Prince Harry Engaged!,Woohoo!,Anyone Excited?,Really Really Excited?, Yes?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :dance: :woohoo:

Oh Yah Baby! We are just so so excited, full of joy! Happiness! Joy To The World !!!
Why is the leftist MSM so overjoyed over this?
Remember when every time Oprah Lost between 10 and 100 pounds during her prime years? It always made the cover of magazines? And millions of Democrats were celebrating Oprah most recent weight loss? :laugh:
So are any of you jumping for joy.popping champagne over Prince Harry Getting Married?
Really? :p :laugh: :laugh2: :thewave:

I could care less, and frankly IMO the only reason this is a " big story" is because the bride-to-be's mother is black.

This guy is not the heir to the throne, and here in the U.S. there is absolutely no reason for this kind of hype.

• Banned
I could care less, and frankly IMO the only reason this is a " big story" is because the bride-to-be's mother is black.

This guy is not the heir to the throne, and here in the U.S. there is absolutely no reason for this kind of hype.
i was so excited, i couldnt make it to my bathroom fast enough

I haven't slept a wink since the announcement.

Neither was Queen Elizabeth's father, until...HE WAS.

Prince Harry Engaged!,Woohoo!,Anyone Excited?,Really Really Excited?, Yes?

image.png

i wonder how al franken reacted
i think al franken was so happy that he played with the nearest pair of human breasts.

You know, I have never understood this fascination with British royalty.

Why? Simple, this country was founded when it broke away from Britain and became independent.

Personally, I think we should have quit caring about anything that is British royalty since we won the Revolution.

He's heir if enough people die.

His intended is a beautiful, intelligent American. Not excited, but pleased. Britain lost lives because they followed US intel on Iraq, REMEMBER?

Forum List

Back