Press Plays The Victim Card After Body-Slamming Republican Wins

Typical liberal tactic. Pretend not to to know what they are lying about. You see this ploy, if fallen for, will provide the liberal with more venues to twist spin and smoke in an attempt to distract from the the main theme that they are not telling the truth and never backup any claims they make.

Now he will claim that is what i am doing.
You called me a liar but you can't tell me what I lied about? So you just say things for no particular reason?
Your posts are lies.

As always, you prove to be too insane to converse with. I point out how there's an ongoing investigation, and you come back with a pathetically weak strawman about how you don't see any evidence of collusion.

:cuckoo:

"Insane" would be believing the blatant lies you post. You are a partisan hack with zero integrity. I have refuted your lies repeatedly, yet you persist with the same idiocy that was just debunked. This demonstrates that you're far too fucking stupid to grasp what a fool you make of yourself.

Run along now Brown Shirt, you have your nightly Kristalnacht to get ready for.

medubwuv9jdy.jpg

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

I support more MSM scum being body slammed and also punched. That little slug Ben Jacobs was invading Gianforte's space and deserved everything he got.

I listened to the audio and it was excellent, even better the Bedwetter Ben Jacobs whining "you broke my glasses", he then took to Twitter to whine about his glasses being broken.

I had never heard of this Greg Gianforte before, but the man deserves a medal, he's an Alpha Male unlike Ben Jacobs who is a typical Leftist Beta Cuck faggot.

Fuck the MSM.

Greg Gianforte won, probably his body slamming the slug Ben Jacobs got him more votes.

Hero:

bd943dca-38f8-4e9f-949e-a450e68f4277.jpeg

Well, I am closer to that asshole Gianforte's size, and would welcome the chance to slam his scuzzy ass into the ground several times. It is people like you, Lucy, that lit the ovens in Germany. You are truly a traitorous asshole.

The Pinheads in the media claim that Trump caused that Montana candidate to body-slam that journalist.
They had very little to say about the violence at Berkeley and all of the Blacks going around parts of the country beating people up. They feel that when a journalist got aggressive and got assaulted by a guy who lost his cool, this is all Trump's fault.

No, America is pissed off about the despicable comments that leaders like F**k Schumer and Crazy Auntie Maxine Waters, screaming for impeachment before the man even took office.

We're pissed off because of the we can't watch the news without throwing a brick thru our televisions.

I support more MSM scum being body slammed and also punched. That little slug Ben Jacobs was invading Gianforte's space and deserved everything he got.

I listened to the audio and it was excellent, even better the Bedwetter Ben Jacobs whining "you broke my glasses", he then took to Twitter to whine about his glasses being broken.

I had never heard of this Greg Gianforte before, but the man deserves a medal, he's an Alpha Male unlike Ben Jacobs who is a typical Leftist Beta Cuck faggot.

Fuck the MSM.

Greg Gianforte won, probably his body slamming the slug Ben Jacobs got him more votes.

Hero:

bd943dca-38f8-4e9f-949e-a450e68f4277.jpeg

Well, I am closer to that asshole Gianforte's size, and would welcome the chance to slam his scuzzy ass into the ground several times. It is people like you, Lucy, that lit the ovens in Germany. You are truly a traitorous asshole.

There it is! The "compare them to nazis" post then they are losing! LOL!

As always, you prove to be too insane to converse with. I point out how there's an ongoing investigation, and you come back with a pathetically weak strawman about how you don't see any evidence of collusion.

"Insane" would be believing the blatant lies you post. You are a partisan hack with zero integrity. I have refuted your lies repeatedly, yet you persist with the same idiocy that was just debunked. This demonstrates that you're far too fucking stupid to grasp what a fool you make of yourself.

medubwuv9jdy.jpg
Your insanity persists.

Again, I'm talking about the ongoing FBI investigation into Russian/Trump campaign collusion -- and regrettably, you're too senile to address that.

[
Yeah, but we don't elect them to Congress.

In fairness, you don't actually elect anyone, you use illegal aliens to elect your Nazi rulers.
Good luck finding any.

Fawn, why do you tell the same debunked lies over and over? Oh, because you're retarded. :thup:

podesta-emails-575x431.jpg
Kook, that doesn't reveal a single illegal alien voted in 2016. You do realize, in addition to a driver's license, voters need to be registered to vote and on the voter's registration roll, don't you? :cuckoo:

medubwuv9jdy.jpg
Your insanity persists.

Again, I'm talking about the ongoing FBI investigation into Russian/Trump campaign collusion -- and regrettably, you're too senile to address that.

How can we address it when we have no idea what is actually going on, and we have evidence of anything? Are you sure he's the senile one?

medubwuv9jdy.jpg
Your insanity persists.

How can we address it when we have no idea what is actually going on, and we have evidence of anything? Are you sure he's the senile one?
Of course he is. You just revealed that yourself when you pointed out, "how can we address it when we have no idea what is actually going on?"

Yet in response to pointing out the investigation continues, that numbnut responds with a strawman about how he sees no evidence of collusion; which of course, does nothing to address what I said.

medubwuv9jdy.jpg
Your insanity persists.

Of course he is. You just revealed that yourself when you pointed out, "how can we address it when we have no idea what is actually going on?"

Yet in response to pointing out the investigation continues, that numbnut responds with a strawman about how he sees no evidence of collusion; which of course, does nothing to address what I said.
Double talk much?

medubwuv9jdy.jpg
Your insanity persists.

Double talk much?
Nope.

Try paying attention to the conversation so you can at least pretend like you know what's going on.

medubwuv9jdy.jpg
Your insanity persists.

Double talk much?
Nope.

Try paying attention to the conversation so you can at least pretend like you know what's going on.
I know what's doing on. Your talking about something you know nothing about, and then tying to make everyone else look like fools. You are a liar.

Your insanity persists.

Double talk much?
Nope.

I know what's doing on. Your talking about something you know nothing about, and then tying to make everyone else look like fools. You are a liar.
LOLOL

Of course I know what I'm talking about.... I pointed out the FBI is investigating collusion between Trump's campaign associates and Russians hacking Democrats leading up to the election. And how do I know that? I quoted the Director of the FBI (at the time) saying they were investigating.

Your next post will be even dumber than your last one.

coffeepaper.gif

You get aggressive and stick anything in someone's face, and they in my book are justified in giving you a linoleum bath. I am not a fan of proportional response.
Then go live in Weimar. Folks there agree with you. This country, in contrast, was founded on the principle of the rule of law. And one of those laws is assault and battery. If you think it is okay to break it, then you obviously do not embrace American values.
That same LAW that Obama and his lacky's broke at every turn? The US was almost fundamentally transformed into a 3rd world nation, but We the People decided not to allow you libfucks to ruin it completely. And We also don't want Commies like you here anymore. Just like with the Congressman, the tide is started to turn and if you are still here(Cuba and Canada are open) you aren't going to like it.

Forum List

Back