Principal locks kid in a closet for not wearing a mask. Liberals you are psycho nutso.

Let's look on the bright side, the Gestapo didn't transfer him to a Gulag or place him in stocks, although in stocks he would have gotten some fresh air.

1644885863418.png

• Banned
You beat me to it by 30 seconds.

Only in Liberal Loony Land is armed robbery a simple misdemeanor, but a child gets arrested for not wearing a mask.
You can tell when someone is watching the same exact thing....hehehehehehe

Clearly, liberals have set the standard that a person can get away with anything, literally anything, as long is it is done in the name of COVID restrictions.

This was shown by a group called "Libs of Tik Tok?" Is that name ironic, or are the videos supposed to be instructional?

Clearly, liberals have set the standard that a person can get away with anything, literally anything, as long is it is done in the name of COVID restrictions.

This was shown by a group called "Libs of Tik Tok?" Is that name ironic, or are the videos supposed to be instructional?
Your handle.......lololol

Any opinion from Dik-Dok is from a big fucking loser in a basement

5efjyf4y5wh81.jpg

My God

Don't think about moving this please
I wouldn't blame this on liberals, schools just make too many idiots teachers and principals of schools. I see the stupidity at some schools and wonder why after I got my Master's I could never land that teaching position, well now I know I wasn't dumb enough for the job.

Forum List

Back