President Obama to visit the Democratic state of Oregon on Friday

Prove it? How did Roseburg vote in the last two presidential elections? Did they all vote Republican?
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
YOu are grasping at straws. Once again, a lib argument goes down faster than a $5 hooker

I'm tired of dealing with stupid, he can't comprehend anything. He is all yours, I can't deal with his stupidity anymore today.

Say it all you want, Obama is politicizing this event. Pure and simple. Did you expect him not to?

Why shouldn't President Obama politicize this massacre? He said he was going to. It should be politicized. Good for him!

Tell that to daws and rightwinger, they are the ones in denial.
False you use politicize as a pejorative if Obama does it .
If one of your clown bus does it , it's the word of God .
Contradiction that

You can take it anyway you want but it is a fact that he will be in Oregon to politicize the shootings. Fact is fact, you just don't have the balls to admit that I am right.

As far as the clown car? I don't have one that I will vote for, unlike the Democrats that are five old white haired and wrinkled clowns.

No go tell Lakhota that it isn't political.
It takes no balls at all as there is nothing to admit.
Nothing to admit?
Obama: Mass shootings are 'something we should politicize'
Shut up. You far left wing moon bat asshole.

Why shouldn't President Obama politicize this massacre? He said he was going to. It should be politicized. Good for him!

Contradiction that

You can take it anyway you want but it is a fact that he will be in Oregon to politicize the shootings. Fact is fact, you just don't have the balls to admit that I am right.

As far as the clown car? I don't have one that I will vote for, unlike the Democrats that are five old white haired and wrinkled clowns.

Nothing to admit?

Mass shootings should be politicized.

Contradiction that

Nothing to admit?

Mass shootings should be politicized.

Again, we on the right are saying yes he is. It is dummy daws that is arguing that it isn't. Maybe you can your fellow left nut and coach him through it.

Good luck he is pretty dense and I think he is on drugs of some sort.

Prove it? How did Roseburg vote in the last two presidential elections? Did they all vote Republican?
Douglass county, 2012:

Douglas100.0% Reporting M. Romney GOP 62.3% 30,588
B. Obama (i) Dem 34.7% 17,032
G. Johnson Lib 1.4% 683
J. Stein PAG 0.9% 460
W. Christensen CST 0.4% 209
R. Anderson Prg 0.2% 90

No contest. It's not a shit hole!

Meaning at least 35% percent of Douglas County residents would welcome President Obama's visit. President Obama won 54% of the vote in 2012. Romney only 42%.
Once again, lib tries to spin a loss into a win...
Listen pocahontas, the people do not want Obama there. Period...
Over the next couple days, operatives from the White House are calling on familiy members of the victims. The operatives will say things such as. "Your president needs you". "Your country needs you"....
"The president wishes to come to your home and speak with you".
If it were me, I'd say "ok. One one condition.....No media. No cameras. No one with a cell phone will be permitted in my home.
If see so much as one reporter, news truck, microphone, cell phone, I pad, etc..The deal is OFF"...Those are my conditions. If you find them unacceptable, take a hike."

How can a President be politicizing just by visiting? That is part of being President.

How is he using a tragedy to advance his agenda? Obama was for increased gun controls before he was elected. And more so after, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Tucson, Ft Hood, Washington Navy Yard, Ft Hood again, Charleston and now Roseburg.

Our President, as well as most of the country has had enough of this shit. Most of the country supports enhanced background checks and bans on large magazines.......that is not politicizing

Yes it is, otherwise he wouldn't need to go. Many tragedies he can go to, just this one with a huge Democratic agenda and Friday he will have his speech about better gun control.

The President feels personally about these tragedies. He is fucking sick of them as are most Americans

Only Republican candidates reply...stuff happens

I understand that he is sick of it, and you are reenforcing why he is politicizing it
Stuff happens

republican solution

Say it all you want, Obama is politicizing this event. Pure and simple. Did you expect him not to?

It is Conservatives who are exploiting the deaths of these children to push their "We hate Obama" agenda

Cool. Horrible situation, hopefully he can provide some comfort.

Hey, while he's on the coast, maybe he can head south and drop by for a visit with Kate Steinle's family.

150704112239-steinle-martinez-split-large-169.jpg

Lol. You know that won't be happening.

Yes it is, otherwise he wouldn't need to go. Many tragedies he can go to, just this one with a huge Democratic agenda and Friday he will have his speech about better gun control.

The President feels personally about these tragedies. He is fucking sick of them as are most Americans

I understand that he is sick of it, and you are reenforcing why he is politicizing it
Stuff happens

republican solution

It is Conservatives who are exploiting the deaths of these children to push their "We hate Obama" agenda

Your buffoon O is the one who always exploits these horrible tragedies by not attacking the root cause of the problem.

Stuff happens

republican solution

Your buffoon O is the one who always exploits these horrible tragedies by not attacking the root cause of the problem.

How is wanting to do something about these tragedies exploiting them?

How can you look these families in the eye after their child has been killed and say....Sorry, nothing we can do about it

Stuff happens

republican solution

How can you look these families in the eye after their child has been killed and say....Sorry, nothing we can do about it

Because..... all he ever comes up with is more gun control and refuses to address the root of the problem.

Stuff happens

republican solution

The only exploiting going on is than only politician GOING to that town the body's are barely cold just as he had a press conference so soon blaming guns for every wrong without knowing ANY of the details and the bodies were still warm... That is what family members are upset about.

Obama acts always like an juvenile in response to these things...

Stuff happens

republican solution

Because..... all he ever comes up with is more gun control and refuses to address the root of the problem.

It seems the root of the problem is that too many crazies are getting guns and slaughtering people

Obama has sought to get tighter background checks and widespread access to mental health files for law enforcement

The NRA and their Republican lapdogs have blocked these measures even though they are widely supported by the public

Stuff happens

republican solution

The only exploiting going on is than only politician GOING to that town the body's are barely cold just as he had a press conference so soon blaming guns for every wrong without knowing ANY of the details and the bodies were still warm... That is what family members are upset about.

Show me the family members who are upset about Obama visiting. Seems to be the NRA inpired gun nuts in the community
No family member has to meet the President if they don't want to. It is only the gun nuts who are trying to block the President from meeting the families

Stuff happens

republican solution

Show me the family members who are upset about Obama visiting. Seems to be the NRA inpired gun nuts in the community
No family member has to meet the President if they don't want to. It is only the gun nuts who are trying to block the President from meeting the families
He was speaking for them while the bodies were still warm... Without knowing any of the details. That being none of his business and jumping the shark blaming guns instead of the guy doing the killing. A states issue... He and his supporters have no shame.

By the way NRA new membership has went way up after every one of these shootings...

Stuff happens

republican solution

He was speaking for them while the bodies were still warm... Without knowing any of the details. That being none of his business and jumping the shark blaming guns instead of the guy doing the killing. A states issue... He and his supporters have no shame.

By the way NRA new membership has went way up after every one of these shootings...

It is his business as well as every member in Congress to tell the NRA to fuck off and do something

"Stuff happens"? Are you shitting me?

It is his business as well as every member in Congress to tell the NRA to fuck off and do something

"Stuff happens"? Are you shitting me?
The NRA is a national treasure... A wall against oppression.
The president is not...

Forum List

Back