President to use recess appointment for CFPB :-)

You all are fail. Too bad, so sad.

This is over for the far right and the far left.

Get over it, and let the butt hurt flow through you.

pnj.com | National News | Pensacola News Journal
The president said the U.S. couldn't return "to the days when the financial system was stacking the deck against ordinary Americans," citing his decision to install former Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray as the director of the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau while the Senate was on break, circumventing Republican opposition to the appointment.

Obama said his "New Year's resolution" to all Americans was to "keep doing whatever it takes to move this economy forward and to make sure that middle-class families regain the security they've lost over the past decade."

Thank you Mr. President :salute: :woohoo:

pnj.com | National News | Pensacola News Journal
The president said the U.S. couldn't return "to the days when the financial system was stacking the deck against ordinary Americans," citing his decision to install former Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray as the director of the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau while the Senate was on break, circumventing Republican opposition to the appointment.

Obama said his "New Year's resolution" to all Americans was to "keep doing whatever it takes to move this economy forward and to make sure that middle-class families regain the security they've lost over the past decade."

Thank you Mr. President :salute: :woohoo:
Why do you salute him for violating the Constitution?

You all are fail. Too bad, so sad. This is over for the far right and the far left. Get over it, and let the butt hurt flow through you.

Jake, just because Obama says something, that doesn't mean it's true. I know that's a shock to you.

Show me where I said that "just because Obama says something", I support it.

This is what I mean about your far rightwing stating that I said things I did not.

You are so easy to expose as wrong and wrongminded and wrongheaded. :lol:

You all are fail. Too bad, so sad. This is over for the far right and the far left. Get over it, and let the butt hurt flow through you.

Jake, just because Obama says something, that doesn't mean it's true. I know that's a shock to you.

This is what I mean about your far rightwing stating that I said things I did not.

Jake is one of the most subtance free posters on the board, his posts are useless. Can he answer my question? He has no arguement only empty statements.

doggyFAIL1.jpg

Last edited:
The fact remains the appointment will stand regardless what the wacks from the far right and libertarian want to whine about. No one cares.

"Obama said it, he believes it, that settles it."

daveman is entitled to his incorrect opinion, of course, but the recess appointment is constitutional. No germane reason exists to believe otherwise.

Nobody (of course) is debating whether or not the recess appointment power exists, stupid.

Your strawmen are as pathetic as you are.

The question is whether a President can use it when the fucking Senate is NOT in recess, you dishonest liberal Democrat hack.

"Obama said it, he believes it, that settles it."

daveman is entitled to his incorrect opinion, of course, but the recess appointment is constitutional. No germane reason exists to believe otherwise.

Nobody (of course) is debating whether or not the recess appointment power exists, stupid.

The question is whether a President can use it when the fucking Senate is NOT in recess, you dishonest liberal Democrat hack.

Quit all your whining and take Obama to court.

Quit all your whining and take Obama to court.

Application denied dick lips. And commenting on it isn't "whining" anyway, shitbird.

But I imagine somebody will take the Presidential Pompous Putz to Court over this latest glaringly dishonest invalid effort.

Your foolish insistence that Obama's non-recess recess appointment will stand.

It's patently unconstitutional, as you've been shown several times. But Obama said it was okay, do you dutifully bleat it after him.

Good sheep!

You are exactly why Romney, Huntsman, and Paul rejected the far right wacks tonight in NH. 76% of those voters think you and your strange kind are full of crap. We the Majority of GOP do not want your type of nonsense.

The recess appt is constitutional, and nothing will change it. Romney will be glad that he will be able to do this type of thing without nonsense from the wackos of either far left or far right.

You are exactly why Romney, Huntsman, and Paul rejected the far right wacks tonight in NH. 76% of those voters think you and your strange kind are full of crap. We the Majority of GOP do not want your type of nonsense.

The recess appt is constitutional, and nothing will change it. Romney will be glad that he will be able to do this type of thing without nonsense from the wackos of either far left or far right.
Obama said it, you believe it, that settles it.

Romney won tonight with Paul and Huntsman following him. 76% of the electorate of NH, which is fairly representative of the nation, reject your nonsense. This bodes well for Romney, the nation, and the Constitution.

This recess nomination will stand, and thus Romney's in the future, if needed, will stand also.

He can't have the far left or the far right having much say about anything: too dangerous.

Obama said it, you believe it, that settles it.

This President has credibility to match TDM.

And Fakey for that matter.

Doesn't matter what you think, daveman. Your gang has shot its bolt, and you are finished on the national scene. You will be finished on in the districts one by one over the next two cycles. Don't want you, can't afford you, the far right is too dangerous to the welfare of the country.

Romney won tonight with Paul and Huntsman following him. 76% of the electorate of NH, which is fairly representative of the nation, reject your nonsense. This bodes well for Romney, the nation, and the Constitution.

This recess nomination will stand, and thus Romney's in the future, if needed, will stand also.

He can't have the far left or the far right having much say about anything: too dangerous.
Jake, one more time:

Mainstream Republicans don't suck Obama's ass.

So if you want to continue to suck Obama's ass, go ahead. But don't expect anyone to believe you're a Republican.

Go tell Soros you suck at being a disinformation agent.

doesn't matter what you think, daveman. Your gang has shot its bolt, and you are finished on the national scene. You will be finished on in the districts one by one over the next two cycles. Don't want you, can't afford you, the far right is too dangerous to the welfare of the country.

Go-ba-ma!! Go-ba-ma!! Go-ba-ma!!

Jake, one more time:

Mainstream Republicans don't suck Obama's ass.

So if you want to continue to suck Obama's ass, go ahead. But don't expect anyone to believe you're a Republican.

Go tell Soros you suck at being a disinformation agent.

Fakey cannot suck an' smooch President Obama's ass enough. Then he smacks his lips and dives in for seconds and thirds.

Notice how that idiot Jake deflects and moves on to something else without ever answering the direct question...Unreal..... Jake!!!... IS THE PAYROLL TAX CUT EXTENSION VALID? and if it is, how can that be if congress was not in session to pass it?

the House quickly approved the two-month extension of the Payroll Tax Cut in a pro forma session this morning presided over by Speaker Boehner

Last edited:

Forum List

Back