Press Screams Unfair?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Well the biggest whiners of the Clinton cartel are bitching from the tops of their pile of political crapola. They accuse Trump of treating them unfairly! One suffering twat from the Clinton News Network {CNN} is screaming the loudest.
"Trump has mistreated me" screams one and "Trump has undermined my power" screams another!

So what exactly did President elect Trump do? Well he had the nerve to make a 2:38 second video directly to the people! Well fu#k me! A president who thinks he can speak DIRECTLY to the people. Save us now Lawdy, save us now! Talk about the king of snowflakes, the summit of all butt hurt! He is GUILTY of talking to the people WITHOUT the press!

This is in fact one of the smartest moves by Trump in his first 100 days. If you are going to govern honestly the first thing you need to do is shut the liars up. When you have a person or group lying about you there are two things you can do.

1, Confront the liar......Which he DID my taking the press head on just a day before.
2, Present yourself to the person lied to......Which he DID by speaking DIRECTLY to us.

The press is ATTEMPTING to punish US and HIM for his doing so. If you/we ALLOW the liberal press to control how we interact you allow them to control the narrative. If you truly want to drain the swamp you will encourage EVERY effort by the president to speak directly with you.

The corruption and graft of the swamp has been hidden and glossed over for years by the press. Statements taken out of context and spin doctors and lying polls. Liberals already control major parts of social media and seek rules and powers to control even more such as this very site.

Liberals want dissenters quiet as they strip away rights so that they can claim the lack of dissent equals the peoples will. The Communists will come right out and tell you the lack of dissent SHOWS its the peoples will! That is exactly the argument liberals have made about gun restrictions.

When the press screams its improper for the president to speak directly to the people its not the people or the president that is the problem. ITS THE PRESS.

Fury

Well the biggest whiners of the Clinton cartel are bitching from the tops of their pile of political crapola. They accuse Trump of treating them unfairly! One suffering twat from the Clinton News Network {CNN} is screaming the loudest.
"Trump has mistreated me" screams one and "Trump has undermined my power" screams another!

So what exactly did President elect Trump do? Well he had the nerve to make a 2:38 second video directly to the people! Well fu#k me! A president who thinks he can speak DIRECTLY to the people. Save us now Lawdy, save us now! Talk about the king of snowflakes, the summit of all butt hurt! He is GUILTY of talking to the people WITHOUT the press!

This is in fact one of the smartest moves by Trump in his first 100 days. If you are going to govern honestly the first thing you need to do is shut the liars up. When you have a person or group lying about you there are two things you can do.

1, Confront the liar......Which he DID my taking the press head on just a day before.
2, Present yourself to the person lied to......Which he DID by speaking DIRECTLY to us.

The press is ATTEMPTING to punish US and HIM for his doing so. If you/we ALLOW the liberal press to control how we interact you allow them to control the narrative. If you truly want to drain the swamp you will encourage EVERY effort by the president to speak directly with you.

The corruption and graft of the swamp has been hidden and glossed over for years by the press. Statements taken out of context and spin doctors and lying polls. Liberals already control major parts of social media and seek rules and powers to control even more such as this very site.

Liberals want dissenters quiet as they strip away rights so that they can claim the lack of dissent equals the peoples will. The Communists will come right out and tell you the lack of dissent SHOWS its the peoples will! That is exactly the argument liberals have made about gun restrictions.

When the press screams its improper for the president to speak directly to the people its not the people or the president that is the problem. ITS THE PRESS.

Fury
I like this move. It hearkens back to Franklin Roosevelt and his radio addresses to the people. Who needs a bunch of media spin?

Forum List

Back