Another "award winning post " from the forum toad

Grow up

Sometimes...he just kisses them
He can't help himself

You're just jealous and likely still virginal

Wouldn't do you if they paid me....that's for sure

I'm not a guy

link

Someone who speaks 5 languages fluently can hardly be said to have a low IQ.

Why not?
She grew up in a multicultural area where multiple languages were spoken
Some of those languages, she does not speak well
Maybe she only knows how to say, "That will be two-dollars, mister..." in five languages.

Does that even count? Lol
That's your line. It's why you have nothing to do but post on anonymous message boards.

Speaking languages has nothing to do wirh,one having a higher IQ...Europe, north Africa and other countries one usually is fluent in at least 3 languages by the time they reach high school.
She is a gold digger, that's for sure.
yep! My Italian mother is fluent in 3 to 5 languages who was schooled over there... but my mom is smarter than most people on earth...! I could never get away with anything either! so she has street smarts too! :p

Speaking languages has nothing to do wirh,one having a higher IQ...Europe, north Africa and other countries one usually is fluent in at least 3 languages by the time they reach high school.
yep! My Italian mother is fluent in 3 to 5 languages who was schooled over there... but my mom is smarter than most people on earth...! I could never get away with anything either! so she has street smarts too! :p
I grow up in Morocco, you won't impress no one if you say you fluent in 3 languages.

Where Melania is from Slovenia, they do learn English, Croatian and she lived in both France and Italy. I dont think she would be fluent living there only for a short time. Especially French it takes time to be good at it.

Problem I have with her, you can clearly see she isn't happy with her old man...but she is hanging to milk it as much as possible. That alone tells me she is stupid for wasting time with an old gross guy like the Orange.

I grow up in Morocco, you won't impress no one if you say you fluent in 3 languages.

Where Melania is from Slovenia, they do learn English, Croatian and she lived in both France and Italy. I dont think she would be fluent living there only for a short time. Especially French it takes time to be good at it.

Problem I have with her, you can clearly see she isn't happy with her old man...but she is hanging to milk it as much as possible. That alone tells me she is stupid for wasting time with an old gross guy like the Orange.

It appears Melania is fluent in Slovenian and Croatian and speaks passable English

Those who have seen her Italian and French say it is along the lines of......Hello, I am Melania it is nice to meet you

Then she breaks into English

It appears Melania is fluent in Slovenian and Croatian and speaks passable English

Those who have seen her Italian and French say it is along the lines of......Hello, I am Melania it is nice to meet you

Yet democrats attacked her when she went to a children's hospital in France and spoke with the children.

She was quite wealthy in her own right before she met Trump. The world's top super models usually are. She had and still has a jewelry designing business as well.

She is very unhappy now though, you can see it in near every picture of the two of them together and the way Trump shows zero affection towards their son....but as they say.... you make the bed you lie in....

and of course, Money can't buy you love.

Thrn i speak 9, i can say more than 3 words in portuguese, italian, japanese, berber, Urdu, svenska, German, ect.... lol

How many languages can you speak?

Yet democrats attacked her when she went to a children's hospital in France and spoke with the children.

She was quite wealthy in her own right before she met Trump. The world's top super models usually are. She had and still has a jewelry designing business as well.
She hardly speaks French I saw the video. I' fluent in it...she had to use English more and asked if they spoke English.

She hardly speaks French I saw the video. I' fluent in it...she had to use English more and asked if they spoke English.

But apparently not (I') in English.

French, however, is NOT a language. It's an assortment of nasal tones easily replicated by Americans who forget to use their decongestant in flu season.

But apparently not (I') in English.

French, however, is NOT a language. It's an assortment of nasal tones easily replicated by Americans who forget to use their decongestant in flu season.
Not funny. She is a LIAR.

Forum List

Back