actually" when I'm absolutely against any government interference in marriage, birth and racial engineering.

PRO -LIFERS ARE A JOKE

Pro-lifers protest abortions and will even kill to make sure that babies are delivered. * * * *

LilOlDope:

Shut the fuck up, you moron.

Seriously. You're a douchebag.

When your putrid would-be arguments depend on such glaring, blazing overgeneralizations, you start off with an insurmountable deficit.

You have zero cred, you dopey skanky dipshit.

There may be a few fringe radicalized pro-lifers who would kill to prevent abortions, but they are very few in number and cannot rationally serve as examples of pro-lifers.

You stupid bitch.

Fuck off.

Respectfully yours,

the rational side of humanity.

P.S. Fuck you.

PRO -LIFERS ARE A JOKE

Pro-lifers protest abortions and will even kill to make sure that babies are delivered. But after that life is saved they will even kill to make sure it does not have a safe and healthy long life. They are the Tea Party protestors who protest healthcare for those without and spending that fund the jobless, programs and services that keep those babies alive with a long healthy and safe life.

Some of those babies they save are less than perfect and they are the “throw-aways” that end up wards of the state without enough funding to properly take care of them. I saw first hand when I was an aide and I alone was in charge of the night care of 20.

Those un-aborted babies are sent to war to kill and be killed or maimed for life and pro-lifers protest their proper medical care.

Pro-lifers are the biggest joke in this country. They will not take one of those un-aborted babies and take care of them or assist in their care. Pro-lifers should be the last to withhold medical care and sufficient programs and services to assure them a long, safe and healthy life.

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

i doubt jesus would be pro abortion......

maybe not that drastic.... only the ones that just don't have the quality of life to provide for the government.

i doubt it.....find me something in the bibles writtings to suggest such a thing....

Well, 40% of the people on welfare are children of which most, are born to single mothers....single mothers who could have as easily take the abortion route, but chose to bear and keep their offspring...exactly what the Christian Conservatives want them to do...NOT ABORT their child to be....no matter what! No matter- not having the money to support oneself, no matter- how young they are etc....because abortion is killing a potential human being.

I think what Lilo is trying to say, is how can you rectify the actions and shouting from the rooftops of many on the right regarding the money spent on welfare and wanting to kill welfare for the poor because the poor are just lazy ass good for nothins, when the majority of the poor that our gvt helps, ARE THESE SINGLE MOTHERS THAT CHOSE to do the right thing and have their babies and not kill them before they were born?

This is where it seems the mixed messages come in to play....can any Christian, explain it, that takes the stance against gvt welfare while still taking the stance that gvt should force these women to have their unborn children?

40%-45% of ALL CHILDREN born in the USA today, are born to single mothers....where is our future as a country if these children are not assured the very minimum? And another question...WHERE THE HECK ARE ALL THE DAD'S?

care

funny thing....i know of no church that would turn its back on a single mother and her child......the government on the other hand does......

Well, 40% of the people on welfare are children of which most, are born to single mothers....single mothers who could have as easily take the abortion route, but chose to bear and keep their offspring...exactly what the Christian Conservatives want them to do...NOT ABORT their child to be....no matter what! No matter- not having the money to support oneself, no matter- how young they are etc....because abortion is killing a potential human being.

I think what Lilo is trying to say, is how can you rectify the actions and shouting from the rooftops of many on the right regarding the money spent on welfare and wanting to kill welfare for the poor because the poor are just lazy ass good for nothins, when the majority of the poor that our gvt helps, ARE THESE SINGLE MOTHERS THAT CHOSE to do the right thing and have their babies and not kill them before they were born?

This is where it seems the mixed messages come in to play....can any Christian, explain it, that takes the stance against gvt welfare while still taking the stance that gvt should force these women to have their unborn children?

40%-45% of ALL CHILDREN born in the USA today, are born to single mothers....where is our future as a country if these children are not assured the very minimum? And another question...WHERE THE HECK ARE ALL THE DAD'S?

care

funny thing....i know of no church that would turn its back on a single mother and her child......the government on the other hand does......

well, OBVIOUSLY there are millions of mothers and children the Church doesn't reach...thank goodness for the ones they can help, can't imagine how large our welfare bill would be if they didn't help a great many people.

Pro-lifers are no joke. My cousin is one rabid zealot. She took her stance to an extreme with her own mother.

