President Trump to fire multiple staff members for leaking ........

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
One America News was first to report that three White House staffers have been identified for leaking classified information. The President is expected to fire multiple people upon his return from the Middle East and Europe.

http://www.oann.com/president-trump-fire-multiple-staff-members-leaking/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C'mon Trump drain the swamp of those losers................

One America News was first to report that three White House staffers have been identified for leaking classified information. The President is expected to fire multiple people upon his return from the Middle East and Europe.

President Trump to Fire Multiple Staff Members for Leaking - One America News Network
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C'mon Trump drain the swamp of those losers................

Yeah, that should do it!

Well, ah, it isn't as if we didn't see this one coming! But fire them? The FBI should come and arrest them and take them straight to jail. Hard Time for these bastards, maximum sentencing to send the right message to all others.

Well, ah, it isn't as if we didn't see this one coming! But fire them? The FBI should come and arrest them and take them straight to jail. Hard Time for these bastards, maximum sentencing to send the right message to all others.

They will charge them IF they can prove it in a court of law. Maybe they'll charge 'em anyway just to scare the crap out of the rest of them. I don't think there was only 3 leakers, I'd say many more than 3.

They will charge them IF they can prove it in a court of law. Maybe they'll charge 'em anyway just to scare the crap out of the rest of them. I don't think there was only 3 leakers, I'd say many more than 3.

They should charge them under US Code Section 18 mishandling and not protecting sensitive government information just to prove to the world that Hillary Rodham Clinton is the only person out there doing it that never gets charged.

Preibus, Bannon, McMaster, Sessions, and Spicey
It won't be Sessions as he is a Fair Trade advocate; the others aren't.
Sessions lied about meeting multiple times with a Russian spy. He's got one foot well out the door.
It depends on why they met.
True, that's what the FBI's criminal investigation is about.
Yep, and they already know but they're dragging it out for overtime.
Being funded by Federal Taxes is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preibus, Bannon, McMaster, Sessions, and Spicey
Sessions lied about meeting multiple times with a Russian spy. He's got one foot well out the door.
Yes the republicans know they are fucked, so they are trying to drag it out as long as they can.

Yes the republicans know they are fucked, so they are trying to drag it out as long as they can.
You are saying that the FBI is "owned" by the Republicans?

No. I'm saying the republicans know why Sessions and others met with Russian spies.

No. I'm saying the republicans know why Sessions and others met with Russian spies.
That's not what you just posted.
Let me be clear for the emotionally fueled old fart Liberal...

The FBI already knows about who Sessions met and why, but the FBI is dragging out the investigation for overtime pay.

The FBI already knows about who Sessions met and why, but the FBI dragging out the investigation for overtime pay.
Oh I was talking about the congressional investigation, since I assumed you must know that the FBI is not run by either party. You know what happens when one assumes, I suppose. Oh shit, actually I guess I can't assume you know that or anything :laugh:

Anyways, Trump is fucked. Even if he and his cronies manage to weasel out of this (which I doubt), this will still be going strong up through the midterms and probably 2020.

The FBI already knows about who Sessions met and why, but the FBI is dragging out the investigation for overtime pay.
BONOBO was the one who 'set up' the meeting between Sessions and the Russian ambassador.
The meeting was attended by three official US Gov. employees. One of them was in the meeting to take notes.
The russian ambassador KNOWS!!!! that every US gov. official he meets with is 100% guaranteed recorded.
NOTHING Sessions said to the ambassador in anyway was "collusion".
The LIBs are making themselves look like fucking idiot children throwing a temper tantrum.

The American people should fire Trump for leaking classified info to the Russians. His attempt to "drain the swamp" is looking more and more like cover-up.

The American people should fire Trump for leaking classified info to the Russians. His attempt to "drain the swamp" is looking more and more like cover-up.
As the President Trump can 'declassify' anything he wants to.
I knew about the 'laptop' warning three weeks before the russians met with Trump................and so did the russians you moron!
You and your 'type' are living in a fucking bubble of LIB dummies who think like eight year olds.
While everyone else is playing chess none of you have moved past playing checkers.
No one in their right minds believes some duffus like Carter Page could "collude" with the russians to get Trump to lift the russian sanctions.
When all this bullshit blows up in the DEM's stupid faces the whole world will spend the next decade making jokes about how fucking stupid the DEMs and their army of LIB MSM were/are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back