President Trump Accomplishes the Impossible: Reduces Debt to GDP Ratio by 1% His 1st Year in Office

• Banned
What an incredible feat by this nationalist populist president of White European heritage. The dividends of him brining office is paying off and making America great again.

President Trump Accomplishes the Impossible: Reduces Debt to GDP Ratio by 1% His First Year in Office

Presidents don't do that, moron.
As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values, I only post the truth.

You're a clown whose act is much too well worn out.

Trump hasn't implemented any significant changes in tax or fiscal policy that could account for what you're claiming for him.

What an incredible feat by this nationalist populist president of White European heritage. The dividends of him brining office is paying off and making America great again.

President Trump Accomplishes the Impossible: Reduces Debt to GDP Ratio by 1% His First Year in Office

As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values, I only post the truth.

Are all Southern Baptists racists and anti-semites or are you in the minority?

Trump hasn't implemented any significant changes in tax or fiscal policy that could account for what you're claiming for him.

It has to be trolling because nobody can possibly be that delusional.

Incredible incredible winnings.

LOL at the butthurt of the leftists here.

There's no butthurt. Trump is at 38% approval with an economy that should have him at 58% approval.
Irrelevant to the thread topic.

They probably polled CNN viewers who can't stand winning. Losers like the above poster come to mind... No wonder.

lol, and you people thought Trump's low approval numbers, despite the good economy, wouldn't drag down the GOP in 2017 election.

First President with over $20 trillion in debt

A disgrace

What about all the spending cut? If he shrinks the EPA and department of labor and education in half. If he brings home half our diplomats living in Russia..... won't all this add up to savings?

It must. Although I suspect they'll find other places to waste our money. For example bush spent our surplus on Iraq and haloburton

What about all the spending cut? If he shrinks the EPA and department of labor and education in half. If he brings home half our diplomats living in Russia..... won't all this add up to savings?

It must. Although I suspect they'll find other places to waste our money. For example bush spent our surplus on Iraq and haloburton

At what cost? Believe me we'll have dirtier air, less educated population, and fall further behind the rest of the first world. And I am sure the rich will run all the way to the bank.

Idiocy.

Incredible incredible winnings.

LOL at the butthurt of the leftists here.

There's no butthurt. Trump is at 38% approval with an economy that should have him at 58% approval.

People like infrastructure, science, education and the safetynet.
67% approve of gay marriage
60% approve of a higher minimum wage
60% approve of pot
Most people don't like the extreme right wing policies

Forum List

Back