President Obama!!! Why did you fail?

Pop Quiz Mr. President: Why Did You Fail? » The Foundry

:( His Followers are shrinking!!!! When he made the promises that he made, to us before he was elected, he should have been serious and not lying to his followers, and covering up his true intentions, and i honestly believe that is what is happening.Sure I voted for him, and i honestly thought that he would do right by America and us.

One year of a four year term and they are already calling him a failure. How did Bush ever survive so long with these folks around him? Besides, he hasn't even made it half way through his term. Wow...Obama DOES have something in common with Palin.....

(URL sinp)
:( His Followers are shrinking!!!! When he made the promises that he made, to us before he was elected, he should have been serious and not lying to his followers, and covering up his true intentions, and i honestly believe that is what is happening.Sure I voted for him, and i honestly thought that he would do right by America and us.

First of all - the fact that the Heritage Foundation is publishing a piece of dissenting material against Obama's administration is not an indication his folowers are shrinking. The Heritage Foundation is a right of center American political group who, since Obama is not right, will publish articles against his administration regardless of the state of the nation.

Additionally, it IS true Obama is loosing support among some liberals. But, every president looses support soon after they get into office (Obama's aproval rating, 45%, is typical). Popularity is, first and foremost, fleeting.

Please elaborate how he is "lying to his followers", because I do not trust the Heritage Foundation to speak for them considering they are not such.

I believed in Barack Obama since the first time I found out he was running, Did some research and decided he was my candidate (He got me into Politics) although he hasn't done everything I wanted and felt he would do, I think it's funny that all of us are complaining about what he's not doing but aren't giving him enough credit for what he HAS done. Look whata we COULD have had- John McCain.
Also look back at what we HAD then compare what we have now. -With all of his faults President Obama has still done a better job than McCain or any of the '08 Repub Candidates would have done.
We could still have the idiot that loved Torture, wiretapping, and starting wars In office still. Let's be thankful for the Change's Obama HAS made. I'm not saying he shouldn't be criticized but I rarely hear Liberal's praising him at all.

Cheers,
YoungLefty

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now they are putting it in the breast milk!

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I believed in Barack Obama since the first time I found out he was running, Did some research and decided he was my candidate (He got me into Politics) although he hasn't done everything I wanted and felt he would do, I think it's funny that all of us are complaining about what he's not doing but aren't giving him enough credit for what he HAS done. Look whata we COULD have had- John McCain.
Also look back at what we HAD then compare what we have now. -With all of his faults President Obama has still done a better job than McCain or any of the '08 Repub Candidates would have done.
We could still have the idiot that loved Torture, wiretapping, and starting wars In office still. Let's be thankful for the Change's Obama HAS made. I'm not saying he shouldn't be criticized but I rarely hear Liberal's praising him at all.

Cheers,
YoungLefty
So far, we still do. I guess you missed the memo that Boyking and his congressional goon squad are all for keeping the USAPATRIOT act intact and in full force, and still haven't delivered on the promised draw down in Iraq.

Guess you missed the deployment of 30,000 more troops in Afghanistan, too.

The rest of that party man boilerplate isn't significantly different than what the goofy republicans said for eight years, viz. "well at least he isn't Gore/Kerry".

Although that crapola may play well over at Schultz's dump, it'ill go nowhere here.

Cheers,
YoungLefty
So far, we still do. I guess you missed the memo that Boyking and his congressional goon squad are all for keeping the USAPATRIOT act intact and in full force, and still haven't delivered on the promised draw down in Iraq.

Guess you missed the deployment of 30,000 more troops in Afghanistan, too.

The rest of that party man boilerplate isn't significantly different than what the goofy republicans said for eight years, viz. "well at least he isn't Gore/Kerry".

Although that crapola may play well over at Schultz's dump, it'ill go nowhere here.

I have np with SUSPECTS being tapped but I don't want the Govt. to be misusing that power to tap every call going overseas.

Troops have started to leave Iraq, We have to be as carefull getting out as we wern't getting in!

Sure didn't but unlike GW Bush at least we have a timetable that tells a-stan Police and Military 'Get your act together!'.

Haha nice insult worked in there!

Blaming BOOOOOOSH! for the failure of Boyking to deliver on his empty promises won't fly here either.

Oh so this is really a partisan site posing as a bi-partisan site?..If I say certain thing's against Bushie I'll be banned?..:cuckoo:

Getting called out for spouting pedantic lefty boilerplate talking points has nothing to do with board policy of all political slants being welcome here, and I said nothing about banning anyone.

Best learn to check your premises before stepping in the poo again. :lol:

Getting called out for spouting pedantic lefty boilerplate talking points has nothing to do with board policy of all political slants being welcome here, and I said nothing about banning anyone.

Ok MY bad :). Maybe we can start over, My name is YoungLefty..Your's is Dude..Good to meet ya :p.

Too many Republicans working to make sure he fails.

FOX News did it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok MY bad :). Maybe we can start over, My name is YoungLefty..Your's is Dude..Good to meet ya :p.
Yeah...I saw ya come in...It's kinda what I do.
secretservice.gif

60/40 60/40 60/40

you take the other tit.

Forum List

Back