PRESIDENT Trump Explodes Liberal Heads Yet Again

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This time he does it by calling the Patriots for an 8 point win over Atlanta, missing the score by only 2 points.

Liberals lost the 2016 election for President, for the House, for the Senate, for the state governorships, for the state houses, and then they lost the recounts (accidentally exposing voter fraud while they were at it) lost the effort to get everyone to boycott the inauguration, lost the battle over total audience for the inauguration and now they lose the Super Bowl too by Trump almost exactly predicting the SB outcome.

When will the liberals throw in the towel and just admit that Trump has out worked them, out thought them and out maneuvered them from the very start of the campaign in 2015?

Trump Almost Perfectly Predicts Super Bowl Score

This time he does it by calling the Patriots for an 8 point win over Atlanta, missing the score by only 2 points.

Liberals lost the 2016 election for President, for the House, for the Senate, for the state governorships, for the state houses, and then they lost the recounts (accidentally exposing voter fraud while they were at it) lost the effort to get everyone to boycott the inauguration, lost the battle over total audience for the inauguration and now they lose the Super Bowl too by Trump almost exactly predicting the SB outcome.

When will the liberals throw in the towel and just admit that Trump has out worked them, out thought them and out maneuvered them from the very start of the campaign in 2015?

He is a loser then , right. He lost. Wonder if they deflated the ball during halftime?

If there was voter fraud it was in Trumps favor, and with Putin's and Comey's help. Trump is a pathetic liar, still waiting for his tax returns.

He is a loser then , right. He lost. Wonder if they deflated the ball during halftime?

If there was voter fraud it was in Trumps favor, and with Putin's and Comey's help. Trump is a pathetic liar, still waiting for his tax returns.
Yesterday or Saturday Trump assigned Pence to head the voter fraud task force. Since liberals complained so much you now get your wishes. And unlike Obama he is doing what he said he campaigned on.

The Superbowl reminded me very much of the election, the Pats were down, it looked hopeless but determination and hard work payed off.

Actually, the fraud is ESTABLISHMENT fraud.

You are probably a Democrat. Would it bother you to know that the Democrats are in on it? They are part of the elite establishment, they are all globalists, and part of the same game. The big dogs at the very top, all know what is going on.

Have you ever heard of something called "Cross Check?"

Of course you haven't, because it isn't covered in your mainstream news feeds, and your leftist politicals, your Sanders and Warrens don't give a shit. They want the TPM and Trump to have just enough rope to hang themselves with, and they WANT the Democrats to be destroyed. They want the nation to be ripped apart and they want the Republic and the free market to fail so they can have a major crises.

It's classic Problem => Reaction => Solution.

They are intentionally making a problem to get a reaction out of you. It seems to be working.

Last edited:

He is a loser then , right. He lost.
Yes, Virginia, libtards really are that stupid to think that Brady and Trump lost.

roflmao

"
PRESIDENT Trump Explodes Liberal Heads Yet Again"

op has a rich fantasy life
Although I think it is a bit of a stretch to link a Superbowl prediction to Liberal outrage, there is some truth to Trump constantly playing you Libs like puppets.....

I guess you Drumpfsters have to get your little victories wherever you can......I loved how President Bush got a fantastically loud ovation before the game. Now that was a REAL President. Not an orange *president with tiny hands.

I guess you Drumpfsters have to get your little victories wherever you can......I loved how President Bush got a fantastically loud ovation before the game. Now that was a REAL President. Not an orange *president with tiny hands.

Yep, little victories like winning the Presidency of the United States....lol

You are probably a Democrat. Would it bother you to know that the Democrats are in on it? They are part of the elite establishment, they are all globalists, and part of the same game. The big dogs at the very top, all know what is going on.

Of course you haven't, because it isn't covered in your mainstream news feeds, and your leftist politicals, your Sanders and Warrens don't give a shit. They want the TPM and Trump to have just enough rope to hang themselves with, and they WANT the Democrats to be destroyed. They want the nation to be ripped apart and they want the Republic and the free market to fail so they can have a major crises.

They are intentionally making a problem to get a reaction out of you. It seems to be working.

I'm an independent, I voted for Bush Sr, but not for his son. I have known of trump since the mid 80, never a happy American, back then he was complaining about Japan.
Trump is a charlatan, and now the Ryan'f group are all crazy and the young new pubs are all crazy who hate taxes and use Christianity to back their cause, same with Trump.

I really do not vote for either, but I vote for those who do actually do something for the less fortunate in our country, and for the median income and lower middle income people, and that is the Democratic party.

I voted for Hillary, because I could not vote for Trump ( a pathological liar, charlatan, and tax evader) and also because I realized the Pubs controlled both houses.

