President Obama Says He Laughs 'Most of the Time' At Donald Trump

And....as we have seen....Putin's opinion is very very important to you Drumpfsters.
If he perceives weakness in our current leadership, that should be very important to everyone.
if he is actively trying to help one person become president that should raise a red flag to even the most illiterate of Americans.
He isn't. Secretary Vag is spinning out conspiracy theories like the whackadoodle she is.
I dont know who Secretary Vag is but Michael Morell the former CIA director said Putin wants Drumpf.

Michael Morell: Vladimir Putin wants Donald Trump to win - CNNPolitics.com

"He pointed to Trump's praise for Putin as a strong leader and Trump's assertion that Russia could keep the Crimea region -- which it seized from Ukraine -- as evidence that Putin has succeeded in getting Trump to do his bidding."
Here's what you Leftists are too stupid to understand. Donald Trump is a fucking CIVILIAN. He doesn't have a working relationship with Putin or any other foreign leader. Secretary Vag, on the other hand, has a relationship with Putin, one described as her being in his "inner sanctum". The relationship between Donald Trump and Putin is a figment of your leftist delusions while the relationship between Hillary and Putin is real, but you ignore that fact because you are all dishonest fucks.
Here is the problem with you dumb cons. I never said Putin and Drumpf had a relationship. I said Putin wants Drumpf to be the president so he (Putin) can make Drumpf look like a horses ass.

Mocking and laughing

“When you watch the debate and you watch Donald Trump do you ever actually laugh?” Kimmel inquired. “Most of the time,” Obama nodded.

President Obama Says He Laughs ‘Most of the Time’ At Donald Trump

Obama, the egotistical blowhard does not seem to realize that the normal world laughs at him.
Obama has a very good rating worldwide. Guess you are just uninformed.
:bsflag:
Mocking and laughing

“When you watch the debate and you watch Donald Trump do you ever actually laugh?” Kimmel inquired. “Most of the time,” Obama nodded.

President Obama Says He Laughs ‘Most of the Time’ At Donald Trump

Obama, the egotistical blowhard does not seem to realize that the normal world laughs at him.
Obama has a very good rating worldwide. Guess you are just uninformed.
No it is not bullshit, it is the truth.
A little cartoon instead of proof that I am wrong. How adult of you.

If he perceives weakness in our current leadership, that should be very important to everyone.
if he is actively trying to help one person become president that should raise a red flag to even the most illiterate of Americans.
He isn't. Secretary Vag is spinning out conspiracy theories like the whackadoodle she is.
I dont know who Secretary Vag is but Michael Morell the former CIA director said Putin wants Drumpf.

"He pointed to Trump's praise for Putin as a strong leader and Trump's assertion that Russia could keep the Crimea region -- which it seized from Ukraine -- as evidence that Putin has succeeded in getting Trump to do his bidding."
Here's what you Leftists are too stupid to understand. Donald Trump is a fucking CIVILIAN. He doesn't have a working relationship with Putin or any other foreign leader. Secretary Vag, on the other hand, has a relationship with Putin, one described as her being in his "inner sanctum". The relationship between Donald Trump and Putin is a figment of your leftist delusions while the relationship between Hillary and Putin is real, but you ignore that fact because you are all dishonest fucks.
Here is the problem with you dumb cons. I never said Putin and Drumpf had a relationship. I said Putin wants Drumpf to be the president so he (Putin) can make Drumpf look like a horses ass.
And you're an idiot for thinking that. He's been able to greatly expand Russia's sphere of influence because of the bungling incompetence of ISIS Foundress Clinton. He outplayed her like a chump at every turn. Her becoming president would be a dream come true for Russia.

Putin is making Obama look like a horse's ass.

Putin is making Obama look like a horse's ass.

Yet Obama has the strongest economy on the planet and Putin has brought the Russian economy to ruin
Obama sanctions are still crippling Russia

Who is laughing now?

Obama looked real Presidential on Jimmy Kimmel Show the other night, sinking to the level of a cheap comedian parroting words somebody smarter than him wrote for him.

Forum List

Back