President Trump.Eight Months,No Scandals Yet!,So What Will Maxine Waters Do Now?

The members of the cult of trump just deny a scandal is a scandal. A President's associates and administration being investigated by the FBI and both the Senate and the House is not a scandal according to the trump cult. The President's National Security Advisor getting fired for lying and the President keeping him in that high position after learning the guy was a major security risk is not a scandal according to the trump cult.

It's easy to say trump has a scandal-free administration. Just lie the way trump does. Lying is not a scandal, even if it is the President. That is what the cult says.

I might be wrong but is it now a scandal in the USA to be investigated, forgot the whole innocent till proven guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
according to republicans and Trump and Trumpbots it is...need I remind you of the chant you all made famous!

LOCK HER UP!

The members of the cult of trump just deny a scandal is a scandal. A President's associates and administration being investigated by the FBI and both the Senate and the House is not a scandal according to the trump cult. The President's National Security Advisor getting fired for lying and the President keeping him in that high position after learning the guy was a major security risk is not a scandal according to the trump cult.

It's easy to say trump has a scandal-free administration. Just lie the way trump does. Lying is not a scandal, even if it is the President. That is what the cult says.

I might be wrong but is it now a scandal in the USA to be investigated, forgot the whole innocent till proven guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
according to republicans and Trump and Trumpbots it is...need I remind you of the chant you all made famous!

LOCK HER UP!
And all they were chanting about had been investigated and nothing- didn't matter to the dupes, it was a conspiraceeee!!!!! Poor America.

LOL, the irony is thick here. So you think she should be in jail for her connections between her government position and potentially personally benefiting from her personal business connections. Is that correct?
Correctomundo Amigo...any elected official using their elected position for personal financial gain and enriching their family members in the process should be in prison, but unfortunately we would have to lock up 90% of the elected officials across the nation. And before you call out Trump for doing the same thing bring fourth the evidence with the allegation like I did.

LOL, the irony is thick here. So you think she should be in jail for her connections between her government position and potentially personally benefiting from her personal business connections. Is that correct?
Correctomundo Amigo...any elected official using their elected position for personal financial gain and enriching their family members in the process should be in prison, but unfortunately we would have to lock up 90% of the elected officials across the nation. And before you call out Trump for doing the same thing bring fourth the evidence with the allegation like I did.
It's a CONSPIRACEEE!!!! Might as well give up and be a New BS Bought off GOP....who cares about evidence or policy...

i am hearing rumours that Hank Johnson, Maxine and Shelia Lee are of interest of the Producers of "One Cookoo Flew Over The Nest" part 2

:2up: Well Maxine Waters, Trump has been President for eight months now, no scandals, no reason to impeach, and all "Supposed Scandals" have been proven to be nothing but made up stories about Trump, The Russians, and a few hot white women peeing on "Motel 6" beds. {or was it the Super 8?}
:cow:
And here we are going into the summer months, still no scandals,,well,,just the ones they create on CNN. And looks like the bottom has fallen out of CNN as they even claimed that the Russian Collusion Debacle was created from whole cloth.
:laugh2:
Well lets see what the loony left, headed by Maxine and Shelia Jackson Lee come up with next... Maybe they will accuse Trump of calling a black person a Typical {D.A.N.} on a hot mike?
:hitit:
No scandals?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
He's been in direct violation of the Constitution with the emolument clause since he took the oath of office.
His 600 plus lies since Jan 20 isn't a scandal?

You assholes are a hoot!

Lol I guess being under investigation by a special prosecutor appointed by the DOJ isn't scandalous
Exactly. A federal investigation for obstruction of justice isn't a scandal either.
Lol

No scandals?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
He's been in direct violation of the Constitution with the emolument clause since he took the oath of office.
His 600 plus lies since Jan 20 isn't a scandal?
:bs1:Bullfuckingshit...:badgrin:

why is it that any lawyer can put together an investigation on the President of the United States, and its declared a scandal with no hard evidence?

why is it that any lawyer can put together an investigation on the President of the United States, and its declared a scandal with no hard evidence?
The FBI and DOJ aren't any lawyer. Duhhh. We shall see. We don't have a giant bs propaganda machine with nonstop character assassination with no evidence of anything, all investigated and only GOP lies found. Almost half the country duped...

Obama kept NK in check . Trump walks in and Kim is killing Americans and shooting missles in every direction .

Forum List

Back