President Obama!!! Why did you fail?

:)..Hope we can have some good debates :eusa_whistle:

translation: you have some talking points memorized.. You want to show us how well you/ve done with memorizing them! We got it.

Are you serious?..Is that the best you can do?..I'm trying to figure out if that's a hit on my age or Political views..

I in fact base most of my views off of my real world experience..While I may disagree, I will not lower myself to question the sincerity of your arguments. :eusa_hand:

:)..Hope we can have some good debates :eusa_whistle:

translation: you have some talking points memorized.. You want to show us how well you/ve done with memorizing them! We got it.

Are you serious?..Is that the best you can do?..I'm trying to figure out if that's a hit on my age or Political views..

I in fact base most of my views off of my real world experience..While I may disagree, I will not lower myself to question the sincerity of your arguments. :eusa_hand:

real world experience? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I believed in Barack Obama since the first time I found out he was running, Did some research and decided he was my candidate (He got me into Politics) although he hasn't done everything I wanted and felt he would do, I think it's funny that all of us are complaining about what he's not doing but aren't giving him enough credit for what he HAS done. Look whata we COULD have had- John McCain.
Also look back at what we HAD then compare what we have now. -With all of his faults President Obama has still done a better job than McCain or any of the '08 Repub Candidates would have done.
We could still have the idiot that loved Torture, wiretapping, and starting wars In office still. Let's be thankful for the Change's Obama HAS made. I'm not saying he shouldn't be criticized but I rarely hear Liberal's praising him at all.

Cheers,
YoungLefty

Talking points.. or can you be more of a parott?

I believed in Barack Obama since the first time I found out he was running, Did some research and decided he was my candidate (He got me into Politics) although he hasn't done everything I wanted and felt he would do, I think it's funny that all of us are complaining about what he's not doing but aren't giving him enough credit for what he HAS done. Look whata we COULD have had- John McCain.
Also look back at what we HAD then compare what we have now. -With all of his faults President Obama has still done a better job than McCain or any of the '08 Repub Candidates would have done.
We could still have the idiot that loved Torture, wiretapping, and starting wars In office still. Let's be thankful for the Change's Obama HAS made. I'm not saying he shouldn't be criticized but I rarely hear Liberal's praising him at all.

Cheers,
YoungLefty

:clap2:...You are so brilliant, You cought me..I'm being secretly paid by Barack Obama to spread his talking points..:cuckoo:

Seriously thought, Keep hitting on my age..'It can only make me stronger' :p

Cheers,
YoungLefty

:clap2:...You are so brilliant, You cought me..I'm being secretly paid by Barack Obama to spread his talking points..:cuckoo:

I ain't said jack shit about yer age,, you got a hang up about your age???

Of course you didn't, How stupid of me. You must have meant something else when you called me "Young" and laughed at the idea of me have "Real World Experince".

Of course you didn't, How stupid of me. You must have meant something else when you called me "Young" and laughed at the idea of me have "Real World Experince".

show me where I called you young.

I mistook another person's post for yours. My Bad :).

But you did question my sincerity in my post's by suggesting I am just throwing in bullet points I memorized..Which idk if that's a hit on young people or Liberal's in General..If either of those, You need help.

You also questioned my sincerity by suggesting I have no Real World Experince which you have no idea If I do or not seeing you don't know me from Adam..I would consider this to be a hit on my age.

But you did question my sincerity in my post's by suggesting I am just throwing in bullet points I memorized..Which idk if that's a hit on young people or Liberal's in General..If either of those, You need help.

You also questioned my sincerity by suggesting I have no Real World Experince which you have no idea If I do or not seeing you don't know me from Adam..I would consider this to be a hit on my age.

well, we've only heard your "original" insights,, two trillion times.. and if you object to being called young why did you put it in your name??? she wondered.. and what is your "real life experience."?

well, we've only heard your "original" insights,, two trillion times.. and if you object to being called young why did you put it in your name??? she wondered.. and what is your "real life experience."?

I don't object to being called young but I do resent it being used in a condescending matter.

I have real life experince on many levels..For example:

I support healthcare reform due to my Grandma..She's 62yrs of age, Can't buy private insurance and is too young to be on Medicare so she has to scrape up every loose penny to pay for any checkups/doctor visit's she makes.

Just one example of my 'Real world experince' that I base my views off of.

Then perhaps you should clarify what you meant by this post:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now they are putting it in the breast milk!

:cuckoo:

Then perhaps you should clarify what you meant by this post:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now they are putting it in the breast milk!

:cuckoo:

Thank's, That's the post I seen but couldn't find it when I went back to look for it.

You called yourself "young" when you came in the door, junior. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1870442-post1.html

As I just stated, I don't object to being called young but do object to it being used AGAINST me.
Too fuckin' bad....Everything short of threats of physical violence is pretty much fair game here, junior.

Deal with it, pink boy.

You called yourself "young" when you came in the door, junior. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1870442-post1.html

As I just stated, I don't object to being called young but do object to it being used AGAINST me.
Too fuckin' bad....Everything short of threats of physical violence is pretty much fair game here, junior.

Deal with it, pink boy.

I believe I took it rather well by stating 'Keep it up, It can only make me stronger'..It don't matter to me if you call me names and question my sincerity..It's rather childish but if that's how you roll..Go to town!..The only reason I'm arguing the point is becouse the earlier poster is denying he/she ever used my age in a condescending manner when in fact he/she did!

Forum List

Back