Presidential Rankings........Obama: Tenth......Trump: last

The way I see it, if Trump is ranked low by opinionated leftist bloviators who write hack pieces for the NYT, then good for him. If Trump is hated by the unhinged radical left, then it's obvious that he's doing a wonderful job.

Keep it up, you Magnificent Orange SOB. I'm not tired of winning yet.:beer:

If that is the case.......why are Eisenhower and Reagan in the top ten?
If they are biased, those Republicans would be much lower

Even when broken out by REPUBLICAN Historians only.......Trump only ranked 40 out of 45

Trump has earned his ranking...

DWaEAFkWAAAye0y.jpg

DWMuuWqWAAALg2X.jpg

Last edited:
When broken out by party of the historians

Trump still ranked only 40 among Republicans
Get over it. The book's closed on Obama. As inconsequential as they come and getting more so every day. The HopeyChangey thing never panned out.
The book is closed on Obama

Looks like he did pretty good
No, he didn't, and no one witht an iota of legitimacy can claim he was anything beyond marginal.
You and FoxNews are not historians
I admire you tenacity, but Obama was an inconsequential president.The fat lady has sung on this. It's over.
Evidently not

A composite of historians.......Democrat, Independent and Republicans have Obama in the top 10

Even Republicans rated him at 16

Looks like Trump has nowhere to go but up

Opinion | How Does Trump Stack Up Against the Best — and Worst — Presidents?

Since our previous survey in 2014, some presidential legacies have soared (Barack Obama’s stock has climbed into the Top 10), while others have fallen (Andrew Jackson toppled to 15, out of the Top 10).

And President Trump? Let’s say that, according to the 170 members of the American Political Science Association’s Presidents and Executive Politics section who filled out our survey, he has at least three years to improve on an ignominious debut.
The NYT? Go away.
What is wrong with the survey of 170 historians?
A LEGIT historian would not rank a president until AFTER he has served idiot!

They rank on what they have seen so far

Trumps presidency is already longer than Harrison, Garfield and Taylor and they are rated

The article says Trump can end up higher.......he just isn't there yet

motto- better than buchanan, maybe

take a bow trumplings :thup:

When they looked at their data along party lines, things improved for Trump—a little. While he was dead last among Democratic scholars, he was ranked 43rd by independents, with Buchanan hanging onto last place. Among Republican political scientists, Trump came in at a more forgiving 40th place.

Trump Was Named the Worst President Ever in a Survey of Political Scientists

A bullshit survey, when accomplishments are considered. I'd wager they were not.

Get over it. The book's closed on Obama. As inconsequential as they come and getting more so every day. The HopeyChangey thing never panned out.
The book is closed on Obama

Looks like he did pretty good
No, he didn't, and no one witht an iota of legitimacy can claim he was anything beyond marginal.
You and FoxNews are not historians
I admire you tenacity, but Obama was an inconsequential president.The fat lady has sung on this. It's over.
Evidently not

A composite of historians.......Democrat, Independent and Republicans have Obama in the top 10

Even Republicans rated him at 16
You're really going with that? Even if you spot Obama 10 affirmattive action points, he still failed.

Get over it.

Looks like Trump has nowhere to go but up

Opinion | How Does Trump Stack Up Against the Best — and Worst — Presidents?

Since our previous survey in 2014, some presidential legacies have soared (Barack Obama’s stock has climbed into the Top 10), while others have fallen (Andrew Jackson toppled to 15, out of the Top 10).

And President Trump? Let’s say that, according to the 170 members of the American Political Science Association’s Presidents and Executive Politics section who filled out our survey, he has at least three years to improve on an ignominious debut.
The NYT? Go away.
What is wrong with the survey of 170 historians?
A LEGIT historian would not rank a president until AFTER he has served idiot!

They rank on what they have seen so far

Trumps presidency is already longer than Harrison, Garfield and Taylor and they are rated

The article says Trump can end up higher.......he just isn't there yet
The three you point out where dead at this point moron!

The New York Times????????? I would be worried if the New York Times was on his side because that would really give me pause for thought.

Shocking...FDR and Lincoln in the top 3. Never met a Constitution they couldn't destroy.

Two of our finest Presidents
Beyond question
I have always fancied TR. Turns out Trump feels the same way TR did about immigrants and national defense.
Teddy Roosevelt is a mixed bag. He did do some good stuff with child labor,clean food and drugs and national parks but he also got us Puerto Rico...thank God he relinquished Cuba and the Philippines.

The New York Times????????? I would be worried if the New York Times was on his side because that would really give me pause for thought.
What about ranking Reagan and Eisenhower in the top 10

Are they biased there?

Shocking...FDR and Lincoln in the top 3. Never met a Constitution they couldn't destroy.

Two of our finest Presidents
Beyond question
I have always fancied TR. Turns out Trump feels the same way TR did about immigrants and national defense.

He evidently doesn't feel like Teddy Roosevelt on National Parks
I have quoted him(TR) on others threads, he had a lot to say that we need to hear now. Especially his comments on how civilizations are conquered and why are very interesting because they are spot on today.

Forum List

Back