President Trump Humiliates Rep. Tlaib In Blistering Tweet

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
God I love this bold president. This will leave the squad, especially Tlaib seething with anger.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Rep. Tlaib wrote a letter to Israeli officials desperately wanting to visit her grandmother. Permission was quickly granted, whereupon Tlaib obnoxiously turned the approval down, a complete setup. The only real winner here is Tlaib’s grandmother. She doesn’t have to see her now!
5:37 PM · Aug 16, 2019

Twitter

Someday Trump may get out of the 7th grade.
Which would put him 7 grades ahead of the leaders of the Dem party.

Perhaps so but I expect better out of the president.
Moronic people in power should be mocked. Tarred and feathered preference.

That is why Trump is so often mocked. It's one thing for people to do this. It's quite another for the president to do it.

God I love this bold president. This will leave the squad, especially Tlaib seething with anger.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Rep. Tlaib wrote a letter to Israeli officials desperately wanting to visit her grandmother. Permission was quickly granted, whereupon Tlaib obnoxiously turned the approval down, a complete setup. The only real winner here is Tlaib’s grandmother. She doesn’t have to see her now!

Twitter
tRump humiliated himself.

Again.

As usual.

That is why Trump is so often mocked. It's one thing for people to do this. It's quite another for the president to do it.
Of course you defend the moron racists.

I did no such thing. I said I hope he gets out of the 7th grade.

I'm not sure you can humiliate someone who no sense of shame...

13422254-0-image-a-65_1557712473391.jpg

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Twitter
Which part do you love the most? Where he slandered her or when he attacked her grandmother?

And obviously you think the combined IQ of the Squad is above room temperature.

If you wish to deflect from Trump's juvenile post, you have to do better than this.

They can be complete idiots and it does not excuse something like this from the President of the United States.

If you wish to deflect from Trump's juvenile post, you have to do better than this.

They can be complete idiots and it does not excuse something like this from the President of the United States.
If you wish to deflect from the racial bigotry of your squad members who wish to murder minorities and make jokes about it, you have to be better than this.

If you wish to deflect from the racial bigotry of your squad members who wish to murder minorities and make jokes about it, you have to be better than this.

I'm not defending them. I'm not a Dem and they are not my reps. Trump is our president. I expect better.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Twitter
Which part do you love the most? Where he slandered her or when he attacked her grandmother?
Both!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Twitter

You would love ill-mannered people like Trump because you are ill-mannered as well. Hispanics are not animals. Trump and his supporters are the animals.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Twitter
Oh such a brave man! How courageous.

Forum List

Back