Last edited:
More puerile, pathetic, pedantic, plodding, predictable pissant puppet, parrot pablum from a troll who won't even bother to debate any replies.

PRO -LIFERS ARE A JOKE

Pro-lifers protest abortions and will even kill to make sure that babies are delivered. But after that life is saved they will even kill to make sure it does not have a safe and healthy long life. They are the Tea Party protestors who protest healthcare for those without and spending that fund the jobless, programs and services that keep those babies alive with a long healthy and safe life.

Some of those babies they save are less than perfect and they are the “throw-aways” that end up wards of the state without enough funding to properly take care of them. I saw first hand when I was an aide and I alone was in charge of the night care of 20.

Those un-aborted babies are sent to war to kill and be killed or maimed for life and pro-lifers protest their proper medical care.

Pro-lifers are the biggest joke in this country. They will not take one of those un-aborted babies and take care of them or assist in their care. Pro-lifers should be the last to withhold medical care and sufficient programs and services to assure them a long, safe and healthy life.

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

You have got to be the biggest, fatest nut case that has ever been born.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

PRO -LIFERS ARE A JOKE

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

You have got to be the biggest, fatest nut case that has ever been born.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
hey, shes shown she is a nut, but you have no idea what her size is
keep that out of it

PRO -LIFERS ARE A JOKE

Pro-lifers protest abortions and will even kill to make sure that babies are delivered. * * * *

LilOlDope:

Shut the fuck up, you moron.

Seriously. You're a douchebag.

When your putrid would-be arguments depend on such glaring, blazing overgeneralizations, you start off with an insurmountable deficit.

You have zero cred, you dopey skanky dipshit.

There may be a few fringe radicalized pro-lifers who would kill to prevent abortions, but they are very few in number and cannot rationally serve as examples of pro-lifers.

You stupid bitch.

Fuck off.

Respectfully yours,

the rational side of humanity.

P.S. Fuck you.

24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

Jesus would NEVER support abortion.

Christians who support abortion are going against God.

Leviticus 10:19- Following the sabbath- Is an order Jesus himself did not follow... And as sure as shit, he was destroyed, in a mean way also.. (among the first to be resurrected, but to be ressurrected, one must also recognize that he died- and dying being equated with going to hell- Jesus went to hell)

So surely there are going to most certainly be consequences for all of our actions, but I also highly doubt that abortion is "the taking of innocent life"- because first off- God does not see even babies under a month after birth to be of value, and second of all- there is another verse that says miscarriage is better than having a hundred kids and not being happy about it..

Ecclesiastes 2-6 covers the subject of the unborn, and the value of life- the allowance God makes to "choose" not to birth..
particularly Ecclesiastes 4:3 and Ecclesiastes 6:3

4:3 Yet, better than both is he who has never existed

6:3 If a man begets a hundred children and lives many years, so that the days of his years are many, but his soul is not satisfied with goodness, or indeed he has no burial, I say that a stillborn child is better than he-4 For it comes in vanity and departs in darkness, and its name is covered with darkness 5 Though it has not seen the sun or known anything, this has more rest than that man

And it goes on to say what a fool has more kids than they can afford, because he would not be happy about his own labors, etc, and that basically having kids is like grandstanding, and is a matter of vanity..

Anyhoo- the bible has a ton of stuff about how people are alive, according to God (by breathing air through their noses) and not giving any value to babies that are less than a month old, and how a stillbirth is better than having kids in vain, etc.. Its in there- just many people are simply unaware.

Lawyer to be,

I don't know where you got that bullshit from but if you can sell it, I think you will make a fine lawyer. I don't have the time at the moment to respond to all of that mularky, but you are so far out in left field that you can't see the plate for the bleachers in front of you.

Immie

Now, if I am driving and not paying attention and hit a pregnant woman and cause her to miscarry, I'm going to jail for manslaughter.
If I swerve and miss her and she goes on about her business, which was a trip to the abortion clinic, then no one gets charged with anything.
One case is murder, the other is not.
And people complain pro lifers are a joke? WTF?

well, OBVIOUSLY there are millions of mothers and children the Church doesn't reach...thank goodness for the ones they can help, can't imagine how large our welfare bill would be if they didn't help a great many people.

Those that the church cannot reach chose not to turn to the church at all. Anyone of them who came to the church would find assistance from the church and the government (because of the teachings of the church, by the way) helps to fill in the needs. Those who do not receive help from the church do so because they choose not to.

