President Trump and us Trumpsters really enjoy the hate for him and us

I enjoy it because too many of my most favorite singers in the grand scheme of things would fall into the musical category that is labeled, "Those Who Were And Still Are Overlooked".

Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys (deceased)
Billy Joe Royal (deceased)
James Otto
Shane Minor
High Valley (duo)

God bless you and my favorites who are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, resentment/hate is better than zero attention at all period.

After Trump was acquitted I thought I was sated. Especially watching them beg for at least censure as they went down in flames yet again. But that was temporary. In reality their pain never gets old. I enjoy it today as much as I did election night 2016.

Last edited:
  • Banned
My support for Trump and the Cardinals is being suppressed.

BTW, Hitler was a liberal.

Read very soon as this thread will be gone............

I love it........
I can't say I love it, but it IS fun to see how miserable and hateful the Left is towards our president.

Just remember ----
When they call you:
  • Trumpster
  • Trumpett
  • Trumpanzee
What they are really expressing is envy and frustration, like when we were little kids and all the ugly fat kids were jealous of the good looking jock star of the football team who got straight As and all the prettiest girls.

BN-JT381_0807de_J_20150807083444.jpg

There's only room for one BMOC at the very top!

I love it........
I can't say I love it, but it IS fun to see how miserable and hateful the Left is towards our president.

Just remember ----
When they call you:
  • Trumpster
  • Trumpett
  • Trumpanzee
What they are really expressing is envy and frustration, like when we were little kids and all the ugly fat kids were jealous of the good looking jock star of the football team who got straight As and all the prettiest girls.

View attachment 307727

Lol....I've always contended that most progressives were invariably the last picked for the team. Stood on the outskirts of any dance floor with a thumb up their ass. Most were mocked in school.....alot. They showed up with those ghey Little Pony lunch boxes and payed to not get beaten up. That's how one morphs into a snowflake with mo balls.

Trump people's experiences were much more in line with a typical American male.

I love it........

Just remember ----
When they call you:
  • Trumpster
  • Trumpett
  • Trumpanzee

View attachment 307727

Lol....I've always contended that most progressives were invariably the last picked for the team. Stood on the outskirts of any dance floor with a thumb up their ass. Most were mocked in school.....alot. They showed up with those ghey Little Pony lunch boxes and payed to not get beaten up. That's how one morphs into a snowflake with mo balls.

Trump people's experiences were much more in line with a typical American male.

Sounds just like the Dems current front-runner.

bern 2.jpg

After 8 years of the kenyan klown it's quite satisfying to rub their faces in Trump's steamers. If the snowflakes aren't whining about something, it feels like we're not doing it right. Although the crying and incessant lying from the marxist Dims has become white noise to most of the electorate.

Forum List

Back