President's reelection more important than his election

Too bad a majority of the people doesn't agree with Vernon..but he can think whatever he wants

Does it really matter? Only if the majority disagrees in the right states. Given that, I don't think he has much to worry about. Romney only seems to make any headway in states he already owns!

Give 'til it hurts, liberals....

0bama needs your cash more than you do....

Think of putting the campaign in your will in case you kick the bucket before november...

Instead of that family vacation, earmark that money to the 0bama campaign... It's too important now...

Last edited:
Obama's been too much of a moderate for me in his first-term. Vernon's right when he says this:

Vernon Jordan Speaks Out on Obama
Jordan believes Obama’s reelection is more important than his election “because this country is more about re-affirmation than affirmation … the fact that the door to the White House and corner offices in America has opened to black people does not mean that all the doors of America are open–and I do believe he is the best person to open the remaining doors.”

Jordan has clearly has a very big, uplifting and interesting life but the article is pure pap. It contains zero valid arguments for Obama's election to another term.

That includes the portion you quoted above which sounds like an argument for boycotting the NFL until they hire more black kickers. Emotional drivel does not excuse President Obama's failures. Hell after reading that I'd rater have Jordan than Obama next time around. He could hardly be worse.

Reminds me of Bush II when he remarked "Don't change horses mid-stream" during his reelection campaign. What makes that truism any different now?

In the first case...the alternative.

The honorable John Kerry.....:puke:

Mitt is a nice alternative.

We don't need GWB For 16 years total.

Forum List

Back