President Trump signs NDAA allowing active military members to sue for medical malpractice

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

President Trump recently signed a bill making it possible for military personnel to sue the government for medical malpractice. One America's Jacob Miller has that story.

President Trump signs NDAA, allowing active military members to sue for medical malpractice

But Trump is so gawd dam horrible gawd you democratic pigs are pathetically sickening ppl hate your fkn asses too you pig bastards!!

President Trump recently signed a bill making it possible for military personnel to sue the government for medical malpractice. One America's Jacob Miller has that story.

President Trump signs NDAA, allowing active military members to sue for medical malpractice

But Trump is so gawd dam horrible gawd you democratic pigs are pathetically sickening ppl hate your fkn asses too you pig bastards!!

I hope they go after those vaccine manufacturers that used them as guinea pigs.

Rod says when they make it where these crooked lawyers and judges for malfeasance people may have a chance at getting some real justice going. For instance that judge that Tracy Hunter living pretty high on the hog at the expense of ones she sent away for profit should be stripped to bare bones financially. There are a lot of them out there that have done like she was prosecuted for.

Wow. I knew so many people in the military that got fucked over by military doctors. Nothing they could ever do about it.

Does Alex sell any pills for the 22 vets who commit suicide per day?

Wow. I knew so many people in the military that got fucked over by military doctors. Nothing they could ever do about it.

I'm shocked, is this the same military that has not had a legal constitutional war even remotely related to defense since WWII?

Forum List

Back