President Obama to visit the Democratic state of Oregon on Friday

It is Conservatives who are exploiting the deaths of these children to push their "We hate Obama" agenda
The only exploiting going on is than only politician GOING to that town the body's are barely cold just as he had a press conference so soon blaming guns for every wrong without knowing ANY of the details and the bodies were still warm... That is what family members are upset about.

Obama acts always like an juvenile in response to these things...

Show me the family members who are upset about Obama visiting. Seems to be the NRA inpired gun nuts in the community
No family member has to meet the President if they don't want to. It is only the gun nuts who are trying to block the President from meeting the families
He was speaking for them while the bodies were still warm... Without knowing any of the details. That being none of his business and jumping the shark blaming guns instead of the guy doing the killing. A states issue... He and his supporters have no shame.

By the way NRA new membership has went way up after every one of these shootings...

It is his business as well as every member in Congress to tell the NRA to fuck off and do something

"Stuff happens"? Are you shitting me?
The NRA is a national treasure... A wall against oppression.
The president is not...

Why doesn't Wayne LaPierre visit the families?

He can tell them their children wouldn't have died if they were armed

I understand that he is sick of it, and you are reenforcing why he is politicizing it
Stuff happens

republican solution

Say it all you want, Obama is politicizing this event. Pure and simple. Did you expect him not to?

It is Conservatives who are exploiting the deaths of these children to push their "We hate Obama" agenda

Your buffoon O is the one who always exploits these horrible tragedies by not attacking the root cause of the problem.

How is wanting to do something about these tragedies exploiting them?

How can you look these families in the eye after their child has been killed and say....Sorry, nothing we can do about it
More gun laws isn't the answer. If it was then Chicago and Baltimore would be a paradise. Show me.

Stuff happens

republican solution

Say it all you want, Obama is politicizing this event. Pure and simple. Did you expect him not to?

The only exploiting going on is than only politician GOING to that town the body's are barely cold just as he had a press conference so soon blaming guns for every wrong without knowing ANY of the details and the bodies were still warm... That is what family members are upset about.

Show me the family members who are upset about Obama visiting. Seems to be the NRA inpired gun nuts in the community
No family member has to meet the President if they don't want to. It is only the gun nuts who are trying to block the President from meeting the families
He was speaking for them while the bodies were still warm... Without knowing any of the details. That being none of his business and jumping the shark blaming guns instead of the guy doing the killing. A states issue... He and his supporters have no shame.

By the way NRA new membership has went way up after every one of these shootings...

yeah but that's ok and not EXPLOITING them according to this cult member's
he's a sick human being

Since he's been told he isn't wanted it is very crass of him to go and make an unwanted gun grab speech on the bodies of their children.

Oregon is a Democratic state that re-elected him by a 12% margin. Plus, the governor is a Democrat. President Obama has every right to make the trip.

Can't let a good tragedy go to waste, right President Ambulance Chaser?

Don't forget, Obungo is a communist, er ah, I mean community organizer. His specialty is rounding up victims to promote the leftist agenda. Trayvon, Michael Brown, etc. Every tragedy is useful, even thugs can be exploited and turned into victims.

Stuff happens

republican solution

Your buffoon O is the one who always exploits these horrible tragedies by not attacking the root cause of the problem.

How can you look these families in the eye after their child has been killed and say....Sorry, nothing we can do about it
More gun laws isn't the answer. If it was then Chicago and Baltimore would be a paradise. Show me.

You forgot about Somalia

Just because the NRA is able to fill our gun laws with enough loopholes to get around them is no reason to celebrate

You forgot about Somalia

Just because the NRA is able to fill our gun laws with enough loopholes to get around them is no reason to celebrate
You missed the point. I never said a word about the NRA or having a celebration. Focus. Tell me why Chicago and Baltimore have so many murders by guns when both cities have the most restrictive gun laws in the nation.

It is his business as well as every member in Congress to tell the NRA to fuck off and do something

The president is not...

Lapierre has nothing do with their deaths.

The president is not...

Actually...he does

You forgot about Somalia

You missed the point. I never said a word about the NRA or having a celebration. Focus. Tell me why Chicago and Baltimore have so many murders by guns when both cities have the most restrictive gun laws in the nation.

Maybe, because you can drive a few miles and buy all the guns you want

The president is not...

Actually...he does

No he doesn't. The monster/animal that killed these innocent kids is responsible.

Still don't get why he's visiting. Seems like just another chance to get his ugly mug on tv. Pretty shady.

You forgot about Somalia

You forgot about Somalia

You forgot about Somalia

I can buy all the guns I want at the gun show. Thousands of guns at the gun show here last month, yet no one was shot. Why?

The president is not...

Silly rabbit, there you go again... People kill people.

Guns can't make anyone do anything, physically impossible.

Still don't get why he's visiting. Seems like just another chance to get his ugly mug on tv. Pretty shady.

He's creepy that way.
Ya, why would he want to impose on such an grand scale... I guess it's all about him, someone look up how many times he said "i" in his little TelePrompTer speech after the Oregon shooting??

It's all about him...

Last edited:
Why shouldn't President Obama politicize this massacre? He said he was going to. It should be politicized. Good for him!

Tell that to daws and rightwinger, they are the ones in denial.
False you use politicize as a pejorative if Obama does it .
If one of your clown bus does it , it's the word of God .
Contradiction that

You can take it anyway you want but it is a fact that he will be in Oregon to politicize the shootings. Fact is fact, you just don't have the balls to admit that I am right.

As far as the clown car? I don't have one that I will vote for, unlike the Democrats that are five old white haired and wrinkled clowns.

No go tell Lakhota that it isn't political.
It takes no balls at all as there is nothing to admit.
Nothing to admit?
Obama: Mass shootings are 'something we should politicize'
Shut up. You far left wing moon bat asshole.
still nothing .

Forum List

Back