Presidential Electoral College Map Projection Election Predictions - June 2019

Biden will be strong in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin
:rolleyes:

It's that exact sort of wishful magical thinking that contributed to the TDS epidemic.

You keep throwing that out over and over. It doesn't have any meaning anymore. It's like Bengazi. And it's going to be as much as a surprise as that was to you as well. Nice battle cry but pretty empty. But just for you, let's give you the recognition you crave so much like your Orange Weenie.

upload_2019-6-11_14-3-53.jpeg

This shows that either it's going to be a Dem blowout or Trump squeaks by a win. Trump really has nothing that can change this. This all depends on who the Dems present as their candidate.

The "Trump has no path to the White House" polling company says....

This shows that either it's going to be a Dem blowout or Trump squeaks by a win. Trump really has nothing that can change this. This all depends on who the Dems present as their candidate.

I think the 2020 election will be similar to the 2016 election, except this time Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania will be going BLUE by large margins. BIDEN 277 electoral votes to Trumps 261. Kind of boring in a sense and disappointing for people wanting to blow Trump out of office by large margins, but by definitely the most likely outcome.

I think the 2020 election will be similar to the 2016 election, except this time Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania will be going BLUE by large margins. BIDEN 277 electoral votes to Trumps 261. Kind of boring in a sense and disappointing for people wanting to blow Trump out of office by large margins, but by definitely the most likely outcome.

Please see my sig. This was a Dim poster (one of many) who said Hillary would win in a landslide. He was an idiot and is no longer here. Go figure, right? :D

The thing is at some point you Dims will actually have to run on something other than a hatred of Trump. And here's the thing....you ladies have nothing America wants. The Green New Deal....killing full term babies.....Taking away 170 million Americas Employer based health insurance?

How about open borders and the abolishing ICE. How about all white people who don't agree with you are racists?

Dims hate middle America. Dims hate religion, guns, and traditional values that built this Country. Dims do not have a winning message. All they have is hate. :(

Please see my sig. This was a Dim poster (one of many) who said Hillary would win in a landslide. He was an idiot and is no longer here. Go figure, right? :D

The thing is at some point you Dims will actually have to run on something other than a hatred of Trump. And here's the thing....you ladies have nothing America wants. The Green New Deal....killing full term babies.....Taking away 170 million Americas Employer based health insurance?

How about open borders and the abolishing ICE. How about all white people who don't agree with you are racists?

Dims hate middle America. Dims hate religion, guns, and traditional values that built this Country. Dims do not have a winning message. All they have is hate. :(

What you are saying is, if I don't agree with you 100% then I must be wiped from the face of the Earth. I am evil. I am a traitor. And worse.

I reality, I just don't give your Orange One any free rides like you do. When he does something right, I give him credit. But when he does something wrong I bring it up that he's wrong. When he tells the truth (not very damned often) I accept it. When He lies out his ass (most of the time) I don't let it slip by. When he grabs credit for something that someone else accomplished I shouldn't speak up? Does that make me an evil "Democrat" or someone looking after the health of America?

And when you cowtow to him no matter what, does that make you a conservative? I'll say it once again. He's Not a Conservative, never was a conservative, and never will be a conservative. You support him blindly that means you aren't either. I don't think that America even has a category for classification for it. But it certainly doesn't fit inside the Liberal/Conservative span. Whatever it is, it's not been good for America and neither are you.

The sad part is, whether Trump is impeached and convicted or defeated in Nov 2020, there are many of us think that he won't leave the Whitehouse. He's going to start screaming that the system is rigged and he actually won by a landslide. He is going to try and get you mindless fools to take up arms to keep him in power. Are you going to take up arms on his behalf under those conditions? Let us know now so your Neighbors can arm themselves to protect themselves and the families from you when you go off.

Can you show a post where you predicted Trump would win?

The guy is delusional. The funniest part is when he says Iowa is a toss up because of "Trump's farm tariff".
It seems to be a Democratic dreamers map...Or Hilly won map.

Can you show a post where you predicted Trump would win?

