President Trump is a 'Party' - Joe Biden is a spoon full of 'Castor Oil'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I figured it out...

Americans CAMPED OUT - something people do for concerts - to get into the arena to see President Trump. He was incredible, people were cheering and having FUN.

Compare that to Biden, hiding out in his basement....

No one would camp out to attend a Biden speaking event. He can barely fill a large living room. It feels like a WAKE at Biden speaking events - no one is cheering, no one is having fun.

More people show up to try to STOP a Trump rally than show up to attend a Biden speaking event.

:p

Democrat voters did not pick Biden any more than they picked Hillary over Bernie in 2015/2016. Biden was picked FOR them.

And just like when a big, strict Nunn at an orphanage is forcing the children to take doses of castor oil to prevent from getting sick, democrat voters are being told to hold their noses, open wide, and take their dose of Castor oil (Biden) to prevent something 'bad' from happening ... Trump's re-election.

Bwuhahahahahaha....

Still trying to make excuses for Trump's dead rally... Now that is funny...Yesterday it was all cocks crowing today they be henpecked....Don't let that egg stay on yer face too long.

Try and keep up. Redneck Woodstock was a bust and the outdoor speech was cancelled.
After four years and recent events this year, more people are just staying home to watch it on TV. It's not new anymore. They'll still pull the lever in November. No one needs to deal with the likes of BLM, Antifa, bricks, bottles, vile, screaming people and liquids thrown on them. The only ones who can attend a campaign speech in peace and have their civil rights respected in America now are Democrats.

Nice excuse for a group of people that claimed their right to assemble was being violated by emergency health disaster guidelines for COVID-19.

Still trying to make excuses for Trump's dead rally... Now that is funny...Yesterday it was all cocks crowing today they be henpecked....Don't let that egg stay on yer face too long.
Trump nearly filled an arena of 19,000 under the most hostile environment of the usual bused in paid protesters. You won't see many outside Biden's rallys protesting him, we all have jobs to go to. Let me know when Biden fills his first 19,000 seat stadium.

Trump nearly filled an arena of 19,000 under the most hostile environment of the usual bused in paid protesters. You won't see many outside Biden's rallys protesting him, we all have jobs to go to. Let me know when Biden fills his first 19,000 seat stadium.
The official count is 6,600 as far as Biden I doubt people like yous go out of yer way to claim a million people will show up

I figured it out...

Americans CAMPED OUT - something people do for concerts - to get into the arena to see President Trump. He was incredible, people were cheering and having FUN.

No one would camp out to attend a Biden speaking event. He can barely fill a large living room. It feels like a WAKE at Biden speaking events - no one is cheering, no one is having fun.

More people show up to try to STOP a Trump rally than show up to attend a Biden speaking event.

Democrat voters did not pick Biden any more than they picked Hillary over Bernie in 2015/2016. Biden was picked FOR them.

And just like when a big, strict Nunn at an orphanage is forcing the children to take doses of castor oil to prevent from getting sick, democrat voters are being told to hold their noses, open wide, and take their dose of Castor oil (Biden) to prevent something 'bad' from happening ... Trump's re-election.

Bwuhahahahahaha....

So, what you're saying is that last night's weak turnout has really triggered you.

Cool.

No. Less than half.

I figured it out...

Bwuhahahahahaha....

Well, then, that spoonful of castor oil is going to get fed to the country in November and then the country will promptly shit Trump out! Nice and tidy.

17c09b4802e2b07e.jpg

Forum List

Back