Presidential Debates Fraud

How is it fraud? It is privately run.
Maybe you would understand if you support leftist fanatic criminals.

The whole system is a fraud. How did we get the witch instead of Bernie Sanders?

Don't they have a rule that if you garner 15% support, you can be at the debates? That seems very fair. Who wants to listen to every nutball that runs for POTUS?
Look at the two nutballs running for the Repub and Dem parties.

Why can we only choose between Tweedledee and Tweedledum?

True, they are all nutballs but two of the nutballs have a chance to get elected. I don't care what some other nutball thinks when he hasn't a snowball's chance in hell.
two of the nutballs have a chance to get elected​

That is your criteria for who should be president?

WOW!

They sold Obama to us like a bag of chips and look what we got.

No, that is not my criteria for who should be elected president. What that is, is a recognition of the fact that those are the choices that we have. Neither one of those, nor Johnson, nor Stein, nor anyone else but Ted Cruz would have fit my criteria to be elected president.

But I don't have Cruz, and the only one with a chance to beat Hillary is Trump. More to the point of this thread; I don't need to hear from people who have no chance of being elected.
What that is, is a recognition of the fact that those are the choices that we have.​

Those are the choices given to you by the people who throw you under the bus.

Good choice. Vote for Tweedledee because you are afraid of Tweedledum.

Ok, complain all you want to. What are you going to do about it?

Look at the two nutballs running for the Repub and Dem parties.

Why can we only choose between Tweedledee and Tweedledum?

True, they are all nutballs but two of the nutballs have a chance to get elected. I don't care what some other nutball thinks when he hasn't a snowball's chance in hell.

WOW!

No, that is not my criteria for who should be elected president. What that is, is a recognition of the fact that those are the choices that we have. Neither one of those, nor Johnson, nor Stein, nor anyone else but Ted Cruz would have fit my criteria to be elected president.

But I don't have Cruz, and the only one with a chance to beat Hillary is Trump. More to the point of this thread; I don't need to hear from people who have no chance of being elected.
What that is, is a recognition of the fact that those are the choices that we have.​

I am not going to get on their wagon.

WOW!

I understand. You gotta do what you gotta do. Same with me.

WOW!

I understand. You gotta do what you gotta do. Same with me.
Indeed, I am not going to participate in a fraud.

Forum List

Back