President Obama Will Go "Running Wild With Bear Grylls" in Alaska

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
In a move that Obama sent specifically to get hisses and spits from Republicans, he will film a segment for the Bear Grylls television show "Running Wild with Bear Grylls" This is the first time a president has received a crash course in wilderness survival. Republicans will surely watch in droves hoping Obama is forced to drink his own urine as has happened in other episodes.

"President Barack Obama will join television presenter and survivalist Bear Grylls to tape a special edition of Running Wild with Bear Grylls during his time in Alaska this week.

NYT writer Dave Itzkoff broke the news on Twitter, following an official press release issued by NBC early Monday.

According to the press release, Obama will become the first-ever American president to receive a crash course in wilderness survival from Grylls, whose NBC show takes celebrities out into nature. The pair will also spend much of the episode discussing the disastrous effects of climate change."

Read more: President Obama Will Go Running Wild with Bear Grylls in Alaska

Have the jackass confer with Putin on how it's done.

images

This is a little silly.

Whoever makes the calls for this sort of thing in the Communications department has made some good calls so far, but they're not quite getting it right.

This is awesome. Can't wait to see right wingers moan and somehow connect this to communism.

This is a little silly.

Whoever makes the calls for this sort of thing in the Communications department has made some good calls so far, but they're not quite getting it right.
I wonder if he'll get in one of those rubber boats to get close to whales? That looks like fun. He could book in some salmon fishing too, although that might be P
C with his base.

Have the jackass confer with Putin on how it's done.

images

The right wing love for Glorious Leader Putin is truly baffling to me.

He is actually what you guys constantly accuse Obama of being - an authoritarian dictator will no respect for the rule of law or the liberal traditions of Locke and Adam Smith.

I never said I admired Putin, I'm insinuating Obama is his bitch. Do try and keep up

This is a little silly.

Perhaps, but it will attract a lot of attention and will ultimately deliver the real reason for the adventure, to discuss climate change and reach the biggest audience possible who aren't tuned to politics.

This is a little silly.

Perhaps, but it will attract a lot of attention and will ultimately deliver the real reason for the adventure, to discuss climate change and reach the biggest audience possible who aren't tuned to politics.

I don't know if Running Wild with Bear Grylls reaches "the biggest audience" of any group.

I understand what they're trying to do, but I question the choice of show.

This is a little silly.

Yeah, but typically he signed off on drilling in the Artic, and consuming that oil will render his CO2 targets unachievable. Just another opportunity for a speech and "teaching moment."

This is a little silly.

I don't know if Running Wild with Bear Grylls reaches "the biggest audience" of any group.

Variety has the 18-49 demo group running at 3.7 million, which is sure to surge with Obama possibly drinking or eating something gross. So someone must think it must be a worthwhile endeavor. Of course, Obama could break a leg and totally ruin the segment so we will have to wait and see. The point is to generate interest it should be interesting to see which way it goes.

This is a little silly.

Variety has the 18-49 demo group running at 3.7 million, which is sure to surge with Obama possibly drinking or eating something gross. So someone must think it must be a worthwhile endeavor. Of course, Obama could break a leg and totally ruin the segment so we will have to wait and see. The point is to generate interest it should be interesting to see which way it goes.
ummmm, how would Obama breaking a leg ruin an episode? (-:

This is a little silly.

ummmm, how would Obama breaking a leg ruin an episode? (-:

Well besides the point that it would feed you for a week it would end the segment.

This is a little silly.

Actually, the President breaking his leg during a segment would give him more publicity that he could possibly get otherwise.

If he did, I'd almost think it was on purpose.

This is a little silly.

Actually, the President breaking his leg during a segment would give him more publicity that he could possibly get otherwise.

If he did, I'd almost think it was on purpose.

Stranger things have happened.

Forum List

Back