Immie

Jesus would NEVER support abortion.

Christians who support abortion are going against God.

Leviticus 10:19- Following the sabbath- Is an order Jesus himself did not follow... And as sure as shit, he was destroyed, in a mean way also.. (among the first to be resurrected, but to be ressurrected, one must also recognize that he died- and dying being equated with going to hell- Jesus went to hell)

So surely there are going to most certainly be consequences for all of our actions, but I also highly doubt that abortion is "the taking of innocent life"- because first off- God does not see even babies under a month after birth to be of value, and second of all- there is another verse that says miscarriage is better than having a hundred kids and not being happy about it..

Ecclesiastes 2-6 covers the subject of the unborn, and the value of life- the allowance God makes to "choose" not to birth..

6:3 If a man begets a hundred children and lives many years, so that the days of his years are many, but his soul is not satisfied with goodness, or indeed he has no burial, I say that a stillborn child is better than he-4 For it comes in vanity and departs in darkness, and its name is covered with darkness 5 Though it has not seen the sun or known anything, this has more rest than that man

And it goes on to say what a fool has more kids than they can afford, because he would not be happy about his own labors, etc, and that basically having kids is like grandstanding, and is a matter of vanity..

Anyhoo- the bible has a ton of stuff about how people are alive, according to God (by breathing air through their noses) and not giving any value to babies that are less than a month old, and how a stillbirth is better than having kids in vain, etc.. Its in there- just many people are simply unaware.

Lawyer to be,

I don't know where you got that bullshit from but if you can sell it, I think you will make a fine lawyer. I don't have the time at the moment to respond to all of that mularky, but you are so far out in left field that you can't see the plate for the bleachers in front of you.

Immie

If you go to Ecclesiastes, you will see the verse.. and maybe instead of flinging shit, you can actually make an intelligent counter-argument..

PRO -LIFERS ARE A JOKE

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

Jesus probably wouldn't raise taxes to make people fund other people's health care, since he wasn't a big fan of the tax collectors. Also, I think your ethical argument is sort of...bankrupt? Misguided? See, I don't think killing an unborn child is okay in general practice. To save the life of the mother? I can reconcile my feelings with that. But because I'm against abortion doesn't then make me accountable for the two people responsible for conceiving this child they can't care for.

I can't stand this sort of rhetorical sleight of hand: the PROBLEM here are the people who conceive children they have no interest and wherewithal to raise, not the people who think the alternative of killing the child in utero is wrong.

Lawyer to be,

Immie

If you go to Ecclesiastes, you will see the verse.. and maybe instead of flinging shit, you can actually make an intelligent counter-argument..

Well, if you would put it in context, maybe you would not be such a bullshiter?

The verses of which you speak, say nothing at all about human life having no value before being a month old... absolutely nothing at all. They speak of Solomon's views on life when he was at his worst.

Yet, you have taken them so far out of context that you will claim to have won a case in front of the Supreme Court before you even pass the bar.

Edit: Maybe you should try reading the entire book rather than the NARAL provided crib notes
Immie

Last edited:
Here Lawyer to be, a Psalm that completely destroys your erroneous slant on Ecclesiastes:

Psalm 139: 13-16
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

and there are others if you care to actually read the Word of God.

Something "woderful" that has no value? Really?

PRO -LIFERS ARE A JOKE

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

Jesus probably wouldn't raise taxes to make people fund other people's health care, since he wasn't a big fan of the tax collectors. Also, I think your ethical argument is sort of...bankrupt? Misguided? See, I don't think killing an unborn child is okay in general practice. To save the life of the mother? I can reconcile my feelings with that. But because I'm against abortion doesn't then make me accountable for the two people responsible for conceiving this child they can't care for.

I can't stand this sort of rhetorical sleight of hand: the PROBLEM here are the people who conceive children they have no interest and wherewithal to raise, not the people who think the alternative of killing the child in utero is wrong.
Just a correction:
the only thing i am responding to of your argument with lilolady is that no where in the Bible does it say that Jesus hated the tax collectors...he said to pay the tax collector, and btw...the apostle Matthew's job was a tax collector for the Roman Empire if memory serves me.

care

PRO -LIFERS ARE A JOKE

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

Jesus would be against ALL murder including Abortions, killings over issues, the death penalty, ANY MURDER.

What would jesus do :rolleyes:

HACK

Forum List

Back