President Trump to Pelosi – White House Will Not Cooperate Until House Holds Vote on Impeachment

I will repeat, the Constitution It is very explicit... THE HOUSE MUST ACT to do anything on impeachment.

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Read the Constitution, it explicitly states the "House shall" and "sole power" not piglosie will...

There is nothing ambiguous about how it is written..

There is nothing ambiguous about the Constitution except you are rewriting it. The only requirement is a House vote on whether the President should be impeached. It says nothing about how you get to the final vote.
WOW..

You failed reading 101...

Tell me, who constitutes the "House of Representatives"?

WOW.

You failed reading comprehension 101. The Constitution gives the House the power to impeach a President. Pelosi is not impeaching Trump only opening a inquiry. The Constitution says nothing about a inquiry. You are trying to read things that are not there. You probably see things that are not there as well,.

Dude...anyone with a brain (which obviously leaves you and most of your fellow Trumpers out) can simply look at what you posted to know you're not only wrong...but STUPIDLY...STUBBORNLY..DISHONESTLY

WRONG
:aug08_031::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Your head is so far up your ass, a turd is all you can comprehend...:dig:

Your head is so far up Trump's ass, you can't think at all.

Dude...anyone with a brain (which obviously leaves you and most of your fellow Trumpers out) can simply look at what you posted to know you're not only wrong...but STUPIDLY...STUBBORNLY..DISHONESTLY

WRONG

LOL

You and Lesh on vacation.... Gawd i love these family photos...

Liberal Defense Mechanisim.JPG

You all refuse to use any cognitive thought process...

I will repeat, the Constitution It is very explicit... THE HOUSE MUST ACT to do anything on impeachment.

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Read the Constitution, it explicitly states the "House shall" and "sole power" not piglosie will...

There is nothing ambiguous about the Constitution except you are rewriting it. The only requirement is a House vote on whether the President should be impeached. It says nothing about how you get to the final vote.
WOW..

WOW.

You failed reading comprehension 101. The Constitution gives the House the power to impeach a President. Pelosi is not impeaching Trump only opening a inquiry. The Constitution says nothing about a inquiry. You are trying to read things that are not there. You probably see things that are not there as well,.
DO YOU HAVE CONSENT OF THE HOR where SOLE POWER TO IMPEACH RESIDES?

Yes or No

Its a constitutional mandate moron...

Post the Article and Section of the Constitution that governs how an Impeachment Inquiry is begun.

Fuckin loudmouth asshole
I already did..

President Trump to Pelosi – White House Will Not Cooperate Until House Holds Vote on Impeachment

The verbiage demands that the HOUSE have sole powers.. This means the HOUSE MUST AUTHORIZE ALL PROCESSES IN AN IMPEACHMENT. This includes the investigation...

There is no ambiguity in the verbiage.. Its written to be crystal clear... The HOUSE HAS SOLE POWERS thus it is the HOUSE that must authorize it. The Speaker does not possess the power to arbitrarily start an investigation/inquiry.

THE HOUSE HAS THE POWER TO IMPEACH. That is all it says. It says nothing about opening a investigation.

WOW..

WOW.

Yes or No

It is not required. It states the House has the power to impeach. It says nothing about a inquiry.

Its a constitutional mandate moron...

Post the Article and Section of the Constitution that governs how an Impeachment Inquiry is begun.

Fuckin loudmouth asshole
I already did..

The verbiage demands that the HOUSE have sole powers.. This means the HOUSE MUST AUTHORIZE ALL PROCESSES IN AN IMPEACHMENT. This includes the investigation...

There is no ambiguity in the verbiage.. Its written to be crystal clear... The HOUSE HAS SOLE POWERS thus it is the HOUSE that must authorize it. The Speaker does not possess the power to arbitrarily start an investigation/inquiry.

THE HOUSE HAS THE POWER TO IMPEACH. That is all it says. It says nothing about opening a investigation.
WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE HOR you have no authority to even begin anything related to impeachment...

WOW..

WOW.

Yes or No

It is not required. It states the House has the power to impeach. It says nothing about a inquiry.
I will leave you to your lie.... You are so wound up in it that no amount of reason or cognitive thought will sway you from your cult.. Unfortunately its the hard stop at the bottom that gets you...

WOW..

WOW.

Yes or No

There are no rules.....

This is not what has happened in the past.

The democrats are cowards.

WOW..

WOW.

Yes or No

There are no rules.....

This is not what has happened in the past.

The democrats are cowards.

In the past the HOR gave consent to start the process... Today, Nancy says she has the power. The Constitution says differently.. She needs to be impeached..

First there IS NO impeachment inquiry. The HOUSE has the power, not Pelosi or the Committee heads, They are pedaling yet another Democrat farce. Trump, being a very stable genius with an unusually large brain, wasn't fooled for an instant.

