President Trump: Crazy Joe Biden Is Weak, Both Mentally And Physically

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotta love our bold brave glorious leader. He doesn't back down from anyone. All Americans should take an Oath of Loyalty to our Trumpenfuhrer.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!
5:19 AM · Mar 22, 2018

Gotta love our bold brave glorious leader. He doesn't back down from anyone. All Americans should take an Oath of Loyalty to our Trumpenfuhrer.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!
5:19 AM · Mar 22, 2018

A couple of 70+ year old men going on about how physically tough they are? :lol:

Trump talks big shit with the Secrete Service walking point for his fat ass .. a pissant that wears makeup and hairspray must be REAL TOUGH.

Trump talks big shit with the Secrete Service walking point for his fat ass .. a pissant that wears makeup and hairspray must be REAL TOUGH.
Probably Biden has a body detail too. "My guy can beat your guy."
What a couple of tards.

Did Biden offer to take Trump out behind the barn again? Why?

What a couple of tards.

I dont know - I dont pay any attention to details when stacking bullshit contests pop up.

Actually Trump makes Biden look like a genius. At least Biden can string together a few sentences and make sense while Trump cannot. Melania is so worried about cyber-bullying maybe she should start at home.

What a couple of tards.

I dont know - I dont pay any attention to details when stacking bullshit contests pop up.

Apparently you don't pay attention to too much of anything.

There are millions of internet videos showing biden groping little girls. He should be finished but he's a liberal so the press won't talk about his pedophilia.

The Obama administration was full of corrupt incompetent hateful sleazeball assholes.

Biden was the clown of the group. An embarrassment to the United States. A buffoon that didn't even know what he was saying most the time.

LMAO

-Geaux
-------

Trump, reacting to comments Biden made about him earlier in the week at an anti-sexual assault rally, tweeted Thursday: "Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn't know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don't threaten people Joe!"

Septuagenarian smackdown? Trump, Biden trade fighting words

Forum List

Back