Presidential seal falls off podium as Obama speaks

Only conservatives would make an issue outta this.
He played it of suprisingly well.. "Oh well, I think you all know who I am" :D

It's not an 'issue', it's just funny. Lighten up, young one.

Do you really think that this is any kind of "issue" Its funny as fucking hell! Fodder for the grist mill. You need to get a sense of humor and laugh at shit ya know.

This is a sign of the poetic symmetry of the universe.

November 2nd will be another one.

Do you really think that this is any kind of "issue" Its funny as fucking hell! Fodder for the grist mill. You need to get a sense of humor and laugh at shit ya know.

Tell it to Boedicca. If it's raining outside, she'll say the liberals made it rain on her parade.

Maybe to you. I'm sure some of your co-cons take it seriously.. Like a sign from God or some shit. Lmao.
just who is taking this seriously in this thread?
i see people making jokes

well, other than YOU

:lol:

Obama was at his most human in the moment. I was actually happy for him. It was funny and it was made funnier by good timing and the response.

That Presidential seal is dropping about as fast as his popularity rating...
StillLeaking.jpg

Maybe to you. I'm sure some of your co-cons take it seriously.. Like a sign from God or some shit. Lmao.

What you gotta ask yourself, Little Left One, is 'would it be funny if it had happened to Bush?' If the answer is yes, then it is equally funny that it happened to Obama. If the answer is no, then you really need to get yourself a sense of humor.

I'd have found it funny as shit if it had happened to Bush, and I find it funny as hell that it happened to Obama.

What you gotta ask yourself, Little Left One, is 'would it be funny if it had happened to Bush?' If the answer is yes, then it is equally funny that it happened to Obama. If the answer is no, then you really need to get yourself a sense of humor.

I'd have found it funny as shit if it had happened to Bush, and I find it funny as hell that it happened to Obama.

oh it was funny. but the part that really was funny was the president's response. so perhaps in this particular case, what's wrong with the o/p is that it's kind of 'na na na na na'... not to mention the person who posted the o/p. :)

if bush were smart enough to make it a great moment, i'd have given him a :thup:

oh it was funny. but the part that really was funny was the president's response. so perhaps in this particular case, what's wrong with the o/p is that it's kind of 'na na na na na'... not to mention the person who posted the o/p. :)

if bush were smart enough to make it a great moment, i'd have given him a :thup:

I have kudos to Bush for his handling of the 'shoe' incident. I give kudos to Obama for his handling of the 'title stripping' incident. Both men showed some style in dealing with an unforeseen circumstance.

What I didn't find funny about the 'shoe' incident was nothing to do with Bush - it was the disrespect shown to our President. And I would have felt equally pissed if a foreigner threw a shoe at Obama.

Forum List

Back