Pro-Life Rally Against Bullying

Twitter. Is that where we get our news from nowadays?

She is good at targeting abortion clinics, the female had 2 abortions herself.

I guess they are going to pray a bit more.

They are the ones who are bullying.

No, you libidiots get your news from nightly comedy shows..

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what good difference comes from a rally no matter what it is for?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I ask because it seems like the only thing that comes from such a gatherings once the word is out about their times and locations is a riot.

Shitforbrains baby killer thinks every hyperlink is Twitter. :lmao:
Well, there's also The Onion and The Borowitz Report, right?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what good difference comes from a rally no matter what it is for?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I ask because it seems like the only thing that comes from such a gatherings once the word is out about their times and locations is a riot.
It keeps people that are annoying busy so they are not annoying yous...

As PP murders babies suddenly they are concerned about children....

Gswd left loons are stupid
Be like so-called pro-lifers and support putting children in cages or else handing them to priests for their pleasure......................

Like Ears caged children? Or sending children to public schools for teacher sexual enjoyment?

Sit down you ill informed fat ass fraud

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That's exactly what they are hoping for..."victim status". You nailed it, whether you know it or not....

Be like so-called pro-lifers and support putting children in cages or else handing them to priests for their pleasure......................
I thought you would post something scurrilous and without merit....and so you did.

Thanks for remaining a dick.

That's exactly what they are hoping for..."victim status". You nailed it, whether you know it or not....
They already have "victim statue" whether you grant it or not.

That's what happens when unhinged goons on the left attack and beat people because they express an opinion the left hates. Or wear something that triggers the psychos. Attacked by Brown Shirts circa 2019.

They already have "victim statue" whether you grant it or not.

That's what happens when unhinged goons on the left attack and beat people because they express an opinion the left hates. Or wear something that triggers the psychos. Attacked by Brown Shirts circa 2019.
Oh,so like the right does, except you can't take brown skin off and put something else on.... You know, since you have decided that the discussion needs to take place on a retard's level....as you always do...

Oh,so like the right does, except you can't take brown skin off and put something else on.... You know, since you have decided that the discussion needs to take place on a retard's level....as you always do...
Any discussion where you are one of the parties must necessarily take place on a retard's level purely by virtue of having you in it. At least your part of the discussion can't be anything else.

If you truly believe people should be beaten and harassed because they disagree with you or take contrary policies
then you belong in China, or Venezuela or Cuba where expressing dissenting opinions are forbidden.
That makes you not only a moron but an amoral shitbag as a supporter of bullying. Fuck you! :fu:

Forum List

Back