P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is just fantastic. President Trump continues to drain the swamp. It’s far worse than the American people realized. Getting rid of all of these miserable, unethical dirt-bags is what this nation has needed for a long time.

The most corrupt administration in U.S. history - the Obama Administration - filled the federal government with the absolute worst of the worst. President Trump has had everything stacked against him from the time he took office, but against all odds, he continues to clean up the mess.

Despite mainstream media narrative, Andrew McCabe wasn’t fired for political reasons — here’s the truth

This is just fantastic. President Trump continues to drain the swamp. It’s far worse than the American people realized. Getting rid of all of these miserable, unethical dirt-bags is what this nation has needed for a long time.

The most corrupt administration in U.S. history - the Obama Administration - filled the federal government with the absolute worst of the worst. President Trump has had everything stacked against him from the time he took office, but against all odds, he continues to clean up the mess.

Despite mainstream media narrative, Andrew McCabe wasn’t fired for political reasons — here’s the truth

Hopefully justice dept indictments coming soon

The Obama justice dept is certainly one of the most corrupt ever...If sessions does his job there will be indictments coming

thoughts now on what is inarguably the most politically corrupt department in the history of the American government.

I'm speaking of course, of the Obama Justice Department led by two attorneys general....Eric Holder, who ultimately became the first sitting cabinet officer ever to be cited for contempt of Congress and his successor Loretta Lynch. Who, according to the fired director of the FBI, obstructed justice in ordering [former FBI Director] James Comey to refer to the Clinton email investigation as a matter rather than an investigation. For the purpose of allowing the Clinton campaign to deny that the Democratic nominee was under federal investigation.

Dobbs: Obama Justice Dept is the most politically corrupt in U.S. history

The Obama justice dept is certainly one of the most corrupt ever...If sessions does his job there will be indictments coming

thoughts now on what is inarguably the most politically corrupt department in the history of the American government.

I'm speaking of course, of the Obama Justice Department led by two attorneys general....Eric Holder, who ultimately became the first sitting cabinet officer ever to be cited for contempt of Congress and his successor Loretta Lynch. Who, according to the fired director of the FBI, obstructed justice in ordering [former FBI Director] James Comey to refer to the Clinton email investigation as a matter rather than an investigation. For the purpose of allowing the Clinton campaign to deny that the Democratic nominee was under federal investigation.

I can define corrupt in two words.............Devin Nunes.

Why?

Why?
Can you tell me why Devin Nunes is so corrupt? Would you please provide a link?

Why?
Can you tell me why Devin Nunes is so corrupt? Would you please provide a link?

You'll have to wait for their liberal masters to put out the proper talking points...The mentally impaired need guidance

Forum List

Back