Pro-Israel Jew in Congress Is Disloyal!

I mean, how easy would it be to just say,

"I'm loyal first to the United States"?

I mean, you could just LIE ABOUT IT. It's an anonymous messageboard.

But the Jews can't bring themselves to say it.

Thats bull... I'll always say that I'm an American, which flag Am I flying first? You friken Jews haters always have to run you're mouth, and most don't know a damn thing, which is why you're Jew haters in th first place...losers.

A certain policy will help the U.S., but hurt Israel.

Would you support it?

Many people forget that Israel is our unofficial 51st State.

And our ZOG government is committed to protecting Israel to the last American.

I am surprised that there hasn't been a Constitutional amendment for the defense of Israel. :doubt:

Prior to 1967 Israel's democracy was much more than a hollow campaign slogan. That ended with the conquest of the West Bank and Gaza where Palestinians have lived under a harsh military regime without the slightest trace of democracy or human rights.

Uri Avnery has lived in Israel longer than the Jewish state has existed. In his article "It Can Happen Here", Avnery writes about the miracle of Israeli democracy:

"It is a miracle, because it did not grow slowly over generations, like Anglo-Saxon democracy.

"There was no democracy in the Jewish shtetl. Neither is there anything like it in Jewish religious tradition. But the Zionist Founding Fathers, mostly West and Central European Jews, aspired to the highest social ideals of their time."

He isn't at all sure Israeli democracy will survive some recent changes in the Jewish state.

"FIFTY-ONE YEARS ago, on the eve of the Eichmann trial, I wrote a book about Nazi Germany. In the last chapter, I asked: 'Can It Happen Here?'

My answer still stands: yes, it can."

Uri Avnery's weekly english articleIt Can Happen Here

Last edited:
Soon-to-be GOP House Majority Leader Eric Cantor met on Wednesday with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu -- the same day when the actual U.S. Secretary of State met with Netanyahu -- and vowed that he and his GOP colleagues would protect and defend Israeli interests against his own Government. According to a statement proudly issued by Cantor's own office:

Regarding the midterms, Cantor may have given Netanyahu some reason to

This sonofabitch deserves to be booted out of the Congress. The fact that we haven't heard a word about his declaration from the mainstream media is cause for concern. Just how powerful is AIPAC and just how much of this kind of brazen disloyalty are the American People expected to tolerate?

For Cantor:clap2::clap2:

So you applaud a member of our own government stating that he will support another nation over his own.......interesting.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, let me, first of all, welcome again Prime Minister Netanyahu, who I think has now been here seven times during the course of my presidency. And I want to indicate that the frequency of these meetings is an indication of the extraordinary bonds between our two countries, as is the opportunity for the Prime Minister to address Congress during his visit here. I know that’s an honor that’s reserved for those who have always shown themselves to be a great friend of the United States and is indicative of the friendship between our countries.

Remarks by President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel After Bilateral Meeting | The White House

Cantor did nothing different than anyone else. Many people - Biden as a Senator included - have made diplomatic trips to Israel, some on their own.

I'm just wondering if the pro-Israel CHRISTIANS in Congress are disloyal too...or just the Jewish ones? Or McCain (R) and Bennet (D), who were born outside of the U.S.? Albio Sires (D) from Cuba?

John Sununu, the Palestinian Congressman? Is he a terrorist or not? He is Christian. Ben Nighthorse Campbell, our former Colorado man, is Cheyenne. The Cheyenne is a recognized nation.

I can only imagine the commentary if Cantor were to be someone's Veep pick.

:eusa_naughty:

Of course, Jews couldn't control the World Bank and foreign policy if they didn't control our government, so yeah, totally makes sense.

Last edited:
Maybe you should wonder how many pro-Israel CHRISTIANS in Congress support Israel because of campaign bribes from AIPAC?

Cantor supports war, period.
Just like Biden or "Songbird" McCain or rich Ben Campbell.

In 1948 a Jewish state was imposed by force of arms on a population that was two-thirds non-Jew.

Decades of US arms sales to the Jewish state which are paid for by US taxpayers are the only reason that Jewish state survives today.

And war-whores like Biden, Cantor, McCain and Campbell siphon their "fair" share of profits in campaign donations from those who invest in arms sales.