GOP run states and their states are going in the ground. I am sick of the elites and their discontent with the government,

you vote is going to hopefully bite you in the butt, so get that cream ready.

You think Trump is such a good guy, would you let him be your financial advisor, you'd be joining the Bernie Madoff crowd.

I'm an independent, I voted for Bush Sr, but not for his son. I have known of trump since the mid 80, never a happy American, back then he was complaining about Japan.
Trump is a charlatan, and now the Ryan'f group are all crazy and the young new pubs are all crazy who hate taxes and use Christianity to back their cause, same with Trump.

I really do not vote for either, but I vote for those who do actually do something for the less fortunate in our country, and for the median income and lower middle income people, and that is the Democratic party.

I voted for Hillary, because I could not vote for Trump ( a pathological liar, charlatan, and tax evader) and also because I realized the Pubs controlled both houses.

GOP run states and their states are going in the ground. I am sick of the elites and their discontent with the government,

You think Trump is such a good guy, would you let him be your financial advisor, you'd be joining the Bernie Madoff crowd.
I didn't vote for either b/c I know your vote doesn't matter and I know what the hell is going on. Reality is being faked, he's a puppet, and you are a puppet if you are letting your emotions get the best of you over this.

If the parties or the media is letting you vote for someone, then they don't have your interests at heart, I guarantee that much.

I didn't vote for either b/c I know your vote doesn't matter and I know what the hell is going on. Reality is being faked, he's a puppet, and you are a puppet if you are letting your emotions get the best of you over this.

If the parties or the media is letting you vote for someone, then they don't have your interests at heart, I guarantee that much.

In reading this I seriously doubt you understand how our system elects a President....This may help:

Does my vote count? Understanding the electoral college

In reading this I seriously doubt you understand how our system elects a President....This may help:

You're telling a political scientist and someone who investigates the Deep State how the electoral college works?

That's rich.

You're telling a political scientist and someone who investigates the Deep State how the electoral college works?

That's rich.

Well, they act like they don't understand...I guess that is the state of education these days...:shrug:

He didn' win the presidency , putin and

Well they sure made it clear our vote does not count in this election, the second time the maj vote did not count, and no Trump is not a puppet, unless your are referring to Putin's puppet and the elites puppet. He is going to destroy the US, him and his cronies.

That's rich.

Well, they act like they don't understand...I guess that is the state of education these days...:shrug:
Look into things like DBT, Choicepoint, and Crosscheck.

On the other side, look into Diebold and Project Veritas.

The elites all work together to generate the results the please.

The elites have several way to manipulate the results to get what they want. They know how the population will vote before the election using data analytics, and thus, present the candidates that they want.

Learn the game of chess. It is important to understand how they think. The reality presented to the population is all manufactured, it's fake.

quote-none-are-more-hopelessly-enslaved-than-those-who-falsely-believe-they-are-free-johann-wolfgang-von-goethe-72428.jpg

Well they sure made it clear our vote does not count in this election, the second time the maj vote did not count, and no Trump is not a puppet, unless your are referring to Putin's puppet and the elites puppet. He is going to destroy the US, him and his cronies.

The reason you don't see Trump as a puppet, is you cannot possibly conceive of the fact that Hillary, Bernie, and Elizabeth Warren are all his friends, and that they are all on the same side . . . The same side as Bush, Cheney and Cruz.

That is to say, they are not on YOUR side. They are all puppets.

quote-instead-the-two-parties-should-be-almost-identical-so-that-the-american-people-can-throw-carroll-quigley-104-44-34.jpg

That's rich.

Look into things like DBT, Choicepoint, and Crosscheck.

On the other side, look into Diebold and Project Veritas.

The elites all work together to generate the results the please.

The elites have several way to manipulate the results to get what they want. They know how the population will vote before the election using data analytics, and thus, present the candidates that they want.

Learn the game of chess. It is important to understand how they think. The reality presented to the population is all manufactured, it's fake.

quote-none-are-more-hopelessly-enslaved-than-those-who-falsely-believe-they-are-free-johann-wolfgang-von-goethe-72428.jpg

I am sorry, I am not a conspiracy theorist....If you want to work yourself up chasing boogymen, feel free.

The reason you don't see Trump as a puppet, is you cannot possibly conceive of the fact that Hillary, Bernie, and Elizabeth Warren are all his friends, and that they are all on the same side . . . The same side as Bush, Cheney and Cruz.

That is to say, they are not on YOUR side. They are all puppets.

quote-instead-the-two-parties-should-be-almost-identical-so-that-the-american-people-can-throw-carroll-quigley-104-44-34.jpg

My side? I've been here for about two minutes....What do you know of "my side"?

Forum List

Back