Pressure Mounting on the Romneys to Release More Tax Records

deflection a ho!!!!!!!!

Why dont you post that pressure...

The only pressure that remains visible is the pressure of democrats to deflect from the governance record.

That and the distortion of the heads ready to explode...........

I want mittens to win sally...But that doesnt mean im not going to point out a deflection...You know like your post here.

How exactly does a person deflect from a premise that remains unproven,

I asked very clearly moron...Post the pressure........

Yea...

... was just onna news...

... Obama offered to split the difference...

... an' drop the whole subject...

... if Romney would release just 5 years of his tax returns...

... Romney declined...

... an' mumbled somethin' `bout the economy.
:eusa_shifty:

Yea...

... was just onna news...

... Obama offered to split the difference...

... an' drop the whole subject...

... if Romney would release just 5 years of his tax returns...

... Romney declined...

... an' mumbled somethin' `bout the economy.
:eusa_shifty:

Now the Democrats are basically taunting the Governor about his intransigence on the topic. It's overboard and they shouldn't do it. But I can see where the apple is too ripe not to be picked at this point.

Romney is running and hiding; coming off as an aloof aristocrat with a tin ear to the plight of most Americans. There is no need for the Democrats to basically say that he is scared to release his tax records then say "bwak....bwak-bwak".

Just keep using the same hammer, the same motion, and the same consistency; when he crumbles then you let that speak for itself.

At which time democrat operatives will demand five more years of tax returns and obama will say "We can't control them".

Romney is absolutely correct in not releasing anything. Democrats are looking for a means of attack. It is no different than sending people to Alaska to rummage through the Palin trash can.

Romney was asked to release 5 years and he even wussed out over that, lmao!

Ravi...I would expect differently from you.
He wasn't asked.
How would you feel if someone made unsubstantiated claims against you, who by the way had a lot to gain from your demise - something very serious and where they would only say "I heard it from someone" this claim could not only get you fired, but keep you from getting any job.
You want to live in a society where YOU have to prove any and all accusations against you when there is no proof whatsoever given by the accuser ..until then you are automatically assumed guilty if you don't prove it?????? A society where your foes can take you down by simply making a claim against you....they refuse to say where they heard it and no one faults them for it - but YOU are blamed openly and assumed "it must be true" if you don't comply and prove it???
Really Ravi??

Thats politics. Please don't act as if this is news to you.

Where are the fast and furious documents? Where are the reports about the government national security leaks? We own those papers, we don't own Romney's tax returns.

Are you silly people still talking about old tax records?

America has moved on and we are looking to find a couple of leaders who are great with numbers who can help save us from a looming fiscal crisis.
Know of anybody?

From what I hear the several members of the GOP thinks that their nominee is a "shitty choice", a "turd", a "phony", and a "liberal". Any idea who they are talking about?

The same thing occurred between Hilary and Obama.

The difference there is the DNC low life eliminated two states from having a full voice in the selection.....

Your memory of events need a lot of work.

I quoted the GOP stalwarts. You've quoted nobody. Your ability to cite your allegations needs improvement.

From what I hear the several members of the GOP thinks that their nominee is a "shitty choice", a "turd", a "phony", and a "liberal". Any idea who they are talking about?

The difference there is the DNC low life eliminated two states from having a full voice in the selection.....

I quoted the GOP stalwarts. You've quoted nobody. Your ability to cite your allegations needs improvement.

So we have a small group wanting it to all go away.

Where is the pressure?

You do understand what pressure is dont you?

obama is quite willing to throw his Attorney General under the bus rather than release documents that implicate himself.

obama is quite willing to throw his Attorney General under the bus rather than release documents that implicate himself.

I havent seen that..............

He is still in position...

Did you mean he wont throw him under the bus because of the implications.

Yes; the media is asking questions.
The Governor and his lovely wife are not answering them.
The questions continue.

And on Thursday, the Governor made it part of his dialogue...the first hole in the dike (sp?).

Romney is going to give what is required. When will Obama move onto real issues of consequence?

He's doing quite well with his surrogates talking about taxes, highlighting the hypocrisy of one who pays 13% while wanting you to pay more than that, and staying well above the fray.

If the Governor wants to keep digging this hole, the Obama Campaign will do well to keep handing him shovels.

The "5 year offer" was over the line though...no need to taunt the wounded animal.

This is Obama's laser like focus on things that really matter.

How the fuck did he get elected to anything?

The questions continue.

And on Thursday, the Governor made it part of his dialogue...the first hole in the dike (sp?).

And.....The president, the guy actually fucking up the country isnt taking questions.

So now the question must be asked.......

Why do you have double standards?

Why dont you post that pressure...

The only pressure that remains visible is the pressure of democrats to deflect from the governance record.

That and the distortion of the heads ready to explode...........

I want mittens to win sally...But that doesnt mean im not going to point out a deflection...You know like your post here.

How exactly does a person deflect from a premise that remains unproven,

I asked very clearly moron...Post the pressure........

you are trying to change the subject to the left.....But i see you are going to play the blatantly stupid game....

The questions continue.

And.....The president, the guy actually fucking up the country isnt taking questions.

So now the question must be asked.......

Why do you have double standards?

How many interviews did obama have with TMZ, Entertainment Tonight, Jay Leno? But he can't give a press conference. He cannot meet with his jobs council and cannot write a budget.

He can, however, play golf.

Forum List

Back