Money controls the World Bank and the US Government, and arms sales produces more money every year than any other industry on this planet.

Last edited:
I mean, how easy would it be to just say,

"I'm loyal first to the United States"?

I mean, you could just LIE ABOUT IT. It's an anonymous messageboard.

But the Jews can't bring themselves to say it.

Thats bull... I'll always say that I'm an American, which flag Am I flying first? You friken Jews haters always have to run you're mouth, and most don't know a damn thing, which is why you're Jew haters in th first place...losers.

Would you support it?

Name the policy?.. Cantor first Jewish speaker?...could happen... Wow.. that would really drive the Jew haters crazy.:cool:

Soon-to-be GOP House Majority Leader Eric Cantor met on Wednesday with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu -- the same day when the actual U.S. Secretary of State met with Netanyahu -- and vowed that he and his GOP colleagues would protect and defend Israeli interests against his own Government. According to a statement proudly issued by Cantor's own office:

Regarding the midterms, Cantor may have given Netanyahu some reason to stand firm against the American administration.

Eric Cantor's Pledge of Allegiance - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

This sonofabitch deserves to be booted out of the Congress. The fact that we haven't heard a word about his declaration from the mainstream media is cause for concern. Just how powerful is AIPAC and just how much of this kind of brazen disloyalty are the American People expected to tolerate?

Republicans care more about Israel than they do the U.S. they will cry about a million dollars going to the American poor but not a peep about the trillions going to Israel for genocide.

Republicans care more about Israel than they do the U.S. they will cry about a million dollars going to the American poor but not a peep about the trillions going to Israel for genocide.

Ayup. We have Republicans giving away the farm to the Jews in Israel and Democrats giving away the farm to the blacks and illegals...

Who the fuck is representing the REST OF US???

Would you support it?

Name the policy?

U.S. support for Israel's military aims. Hurts us because = Islamic terror directed at us, helps them because = more land for Jews.

Maybe you should wonder how many pro-Israel CHRISTIANS in Congress support Israel because of campaign bribes from AIPAC?

These assholes don't need bribes from AIPAC... shit, they'd PAY AIPAC and probably do... it's all, uh, "sincere" from their end, though I struggle to understand the Biblical basis.

Regarding the midterms, Cantor may have given Netanyahu some reason to stand firm against the American administration.

Eric Cantor's Pledge of Allegiance - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

Is that like when Teddy Kennedy conspired with the Soviet Union against America?

Flashback: Teddy Kennedy Conspired With USSR to Use American Media Against Reagan, GOP | NewsBusters.org

"Senator Kennedy, like other rational people, is very troubled by the current state of Soviet-American relations. Events are developing such that this relationship coupled with the general state of global affairs will make the situation even more dangerous. The main reason for this is Reagan’s belligerence, and his firm commitment to deploy new American middle range nuclear weapons within Western Europe..."

Is that like when the Russians deployed nuclear weapons within Eastern Cuba?

Kennedy and Reagan are still dead, right?

Flashback: Teddy Kennedy Conspired With USSR to Use American Media Against Reagan, GOP | NewsBusters.org

"Senator Kennedy, like other rational people, is very troubled by the current state of Soviet-American relations. Events are developing such that this relationship coupled with the general state of global affairs will make the situation even more dangerous. The main reason for this is Reagan’s belligerence, and his firm commitment to deploy new American middle range nuclear weapons within Western Europe..."

When Kennedy was troubled, it was okay for him to conspire with our enemies?

That's much worse than protecting our friends. Or do you disagree?

Why would you think Israel is our friend?

"On June 8, 1967 while patrolling in international waters[2] in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel.[3]

"Of a crew of 294 officers and men[4] (including three civilians)[5], the ship suffered thirty four (34) killed in action and one hundred seventy four (174) wounded in action.[6]

How many Americans did Soviet defense forces kill?

USS Liberty Memorial: Summary of Events

Why would you think Israel is our friend?

"On June 8, 1967 while patrolling in international waters[2] in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel.[3]

"Of a crew of 294 officers and men[4] (including three civilians)[5], the ship suffered thirty four (34) killed in action and one hundred seventy four (174) wounded in action.[6]

How many Americans did Soviet defense forces kill?

USS Liberty Memorial: Summary of Events

Do you think the Soviet Union was our friend?

Forum List

Back