President Trump: Crazy Joe Biden Is Weak, Both Mentally And Physically

The former Vice President gave a speech allegedly about violence and sexual abuse and then threatened to beat up the President of the United States. What else can you say about everyone's crazy uncle Joe Biden?

Gotta love our bold brave glorious leader. He doesn't back down from anyone. All Americans should take an Oath of Loyalty to our Trumpenfuhrer.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!
5:19 AM · Mar 22, 2018
ill tell you what steve....you take that oath of loyalty....trump puts his pants on like the rest of us,let me know when he walks on water and can raise the dead and i will take another look at that oath....

Gotta love our bold brave glorious leader. He doesn't back down from anyone. All Americans should take an Oath of Loyalty to our Trumpenfuhrer.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!
5:19 AM · Mar 22, 2018
ill tell you what steve....you take that oath of loyalty....trump puts his pants on like the rest of us,let me know when he walks on water and can raise the dead and i will take another look at that oath....
pants on like the rest of us ? No No that slob has problems putting his pants on .... getting them past his fat ass

Forum List

Back