They are asking for information about The President, a Co-Equal Branch of Government, conduct regarding FOREIGN Policy. The conduct of foreign relations is a near-plenary power of the chief executive. We are not talking here about oversight of executive agencies created by Congress. The committees are aiming their subpoena demands at the place where the president’s constitutional power and privileges are at their most formidable. Of course the White House is not going to start surrendering records just because Chairman Cummings, who represents a dirty urban area overrun with rats, wrote a subpoena. This is going to be a protracted court battle, not because anyone is obstructing but because both sides have legitimate interests to protect.

It is up to Congress to build a political case that convinces Americans. It must be a strong case that cuts across partisan lines, because impeaching a president is a profound challenge to national cohesion, and because the two-thirds’ supermajority vote required in the Senate for removal ensures that impeachment is reserved for only truly egregious misconduct.

Therefore, if lawmakers have a genuine belief that the president should be removed, it is their obligation to make that political case to the public.

But the question is: Do the Democrats have a good-faith belief that President Trump has engaged in high crimes and misdemeanors, or are they engaged in a political stunt, the objectives of which are to appease irrational elements of their base and to batter Trump for 2020 election purposes?

If they have a good-faith belief that the president’s impeachment must be considered, they owe it to the country to vote on conducting an impeachment inquiry, rather than continue dodging accountability. Indeed, if Democrats really believe what they say — if they really believe there have been appalling abuses of power, rather than mere missteps or political disputes — then they should be proud to vote on it.

Only the House can impeach the president. If there is to be an inquiry about invoking this most solemn and consequential of the House’s powers, the House must vote to conduct it. It is not for the Speaker and her adjutants to decree that there is an inquiry. If the inquiry is to be legitimate, the House as a whole must decide to conduct it.

Members of the House are the representatives of the sovereign — the People. In November 2020, the People are scheduled to vote on whether Donald Trump should keep his job. If Democrats, who control the House, truly believe the president has committed impeachable offenses and is so unfit for his duties that we can’t wait just 13 months for the sovereign to render that verdict, then they should vote to conduct an impeachment inquiry. If they are afraid to vote on it, then they shouldn’t be doing it. And we should draw a negative inference against them.

Trump Impeachment Inquiry: House Must Vote or It’s Just a Democratic Stunt | National Review

The House has the power to impeach and that is all it states. Yet you are coming up with all these hoops that the House must pass through for a inquiry. There is no requirement for a vote on a inquiry. There is a impeachment inquiry whether you like it or not.

The House has the power of oversight and that extends to a President's conduct of foreign policy. A President does not have anywhere near plenary powers. The Constitution places checks and balances on a President even in foreign policy. A President can make treaties but they n=must be ratified by the Senate. Congress can defund any foreign policy decisions a President makes. The Republicans set the precedent with their hearings on Benghazi. You are the filthy rat.

Trump has already made the case. He confirmed every aspect of the whistleblower's complaint by publicly urging Ukraine and China to investigate Biden. they should do the right thing. What Trump is continuing to do is unconscionable. Pressuring foreign governments to investigate your political opponents. Even if the Senate refuses to convict, it will remain on the record.

The Constitution only states that the House must vote to impeach. It does not require a vote on a inquiry. It leaves how you get there to the House. If the founding fathers had a specific way to do it then they would have specified it as they did in setting up the 3 branches of government and their respective powers. There is no requirement for a vote on a impeachment inquiry. You are trying to put words in the mouths of the founding fathers.

It says the House will vote on whether the President should be impeached. It says nothing about how it uis done. Take some English lessons.

The "House of Representatives" is the complete legislative body. How do you get consent of that legislative body? YOU VOTE... Without consent of that body you can not start impeachment anything.. No inquiry, no subpoenas, nothing...

The Constitution only requires a impeachment vote. You can start a inquiry as the Constitution gives Congress the power of oversight.

WRONG

LOL

You and Lesh on vacation.... Gawd i love these family photos...

View attachment 283294

You all refuse to use any cognitive thought process...

Your brain is incapable of any cognitive thought processes. This is your brain on Trump.

upload_2019-10-7_2-19-31.jpeg

WOW..

WOW.

Yes or No

I will leave you to your lie.... You are so wound up in it that no amount of reason or cognitive thought will sway you from your cult.. Unfortunately its the hard stop at the bottom that gets you...

I am not a trump moron like you. Go back to your cuckoo Trump supporters.

And an IMPEACHMENT vote will be taken.
Unfortunately, no - the Democrats know they gain nothing by impeaching Trump, and stand to lose quite a bit.
No, rather than put their money where their mouth is, they will draw this "inquiry" out as long as possible as a means to affect the election.
Actually it will be the Republican stalling that will draw it out.
Really last I checked dems have what 240 or 245 votes they don't need the republicans you dumb ass.

Forum List

Back