Sin City
Real Clear Politics Ranks them:

MarcoRubioColorEnhanced112thCongress-e1450938708765.jpg

Number One at 91%

donald-trump.jpg

#6 @ 55%

Hillary-Clinton-Wiki-commons-small-e1450937435420.jpg

Guess where? 37%!!!

Read article @ You Might Be Surprised at Which Presidential Candidates Pass or Flunk a Basic Leadership Test

Rubio may have the highest "score" on the "basic" leadership test, but Trump is a master of true leadership. Most of the others don't lead, they just follow whatever they perceive as current public opinion.

Okay. Thanks for the correction. Does it make a difference?

Well... Leadership Project for America is a conservative political action committee, so their criteria for leadership is probably based on conservative philosophy and principles. This explains why Clinton and Sanders scored so poorly, I would imagine. But I think they are off their rockers if they think Rubio beats Cruz on conservative leadership. I don't think anyone beats Cruz. And Rubio have proven time and again that he is not a leader, he is a follower. He followed the Gang of 8 right straight to an amnesty bill after campaigning that he would be tough on illegal immigration.

The thing is, any PAC can make a poll... BossPAC can make a poll of the most "presidential" candidates...

1. Ted Cruz
2. Ted Cruz
3. Donald Trump
4. Ted Cruz
5. Ben Carson

See how easy that was? ;)

Forum List

Back