Pro abortion protests at SC Justices homes are a violation of Federal Law.

Would have been tough without the new covid rules. Democrats have mastered cheating the vote. You know 81 million did not vote for a vegetable that hid in his basement. Watch how covid comes back again for the midterms.
If we can mail in votes yes Biden gets that many votes. But people are lazy. Without covid, we wont' be mailing everyone a ballot. People will have to go stand in line. And Republicans will not put enough machines in Democratic run cities if the state itself is red.

Young women will be showing up to vote BLUE.

75% of the 70% don’t understand it. What percentage do you think are in favor of late term abortions?
100% should favor late term abortion you idiot. If you were in the situation those couples are in and had to choose, you would choose to abort that mongaloid too.

No you have the right to protest the supreme court justices. I can see criminal cases being illegal. But when it's politics I see no problem with it. It's actually legal to do so.

If not show me the law that protects supreme court justices from protests.

Go ahead and find it I found none.
Federal statute, 18 U.S.C. § 1507, prohibits private citizens from attempting to influence a court decision by organizing “pickets or parades near or in a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such a judge, juror, witness or court officer.”
You're welcome.

If we can mail in votes yes Biden gets that many votes. But people are lazy. Without covid, we wont' be mailing everyone a ballot. People will have to go stand in line. And Republicans will not put enough machines in Democratic run cities if the state itself is red.

And Republicans will not put enough machines in Democratic run cities if the state itself is red.

What a stupid statement. If Dimwingers are running the cities it's on them how many machines they put out, Dumbass. Republicans have no say.

And Republicans will not put enough machines in Democratic run cities if the state itself is red.

What a stupid statement. If Dimwingers are running the cities it's on them how many machines they put out, Dumbass. Republicans have no say.
Sure they don't you cheating mother fuckers.

Would have been tough without the new covid rules. Democrats have mastered cheating the vote. You know 81 million did not vote for a vegetable that hid in his basement. Watch how covid comes back again for the midterms.

And maybe, just maybe, a hot war with Russia.

Sure they don't you cheating mother fuckers.
Dimwingers running the city have the control over voting machine counts, Dumbass.

Face it, you exposed your colossal ignorance yet again and got nailed on it.

Dimwingers running the city have the control over voting machine counts, Dumbass.

Face it, you exposed your colossal ignorance yet again and got nailed on it.
You have to be the dumbest fuck I've ever met.

Making sense of Michigan's election system can be a daunting prospect, but it isn't difficult once you have a basic understanding of the people who make it work.

Michigan's election system is a complex, highly decentralized system made up of 83 counties, 280 cities and 1,240 townships.

The people of Detroit make due with what they are given. When Obama ran, they didn't give Detroiters enough voting machines so they had lines around the block. In my white neighborhood where people tend to vote Republican, short lines. Amazing huh?

You'll play stupid.

A real insurrection while lib loons wail about the one that wasn’t
2pqkyjpqs1z81.jpg
yea the cops busted them with their lib weapons.

You have to be the dumbest fuck I've ever met.

Making sense of Michigan's election system can be a daunting prospect, but it isn't difficult once you have a basic understanding of the people who make it work.

Michigan's election system is a complex, highly decentralized system made up of 83 counties, 280 cities and 1,240 townships.

The people of Detroit make due with what they are given. When Obama ran, they didn't give Detroiters enough voting machines so they had lines around the block. In my white neighborhood where people tend to vote Republican, short lines. Amazing huh?

You'll play stupid.
Jocylin Benson (Sec of State)- DEMOCRAT

Gretchen Whitmer-(Governor)- DEMOCRAT

Mike Dugan (Mayor of Detroit)- DEMOCRAT

Tell me again how it is the fault of Republicans.

Has Garland made any arrests yet?

How about the domestic terrorists who firebombed that pro life outfit? Has he said anything about them?

Garland is still AWOL.

Why isn’t he showing up for work?

Apparently you are in able to differentiate between a protest at a place of business, operation, and that of judicial intimidation and undue influence.

So? Love the BS about republicans purposely not providing enough voting machines in Blue cities to suppress the vote. Where do you come up with this crap?
I will agree most people are lazy, both physically and mentally.

Forum List

Back