Pro abortion and Nazism

Minorities represent a disproportionate number of aborted babies, and most PP clinics are in minority neighborhoods. The founders of PP were absolutely adamant about their goal of cutting the numbers of minorities via baby killing, and hopefully sterilization. That's what you support, end of story.

Planned Parenthood provides a full range of needed women's health care and contraceptive services.

They are not demons.

They refuse to provide those things unless they can kill babies as well. So yes, they pretty much fit the definiation.

They also target the most desperate communities and countries, provided they can get in. Killing the babies of people who are being starved to death by their own governments is NOT the way to save a population. They're helping the oppressors get the job done.

You should read what I've read about the conditions of the abortion clinics PP has in third world countries. They're appalling...nothing but butcher shops.

35% of what Planned Parenthood does is treat STD's.
16% involves cancer screening and prevention
35% is contraceptive services
11% is other women's health services
3% are abortion services

Get your facts straight. Planned Parenthood are not the demons some make them out to be. They provide professional health services to women and families at a low cost. Even though just 3% of Planned Parenthood’s budget is spent on abortion — and none of Planned Parenthood’s federal funding, obviously — the point is that these procedures are preferable to coat hanger abortions.

Last edited:
You should read what I've read about the conditions of the abortion clinics PP has in third world countries. They're appalling...nothing but butcher shops.

And if you get your way and make ALL abortions in the US illegal we will have the same kind of butcher shops that you find so appalling right here in the US. If you are so concerned about third world countries you ought to support contraceptive services that prevent the need for abortions instead of just "abstinence only".

By defunding Planned Parenthood, which uses zero public money to perform abortions, you ensure that Planned Parenthood doesn’t have the money to do anything but perform abortions. If you take away the money they use for STD testing and PAP smears and pre-natal care and cancer screening and everything else involving women's healthcare, which is the bulk of what they do, that just leaves the privately-raised funds for that icky abortion stuff. And Planned Parenthood becomes the evil “not a clinic it’s just about abortion!” place that the fundie anti-choicers always said it was.

Last edited:
3% are abortion services

Get your facts straight. Planned Parenthood are not the demons some make them out to be. They provide professional health services to women and families at a low cost. Even though just 3% of Planned Parenthood’s budget is spent on abortion — and none of Planned Parenthood’s federal funding, obviously — the point is that these procedures are preferable to coat hanger abortions.

You know, I have my facts straight, thank you, and they come directly from PP, CDC and the Guttmacher Institute...who have disclaimers all over their sites stating that they don't have complete stats, I might add.

Get your own facts straight, and quit swallowing whole everythign that''s pumped into you from an industry that makes big money killing babies.

And if you get your way and make ALL abortions in the US illegal we will have the same kind of butcher shops that you find so appalling right here in the US. If you are so concerned about third world countries you ought to support contraceptive services that prevent the need for abortions instead of just "abstinence only".

Oh look, more scare tactics from those who support killing babies. What a surprise.

Those butcher shops are RUN BY PLANNED PARENTHOOD. And we have them, too...operating under the umbrella of PLANNED PARENTHOOD. They get busted on a fairly regular basis.

Do you know how many women died of botched abortions the year before Roe v Wade? 38. That's it. The fantasy that there were hundreds of thousands of women lining up for coat hangers is just that...a fantasy. And women are STILL dying from botched abortions...not just here, but abroad, and they are dying at the hands of PP, under a cloak of secrecy, and you are enabling it.

3% are abortion services

You know, I have my facts straight, thank you, and they come directly from PP, CDC and the Guttmacher Institute...who have disclaimers all over their sites stating that they don't have complete stats, I might add.

Get your own facts straight, and quit swallowing whole everythign that''s pumped into you from an industry that makes big money killing babies.

I don't see PP demonically. You do. So what? It makes for an interesting discussion.
Do you want to discuss the issue or would you rather trade insults? I prefer the former, myself.

This is my cyber living room. Guests who pee on the rug or smash the furniture won't be invited back.

Last edited:
I'm stating the facts. Only 3% of what Planned Parenthood does involves abortions.

Contraceptive services are needed. Pregnancy services are needed. STD treatment and cancer prevention services are needed. PP provides them at a very low cost.

I see you have a jones for PP, but I don't. I don't even have a horse in the race.

Last edited:
Good for you. However, given your dishonest claim that I was insulting you to point out that I do know the facts, despite your own insults, including the one above, I don't really care. Or believe you.

Good for you. However, given your dishonest claim that I was insulting you to point out that I do know the facts, despite your own insults, including the one above, I don't really care. Or believe you.

My apologies. We obviously are reading different "facts". Since you don't believe me nor care to discuss the issue with me the conversation is over.

Your choice.

You seem fanatical to me, and fanaticism doesn't make for interesting debate.

Last edited:
Yes, well, coming from the board nutbar, that means something.

THAT was an insult. In response to your own, of course. Per the usual. "DON'T DO WHAT I DO! IF YOU DO YOU'RE A FANATIC!"

Fucking loon.

Kosher, is your intent to get ppl to change their point of view, which will result in a change in law and a change in number of abortions in your mind?

Or is your intent solely to insult ppl with a different opinion than you?

If your answer is the purpose of this thread is to try and change perspective of those who disagree with you, do you REALLY think this is going to have any marginal impact on any of them?

Minorities represent a disproportionate number of aborted babies, and most PP clinics are in minority neighborhoods. The founders of PP were absolutely adamant about their goal of cutting the numbers of minorities via baby killing, and hopefully sterilization. That's what you support, end of story.

Minorities have more abortions because they represent a larger percentage of fertile women AND they have less access to birth control and reproductive health care.

In short, they are getting abortions because they are poor.

Abortion is a symptom of larger problems, not the cause.

THAT was an insult. In response to your own, of course. Per the usual. "DON'T DO WHAT I DO! IF YOU DO YOU'RE A FANATIC!"

Your anti-abortion view seems very extreme to me, fanatical even. I didn't intend to insult you. I'm sorry that I did. You admit that in your mind, PP are demons. That's an extreme view.

IMO, you are looking at Planned Parenthood through a glass darkly, you are looking at what they do 3% of the time and ignoring the 97% of services to women and families that have NOTHING to do with abortion.

Even the conservative sources that put PP's abortion activities at 10% versus 3% still acknowledge that 90% of the time PP is doing a good job in women's healthcare.

I don't think you're interested in an exchange of views at all. Your posts seem like rants to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back