Prison Hulk has Legionaires virus.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What a great result for decency. Everything that this shit government does turns to shit. They paid a fortune for the hulk and now its not fit for use.

Mega lolz as we say in Wales.

Of course conservatives would gladly kill every single refugee. But they run the risk of "lefty lawyers" hauling them up in front of the beaks.

Another failure for a failed government.

What a great result for decency. Everything that this shit government does turns to shit. They paid a fortune for the hulk and now its not fit for use.

Of course conservatives would gladly kill every single refugee. But they run the risk of "lefty lawyers" hauling them up in front of the beaks.

Your racist country is 96% white. The one thing you're good at is keeping black and brown people out.

Your racist country is 96% white. The one thing you're good at is keeping black and brown people out.
Being on an island far away from everywhere may have more to do with it than the people, Japan, too.

Also I doubt your percentage.

..And I was right to:

Almost all "other white" is Muslims.

Last edited:

Weird....you blame the conservatives....but it's libs like yourself that caused the problem in the first place.

The cons would rather all of those freeloading fuckers stay in their home countries and not risk spreading their diseases all over the planet.

Weird....you blame the conservatives....but it's libs like yourself that caused the problem in the first place.

The cons would rather all of those freeloading fuckers stay in their home countries and not risk spreading their diseases all over the planet.
I blame somebody or multiple somebodies for being too stupid to clean things with chlorine or bleach.

I blame somebody or multiple somebodies for being too stupid to clean things with chlorine or bleach.
Well...the best prevention is to clean the drain so the condensate doesn't collect in the bottom and build up.

We used to put chlorine tabs in the drain pans of fancoils in the barracks....but even that doesn't work for long.

Well...the best prevention is to clean the drain so the condensate doesn't collect in the bottom and build up.

We used to put chlorine tabs in the drain pans of fancoils in the barracks....but even that doesn't work for long.
Bleach once a month in the pan for decades.

Bleach once a month in the pan for decades.
I did HVAC maintenance for the Dept Of The Army for 18 years after I left TRANE.
I had a few thousand units to maintain....and most of the customers didn't have the sense to change a filter.
So needless to say....proper care of their systems was a bit lacking.
Each unit took an hour to clean and service.....and because of manpower shortages.....a lot of them fell thru the cracks.

Chlorine, vinegar. :dunno:

You have to know where it is and be able to access it and know the cause. Seems to me i recall Pitt had a problem years ago with Legionaires in one of its dorms that ended up being AC moisture getting into an elevator shaft. They have had a lot of outbreaks in that area it seems over the years. I think their VA hospital has been hit by it a few times.

The left does a fine job at killing without the help of the right. You've got some damn fine experts at it. FIB, Clinton Crime Family, CIA, Bribem Crime family and how 'bout that 2nd dead chef of Obama's?? hmmm.

The left does a fine job at killing without the help of the right. You've got some damn fine experts at it. FIB, Clinton Crime Family, CIA, Bribem Crime family and how 'bout that 2nd dead chef of Obama's?? hmmm.
2nd dead chef?

Its a conservative issue. Shit will flow from this.

Forum List

Back