I made many predictions. You'll have to look them up. I said it would be a close election. Much closer than the polls ever stated (I was correct). I said Hillary would never get strong minority support ( I was correct). No way Boyz in Da Hood are gonna come out and vote in big numbers for a a rich old white bitch. (I was correct). I did not think Hillary would get 40% of the white vote (she got 37%) which is part of the Dim formula for winning elections.

I never predicted a Trump win. I stated the polls and the main stream media were wrong and it was going to be a much closer election than the fake lying assholes would ever acknowledge.

I remember you were one of the Dims would said Hillary would win in a landslide. You were dead fucking wrong. I was right about my main points but I honestly was not certain Trump would win. But I was definitely certain the polls and main stream media were lying, just like they are right now. :D

rightwinger

Hey Dude....here's a freebie. I know my shit regarding polling and politics. I posted this in March 2016. Tell me if I was wrong.

And btw....the Dims will likely do even worse this coming election cycle with white voters. If they get less than 40% of the white vote and do not get massive minority turnout Dims will lose again. PM if you'd like to be educated. And I am not being arrogant. I know my shit. A key quote from my March 2016 post.

"Things are looking good for the eventual GOP Presidential Nominee. The black vote is down for Hillary 30%-40% this primary season versus 2008 when Obama ran. The Dems are counting on the Obama coalition to win the election...but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. :(

A Cook report analysis said Obama would have lost Wisconsin, Florida, Virginia, and Pennsylvania without a huge minority turnout."

Funny....can you remind me again what States Hillary lost? :lol: I Should get paid for people to look in my crystal ball.

And rightwinger you mocked me in this thread. No offense but you are a stupid motherfucker. :lol:

Hillary Is Losing the Black Vote

Last edited:
And another freebie......

"Your assumption is false. The Dems had about a 20%-30% primary turnout advantage in 2008 over the GOP. That translated into an 8% turnout advantage in the general election.

This primary cycle the GOP has about a 40% turnout advantage over the Dems. That spells big trouble for Hillary. The GOP electorate is much more energized than the Dems. That point cannot be argued. :D

and another prediction.......

The last three primary cycles saw the party with the biggest primary turnout win the election. In other words...1992....2000....and 2008.

The Dims are in big trouble. :D

Well it looks like I killed another nonsense thread. Meanwhile the sad little Dims sit around their campfire and avidly look at polls telling them Joe Biden is gonna win Texas vs Trump. :lol:

These are the same idiots who were told Russian collusion lies for two years by the same media and bought it all hook, line, and sinker. Yet after being lied too, these sad little Dims are not mad at the media who made them out for fools......they're still mad at Trump.

You really cannot make this shit up.

Dims, I say this with love.....please get your head out of your ass and stop being completely stupid. Do not let the media rope-a-dope you again. Seriously. :thup:

Uh huh... If Democrats "stay the course", and continue telling themselves they don't need the votes of white, working class Americans - they'll lose again.

Uh huh... If Democrats "stay the course", and continue telling themselves they don't need the votes of white, working class Americans - they'll lose again.

I agree with you. The formula for Dims to win elections is very simple. Dims must get 40% of the white vote and 90% of the black vote. That has been the case for years.

Hillary got only 37% of the white vote and soft minority turnout. That is why she lost.

Dims hate white America that does not exactly toe their Party line. Whites who do not toe the Party line are perceived as ignorant, racist, and backward. As Obama said they "cling to their guns and God."

That is not a winning message for Dims. They have lost white men, probably forever. They are rapidly losing white women (i.e. Hillary lost the white female vote and blamed the woman, saying they voted the way their husbands and father's told them to vote). Great job Hillary. :thup:

Whites are still 2/3 of the electorate. Whites will be by far the largest voting bloc throughout the rest of this century. Dims need to get their heads out of their ass. They cannot win national elections by crushing the vote in three large urban counties (Los Angeles, Cook County, and the five boroughs of New York) and losing in the rest of the Country. They having a losing message which is simply hating Trump. That will not get the job done.

and rightwinger why do you always slink off. I do not like moral cowards. You are a moral coward. :(

Do me a favor I will pay you to live stream your reaction when trump wins in 2020 lol hahahhaha and buy your tears hahah

Forum List

Back